"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
can anyone tell me how to make my beyblade Earth Bull 105WD have a higher stamina and/or defense it doesnt matter what parts it needs i can get them
Are you limited to just Hasbro? Or are you able to buy Takara-Tomy?

If you are able to get Takara-Tomy then just check the competitive combos thread if you can get any parts.

If your limited to Hasbro then check the Hasbro metagame thread.

Since you said you can get any parts then you don't need to ask here what combos to build, you can just check the Competitive combos threads.
Okay so if you can get any parts then Duo Aquario BGrin, that's if you want pure stamina, although it will get knocked around and BGrin is fragile so i would reccomend ewd, so you could use duo aquario ad145 ewd, that's for stamina, for defence you could use Duo Aquario bd145 rs/cs, i would recommend cs as rs has low stamina, i changed your bey completely but you said you could get any part, of course you should use a metal face bolt, for defence, not sure on stamina, you could us a metal face feather
(Mar. 21, 2012  8:32 PM)apple1075 Wrote: for defence you could use Duo Aquario bd145 rs/cs, i would recommend cs as rs has low stamina,

RS on BD145 is extremely prone to scraping. CS is the better choice by far.
I said that, i told him that cs would be better
(Mar. 21, 2012  8:32 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Okay so if you can get any parts then Duo Aquario BGrin, that's if you want pure stamina, although it will get knocked around and BGrin is fragile so i would reccomend ewd, so you could use duo aquario ad145 ewd, that's for stamina, for defence you could use Duo Aquario bd145 rs/cs, i would recommend cs as rs has low stamina, i changed your bey completely but you said you could get any part, of course you should use a metal face bolt, for defence, not sure on stamina, you could us a metal face feather
The bold things are things that i question. Duo Aquario AD145 EWD? WD actually works better than EWD in that combo. BD145 + RS... really? It should be CS or RDF for defense.

EDIT: Beat by Cygnus.
But i did tell him that cs was better, and why not ewd, i thought it was better than wd, i use it over over wd
WD is the best stamina tip yet, there is no reason to even have thought EWD was better, don't trust the Hasbro stats people..
As for you saying you did say that, no you did not. You said that it was because of the stamina, but they are saying that RS is horrible with BD145, which is true. You were wrong because you had the wrong reason of why CS is better.
I know and i am sorry, i was reading some thread before where people were questionng about why ewd wasn't top tier, they had good reasons and stuff, any way i also need a combo, mainly to counter 230 combos but one normal stamina combo, i'm playing in a hasbro stadium, i have:

Twisted Tempo 145 wd
Earth Virgo gb145 bs
Evil Pisces ed145 wd
Storm Aquario 100 (broken) hf/s
Evil Befall uw145 ewd
Burn Fireblaze 130 ms
Ray Striker d125 cs

I have more beys but they have no usefull parts for stamina, i currently use twisted aquario uw145 ewd
I understand you but technically his reason is right. He was comparing it to RS not saying it had the best stamina. He said that CS had more stamina than RS
(Mar. 21, 2012  8:57 PM)apple1075 Wrote: I know and i am sorry, i was reading some thread before where people were questionng about why ewd wasn't top tier, they had good reasons and stuff, any way i also need a combo, mainly to counter 230 combos but one normal stamina combo, i'm playing in a hasbro stadium, i have:

Twisted Tempo 145 wd
Earth Virgo gb145 bs
Evil Pisces ed145 wd
Storm Aquario 100 (broken) hf/s
Evil Befall uw145 ewd
Burn Fireblaze 130 ms
Ray Striker d125 cs

I have more beys but they have no usefull parts for stamina, i currently use twisted aquario uw145 ewd

Burn Aquario 130/145WD/EWD is probably the best you can make.

The EWD problem:

EWD is top-tier if you haven't noticed. WD is preferred, but EWD is still a great stamina tip.
(Mar. 21, 2012  8:58 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: I understand you but technically his reason is right. He was comparing it to RS not saying it had the best stamina. He said that CS had more stamina than RS
What are you talking about?! The problem is solved. Your making it worst. Also no one said he was saying RS had the best stamina. We were saying that BD145 and RS don't go well together, unless with Scythe. RDF and CS work better on BD145 for defense.
Actually, no, he is not technically right..RS should never have been suggested in the first place because it's so bad with BD145, which is why he is wrong like we said.

EDIT: BEATIN LIKE A NOOB
Soory... shoulda just left this thread alone but I was bored
What burn, what about about twisted, why uw145 over 145, th!nk told me to use ewd
I would choose Twisted over Burn any day. Twisted outclasses Burn in every way.
What about uw145 over 145, which should I use
(Mar. 21, 2012  9:34 PM)apple1075 Wrote: What about uw145 over 145, which should I use
i would say uw145 due to the blockage of low attacks

It would just lead to scrapes. I may be wrong but I think you should use 145.

(Mar. 21, 2012  9:30 PM)Universe² Wrote: I would choose Twisted over Burn any day. Twisted outclasses Burn in every way.

Burn has better stamina in a Hasbro stadium as he mentioned.
But it's also to counter 230 combos at the same time, and Twisted is better than Burn for that objective, but yes, it does have more stamina.
I'd say personal preference, he mentioned it was to counter 230 combos which is why I'd say Twisted.
But surely earth would be better than burn, the mode i have put uw145 in means it is basicaly 'hugging' the metal wheel, i don't think it will floor scrape
(Mar. 21, 2012  10:19 PM)apple1075 Wrote: But surely earth would be better than burn, the mode i have put uw145 in means it is basicaly 'hugging' the metal wheel, i don't think it will floor scrape

Yes, Earth, in a Hasbro setting, is a much better choice than Burn. I believe whoever suggested Burn was thinking about a Takara Tomy setting. 145 is a better counter to 230 than UW145(which is pretty useless in all settings).
(Mar. 22, 2012  1:00 AM)©oke Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2012  10:19 PM)apple1075 Wrote: But surely earth would be better than burn, the mode i have put uw145 in means it is basicaly 'hugging' the metal wheel, i don't think it will floor scrape

Yes, Earth, in a Hasbro setting, is a much better choice than Burn. I believe whoever suggested Burn was thinking about a Takara Tomy setting. 145 is a better counter to 230 than UW145(which is pretty useless in all settings).

I think you have got it mixed up; Burn would easily be knocked out in a Takara Tomy stadium and is more useful in a Hasbro stadium, where KOs are less frequent. Earth would stand a better chance in a BB-10.
Unless, I am reading it wrong?
Imperial is correct, in a hasbro stadium there are two small gutters providing for less K.O.s, stamina beys are good in maintaining stamina or spin during the battle but they are also know to be knocked around and out of TT stadiums
Can someone find me some good combos with these parts:
Earth Aquilla 145WD
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Ray Striker D125CS
Rock Aries ED145B
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Torch Gemios W105CS
Dark Bull H145SD