"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
@ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

He could also make an LTSC, that being Phantom Orion 105 WD.

P.S. How did you make your name? It's so cool.
Doh, right, forgot that track. Sorry 'bout that, heh.

PM'd, yo.

HalogamerXx5: So, your final product would be Phantom Orion 105/135WD. The Track would be your choice between the two given. Wink
I need some help with a stamina combo,what is the current best Phantom stamina combo?
If you check the tiers list, you'd know. Wink
I buld Three Combos :
-MF VariAres R145R²F
-MF-H Diablo Bull GB145RS/WD
-MF-F Death Cygnus 100/AD145WD
Faces : Simples, MF, MF Custom .
CW:Bull,Libra,Perseus,Ketos,Quetzalcoatl,Jupiter,Herculeo,Striker,Byxis,Horogium​​,Nemesis,Gil,Pegasis,L-Drago,Cygnus
MW:Crash,Thunder,Gravity,Grand,Death,Jade,Tornado,Rayx2,Flame,Basalt,Diablo,Gala​​xy,Meteo,VariAres,Kreis,
Tracks:125,DF145,AD145,S130,105,D125,100,230,145,W105,LW105,X: D,WD145,D: D
Bottoms: SF,BS,WD,RS,RB,RDF,F,RSF,R²F,LF, D: D
Other Parts : R145 ; GB145
Can anyone build me balance type combo ?
MF-H Diablo Bull GB145RS/WD should be MF-H Diablo Bull 230RDF as GB145WD is horrible and RS has bad balance . Also , 230>GB145

MF-F Death Cygnus 100/AD145WD should be Death Cygnus 100/AD145WD .
The best balance you can make out of the rest is probably Flame Pegasis 100SF, wouldn't recommend using it though.

Your attack combo would be better if you added a MF-H to it. A better track for the Diablo combo would be BD145 .
Basically , you need to buy Hell Kerbecs , Beat Lynx , Duo Uranus , MF-2 pack and if possible , Flash Saggitario.

I don't really mind what combo it is, I just want the perfect combo

Dark, Flame, Cyclone, Twisted, Bakushin and Cyber metal wheels
Pegasus, Byxis, Susanow, Tempo and Herculeo clear wheels
Pegasus, Byxis, Susanow, Tempo and Wolf face bolts
Horn 145, 230, 105 (x2), 90 and 145 spin tracks
SD, WD (x2), WF and F

Thanks in advance...
A stock Twisted Tempo would probably be your best bet. Your parts are quite lacking , eh ?
Help me with a combo please

I have all the metal fusion beyblades, all the legend series beyblades and all the metal master beyblades except grand capricon and ultimate gravity destroyer stamina and gravity destroyer
(Apr. 13, 2012  10:37 AM)Sushii Wrote: A stock Twisted Tempo would probably be your best bet. Your parts are quite lacking , eh ?

Yeah most of my parts either broke or were lost, how would you build a stock Twisted Tempo
Twisted Tempo 145WD . Stock means uncustomized.
Ok, would there be any other combos I could use
Wait , forget what I said.

Attack : Bakushin Susanow 90WF / Twisted Tempo 145F
Defence / Stamina : Twisted Tempo 145WD
I need improvement for these combos I used in a tourney today:
MF Flash Giraffe GB145RF
MF-H Blitz Kerbecs 85RF
MF-L Phantom Cancer 230D
MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB
MF Gravity Perseus ATK 100EWD
MF-F Death Cancer B : D

Please only suggest changes for the CW, track, face and tip

Spare Parts:
Lots of MF's
85, 90, 100, W105, CH120, 125, D125, 130, S130, AD145, BD145, C145, R145, 145
WD x7, EWD, MF, RF x6, R2F x4, MB, F, XF, WF, D x3, RS, LRF, EDS
Cancer, Kerbecs, Bull, Perseus STM, Perseus DEF, Every competitive CW

Every competitive CW or every CW because you left Kerbecs and Cancer out of ' Every competitive CW' .
Every CW I meant Sushii
MF-H Flash Escolpio GB145R2F
MF-H Blitz Unicorno II 85 R2F
Phantom Cancer 230D ( MF-L is optional , mostly personal preference )
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB ( Why don't you have CS!? )
MF Gravity Perseus Atk. 100EWD ( This scraped quite a lot after it took a few hits , so meh. I would change it to Meteo L Drago CH120XF if you can control it. )
Death Aquario BD145EDS
The MF Gravity Perseus 100 EWD combo is a very well known UK combo, we refer to it as Final Hope. You have to use it in left spin and it OS's any non-Phantom or non Free spinning tip stamina combo and it can OS some Phantom Combos.
Actually MF Gravity Perseus ATK 100EWD can outspin anything apart from BGrin
I knew it was a spin-stealer , but when I tested it out I forgot to left-spin it . Uncertain My bad . And I didn't know about that , guess I learn something new everyday .
(Apr. 13, 2012  1:43 PM)Bleik Wrote: Actually MF Gravity Perseus ATK 100EWD can outspin anything apart from BGrin
Incorrect! Everyone in the UK stopped using Gravity Perseus 85/90/100 EWD when people started using MF-H Phantom 90/85 WD, because Phantom got the win everytime. Also how can you say that, when you lost with it against Phantom 230 CS yesterday?
OK my mistake about the Phantom LTSC but I lost because I was rushing to go home yesterday.
Take this to PM's
From what I've heard, Gravity Destroyer Attack Version isn't too good for Spin Stealing, no?
The normal version is considered to be better I guess.
Please correct me if I am wrong...

Also, as for CW choice for Blitz, Kerbecs is supposed to be equally good (or slightly worse than) as Unicorno II I guess. Both are three-sided, and both have nice synergy with three sided wheels. Smile
You'd think the Stamina Version of Perseus would be the best at equalizing between the three of them considering it's got the most plastic and exposes itself beyond Gravity more so than the others.
Yeah, that is what I believe in. Smile
So, is it true, or just a belief?