"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Apr. 03, 2012  2:32 AM)anubis X Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2012  2:23 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: What exactly are you trying to do with the combo, Attack, Defense, or Stamina? For Attack, use Blitz or Variares and replace BD145 with CH120. For Defense or Stamina, put BD145 in Boost mode, where the spikes stick up, and replace RF with WD.

I'm trying to do attack.I did this v.s basalt in 20 battles here is the score
hades bull:17 wins
basalt horogium:2 wins
1 tie

what other Beyblades with Attack type Metal/Fusion wheels do you have? Like I said earlier, Blitz and Variares are good for that, and CH120 is better for Attack types them BD145. You can get CH120 from Gravity Demolition or Dark Gasher/Cancer. Blitz is from Strongest Blader Set and Variares is from... Variares.
(Apr. 03, 2012  2:30 AM)virgo of earth Wrote: i need a stamina and a balance pieces are

earth eagle 145wd
ray gil100rsf
galaxy pegasus w105r2f X2
dark libra ed145sd
thermal lacerta wa130hf
flambyxis 230wd
evil pices ed145wd
earth virgogb145bs
thunder leone

There is no true balance type, but Earth Leone 230/100 WD is the best stamina you can make...
(Mar. 31, 2012  6:47 PM)EternalBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2012  3:44 AM)EternalBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2012  2:50 AM)EternalBlader Wrote: Original parts.

Face:
Susanoo

Clear Wheel:
Susanoo

Metal Wheel:
Bakushin

Track:

Bottom:
WF

Those are my new parts, so can someone make a combo with my other parts and theese parts?
I also have MF x6

I now have Cyber Aquario 105RF. The best I made is MF Basalt Aquario 230CS.

PS: Is MF Basalt Aquario 230CS good in a hasbro stadium?
(Apr. 03, 2012  2:52 AM)EternalBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2012  6:47 PM)EternalBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2012  3:44 AM)EternalBlader Wrote: Face:
Susanoo

Clear Wheel:
Susanoo

Metal Wheel:
Bakushin

Track:

Bottom:
WF

Those are my new parts, so can someone make a combo with my other parts and theese parts?
I also have MF x6
I now have Cyber Aquario 105RF. The best I made is MF Basalt Aquario 230CS.

PS: Is MF Basalt Aquario 230CS good in a hasbro stadium?
Depends which hasbro stadium?
Lightning Force (The L Drago black stadium.)
(Apr. 03, 2012  4:03 AM)EternalBlader Wrote: Lightning Force (The L Drago black stadium.)
I think it will do quite good against attack types and stamina types.
try to change 230CS to TH170CS So you can change from 170 to 195 to 220.
i think 220 would do best

(Apr. 03, 2012  2:32 AM)anubis X Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2012  2:23 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: What exactly are you trying to do with the combo, Attack, Defense, or Stamina? For Attack, use Blitz or Variares and replace BD145 with CH120. For Defense or Stamina, put BD145 in Boost mode, where the spikes stick up, and replace RF with WD.

I'm trying to do attack.I did this v.s basalt in 20 battles here is the score
hades bull:17 wins
basalt horogium:2 wins
1 tie

Uncustomized Basalt? If yes, then that does not matter.
Hell is a rather outclassed Stamina part, and only had niche use in Attack a few months ago.
But now the scenario has changed. There are so many things that can be used over Hell for Attack. Moreover, Basalt is also not the strongest Defense wheel now... And if it was uncustomized, then I am not surprised with those results...
what is better to use for all attack combos:

Face bolts:

Regular Face bolt
MF (Metal Face)
MF-L (Metal Face Leather)
MF-H (Metal Face-Heavy)

Tracks:
CH120
LW105
W105
D125
T125
R145

Bottoms:
RF
RDF
RSF
R2F
F
WF
MF
CS
It depends upon your Metal wheel too, you know.
But in general, these are the best-
MF (if you use HWS parts, which are supposed to have lesser recoil); MF-H (4D Attackers)

Tracks- CH120, R145 (and maybe even D125).
The others, such as 85, are great too, but they depend upon what are you facing. So I won't list it as a "generally good" part.

Tips- RF, R2F. WF is nice too, but not that nice. MF is better than WF. But that too, isn't a superbly popular choice. But still, it is quite nice. Probably the fourth best Attack tip(if I ain't forgetting anything) after RF, R2F and LRF.

EDIT: for mayaman2, Stamina: Earth 100/105 WD (you really need to get Bull or Aquario) and then probably leave Destroyer as it is. Balance: Twisted 230CS and maybe leave Quetz as it is.
WD is not a good defense tip. He should use CS, which Hasbro has released.
(Apr. 03, 2012  9:22 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: It depends upon your Metal wheel too, you know.
But in general, these are the best-
MF (if you use HWS parts, which are supposed to have lesser recoil); MF-H (4D Attackers)

Tracks- CH120, R145 (and maybe even D125).
The others, such as 85, are great too, but they depend upon what are you facing. So I won't list it as a "generally good" part.

Tips- RF, R2F. WF is nice too, but not that nice. MF is better than WF. But that too, isn't a superbly popular choice. But still, it is quite nice. Probably the fourth best Attack tip(if I ain't forgetting anything) after RF, R2F and LRF.
Oh, i'm trying to customize Blitz Unicorno And Variares
Name any tip and track and i'll probably have it

Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Blitz Unicorno 100/CH120 RF/R2F/LRF
Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy VariAres CH120/R145 RF/R2F/LRF

But you should have just checked the competitive metal fight beyblade combos thread, next time use it, but this time i gave you the combos
(Apr. 03, 2012  9:11 AM)4DBladerXD Wrote: what is better to use for all attack combos:

Face bolts:

Regular Face bolt
MF (Metal Face)
MF-L (Metal Face Leather)
MF-H (Metal Face-Heavy)

Tracks:
CH120
LW105
W105
D125
T125
R145

Bottoms:
RF
RDF
RSF
R2F
F
WF
MF
CS

Attack:mf-h blitz unicorno/variares/gravity persues/lld ch120 rf
Defence:mf-h basult/death/duo kerbecs/aqurio/bull r145 cs
You shouldn't really have mentioned gravity and i am sure he only wanted attack combos, i have already answered the question and given him the best combo

Phantom Bull/Aquario/Cancer 230/TH170/BD145/AD145/85 WD/EWD/SD/D/EDS

Again you could have gone on competitive metal fight beyblade combos
Please, do not suggest combos without knowing the parts.

I wonder how many times I have said this...

apple1075, he gave a list of probably all the tracks and tips he owns on the previous page. And there, I see none of the tracks (except 85) suggested by you. And then you go on to advise people to check the Competitive Combos thread...
Sayak- The combos mentioned by apple1075 before your post are better. Smile
Yes, you gave the same combos, but you shouldn't be suggesting Gravity and LLD. It makes it a bit confusing for people to figure out what is the best to use. Smile
Aaand, I see no Basalt in his list?

@4DBladerX D- Are those tracks and tips all you own? If no, then we'd like to have a whole list of your beys, so that we do not blindly suggest combos to you. I am sure that you would have mentioned all your parts somewhere in this thread, as I have seen you frequently ask for combos. But please reiterate the list of your parts every time you ask for new ones, to make the process of building combos easier for us. Smile
But well, if that is all you own-
MF-L Phantom Orion 85CS(calm) is your best attempt at a hybrid Defense/Stamina combo. Replace CS with either MF or WF, and you have a hybrid Attack/Stamina combo. Smile
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:04 PM)TriSix Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  2:45 PM)4DBladerXD Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  2:30 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: galaxy pegasis w105 rf2
burn fireblaze 135 ms
rock zurafa r145 wb
evil gemios df145 fs
storm pegasis 105 rf
legend cyber pegasis
earth virgo gb145 bs
dark wolf df145 fs
flame sagitterio c145 s
rock areis missing face and tip
rock leon missing tip and spin track
storm capricorn m145 q
attack: Galaxy Zurafa W105RF/R2F

Defense: Earth Sagittario DF145WB

Stamina: Earth gemios105BS/S

I want to go ahead and say because I am so tempted so to say those are terrible customizations.
for attack:galaxy capricorne w105rf

for defense:rock leone r145 wd

for stamina:earth saggitario gb145 bs
Defense: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario GB145/BD145 WD?

Attack: MF-H/MF-L Gravity/Hell Kerbecs BD145/AD145/125/DF105/105(Not recommended) RF/LRF

Don't know about stamina sorry.
(Apr. 03, 2012  8:26 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: Could somebody give me combos of any type from the following :
Basalt Horogium, Hell Kerbecs, Storm Aquario, Storm Pegasus, Earth Virgo, Rock Aries, Thunder Libra, Flame Sagittario, Gravity Perseus, Cyclone Herculeo, Meteo L Drago Rush, Assault, Absorb and all of the parts included : 105, RF, DF 105, LRF, 125, SF and the Custom Metal Faces.

Attack: MF-HGravity Perseus (counter mode) DF105/125 RF/LRF
Defense: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario BD145B? (best I could think of was B)
Stamina:Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario AD145WD
(Apr. 03, 2012  8:32 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Defense: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario GB145/BD145 WD?

Attack: MF-H/MF-L Gravity/Hell Kerbecs BD145/AD145/105(Not recommended) RF/LRF

Don't know about stamina sorry.

WD is more for Stamina than Defense the name,"Wide Defense", is very misleading
For stamina hell/twisted aquario ad145 wd, hmm i can see why you put the wd question mark for defence, maybe you should get a ray striker that way you could get a cs for defence
If you get Poison Giraffe S130 MB, you can use Basalt Aquario BD145 MB, for your defense customization.
Quote:Thanks for the replies everyone. Yea, I've been looking for one all around but there aren't any in my local area. There is a Cyclone Herculeo that I should be getting tomorrow. Is there any competitive value there compared to Rock Giraffe or Poison Giraffe S130MB ?

In compairson

Poison Giraffe looks cooler but that is just IMO
The Giraffes are the same besides the colors Faces too, (Obviously)

Rock is Superior to Posion but not in a Competitive situation, (MF-H Rock Leone CH120 R2F)

S130 is Useful for attack, very mild uses for defense (Tier 3 Defense) AKA not useful. (MF VariAres S130 RF, MF-H Duo Kerbecs S130CS)
R145 is a commonly used and Powerful attack track IMO with defense capabilities but very unuseful for out metagame. (MF VariAres R145RF)

WB holds little to no Competitive position while MB is used in Weight Compact Defense combos and has more stamina than Harsh Defense tips (Harsh in the sense of RS RSF etc...) Also, WB has found use in Destabilizing and a long time ago held usage for defense (MF-H Death Aquario BD145MB) (Flame Cancer 85WB MF-H Wing BD145WB)

And that's my compairson Most members would probally get Posion Giraffe though, due to the Set in Takara Tomy so it would be cheaper and Easier to get a MB and S130 however R145 is the only Desirable thing of Rock Giraffe. Hope that made sense. lol