"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Attack and Stamina are on two sides of the spectrum.
You cannot be very good in one, while still being good in the other.
Balance combos have proven to be an almost obsolete type, as any combo that is focused in a single area always win.
Tell us what parts you have so that we can give you combos for the three types.
(Mar. 21, 2012  3:28 AM)Universe² Wrote: The combo doesn't have that great spin times..
Change Flame to Phantom, Scythe, or Basalt/Twisted. Heck even Burn would be better.
Change 135 to AD145.
And then WD is perfectly fine.
Also, don't worry, anybody bad at making combos is discouraged to suggest combos in this thread.

Excuse me?! Anyone bad at making combos?! I was talking about first gen metal fusion. for all I know that's a good METAL FUSION bey! And ya I know about the scythe being one of the best stamina wheels I just don't have it. But thanks for the tips I guess
"Excuse me?" is what I should be saying..since if you read my sentence correctly, you could tell that I wasn't saying you were bad.
Also, like I said, your combo is still bad. Even for METAL FUSION standards. Get Twisted Tempo and use Twisted instead of Flame, then get Gravity Destroyer and use AD145 instead of 135.
Your combos performance just increased 10x.
(Mar. 21, 2012  3:31 AM)Universe² Wrote: Attack and Stamina are on two sides of the spectrum.
Balance combos have proven to be an almost obsolete type, as any combo that is focused in a single area always win.

Huh listen I only come here to make my blades better. I know more about beyblade than anyone living in Texas I mean I've been doing it since 2002 at the first release of beyblades. I have four combos already which are all first gen and all good combos. And that always win thing about the three types it proven wrong when I've never lost a battle with my metal fusion tops. So if you really want to help me just use the first gen parts cause that's all I have. Smile
(Mar. 21, 2012  3:28 AM)Universe² Wrote: The combo doesn't have that great spin times..
Change Flame to Phantom, Scythe, or Basalt/Twisted. Heck even Burn would be better.
Change 135 to AD145.
And then WD is perfectly fine.
Also, don't worry, anybody bad at making combos is discouraged to suggest combos in this thread.

Universe2 is right I pesonally, if I had the choice I would use phantom aquario AD145WD, the AD145 is a good track for stamina customizations and the same for the WD performance tip
(Mar. 21, 2012  3:43 AM)supermegamonkey Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2012  3:31 AM)Universe² Wrote: Attack and Stamina are on two sides of the spectrum.

Huh listen I only come here to make my blades better. I know more about beyblade than anyone living in Texas I mean I've been doing it since 2002 at the first release of beyblades. I have four combos already which are all first gen and all good combos. And that always win thing about the three types it proven wrong when I've never lost a battle with my metal fusion tops. So if you really want to help me just use the first gen parts cause that's all I have. Smile

I'm from Texas too, and I know good combos when I see one, like MF Twisted bull 230 CS, if you want to stay lon top you have to adapt your game to newer parts as they come out

(Mar. 21, 2012  3:37 AM)Universe² Wrote: "Excuse me?" is what I should be saying..since if you read my sentence correctly, you could tell that I wasn't saying you were bad.
Also, like I said, your combo is still bad. Even for METAL FUSION standards. Get Twisted Tempo and use Twisted instead of Flame, then get Gravity Destroyer and use AD145 instead of 135.
Your combos performance just increased 10x.
But if you read up on parts you would see that both gravity destroyer and twisted tempo are metal master beys not metal fusion. The reason I use 135 instead of a 145 is to decrease the chance of destabilization from the bottom of the wheel. And my mistake on the sentence thing after I re read it and I'm sorry for that. But let's just forget this whole feud ever happened
@supermegamonkey
Do you mean the first generation parts of Metal Fusion? Like Storm, Dark, Rock, etc.?

I'm a Texas blader too, btw.

EDIT
Beaten.
Fine, super, if you are so reluctant to just get the better parts of the newer seasons, Burn/Earth Aquario/Gasher DF145/85WD was one of the best first season MFB stamina types.
But you should still list your parts like I said so we can give you combos with the parts you have..
And super, I know my parts, *facepalm*. But if you did, then you would know that Flame far outclassed in stamina by Burn and Earth.
(Mar. 21, 2012  3:51 AM)JBladerMS Wrote: @supermegamonkey
Do you mean the first generation parts of Metal Fusion? Like Storm, Dark, Rock, etc.?

I'm a Texas blader too, btw.

Yes in fact I do mean that. And I know I need to get newer parts but I just can't afford it and that's to everyone right now.
If you want a decent metal fusion combo try Earth bull 105 WD
reggie, We are only looking for the best combinations possible, and the combinations I gave are the best possible for Metal Fusion/Fight.
I know but he is only tied to metal fusion and I'm coming out with combos Im almost sure he can make
(Mar. 21, 2012  3:52 AM)Universe² Wrote: Fine, super, if you are so reluctant to just get the better parts of the newer seasons, Burn/Earth Aquario/Gasher DF145/85WD was one of the best first season MFB stamina types.
But you should still list your parts like I said so we can give you combos with the parts you have..
And super, I know my parts, *facepalm*. But if you did, then you would know that Flame far outclassed in stamina by Burn and Earth.

Ya I know that burn AND earth are better but what I was originally wondering was how good it was and how to improve upon the stamina. Yes I didn't list my parts and like I said earlier lets end this quarrel. Ok
Ok, pm me anytime if you want Combo help
reggie, that's what I gave him, Metal Fusion/Fight combos that are the best out there for stamina.
And I just told you how to increase the stamina super...so that's the end of it. Change the combo and it'll be better.
We are breaking a rule anyways, so stop the posts that are just lengthening the discussion that I had already ended.
Is earth aqurio 230 wd awesome.cos i have burn and 90/100/105 to upgrade it.if i use it aginst a left spin stamina or attack stamina(l drago destroy ch120 xf,lld 100 hf,ldd wa130 xf) will i win. Help me.i want a bey that can stay in the stadium and os any opponent.230 will help me to hit 145 beys wth earth.
Give me the correct custom.if u want to add any parts tell,i will buy the bey asap
What beys do you have, including 4ds
hey guys whats the absolute best metal wheel for attack? assuming there arent any other factors or limitations involved. Grin
Flash is undoubtably the best Attack Wheel yet in the metagame.
I would like a combo made from these parts :

Energy rings/Clear wheels: leone, pegasis, wolf, lacerta, cancer, horogium, nemesis, sagittario, capricorn, unicorno, kerbecs, beafowl, gemios, aquario, byxis, quetzalcoatl, orion, giraffe.

Fusion wheels/Metal wheels: basalt, killer, crash, cloud, fusion, big bang, duo, ray, wing, diablo, galaxy, hell, thermal, phantom, Death

Spin tracks/Tracks: WA130, 100, 145, 230, 135, C145, T125, TR145, 85, 90, CH120, 125, M145, SW145, DF145, R145, H145, AD145, WD145, W105, S130, UW145, BD145.

Performance tips/Bottoms: BGrin, SD, DGrin, FGrin, XGrin, EWD, WD, DS, R2F, LF, XF, SWD, FS, D, S, LRF, RF, MS.
I have build a successful combo using the burn fireblaze face bolt, poison pegasis spirit wheel, burn wheel, 135 spin track and a WD performance tip. it beats earth eagle hands down every time and so far no bey has been able to touch it, but here is my problem, all other attempts have failed please build me a second bey, i do not want to remove parts from my burn pegasis so please ignore the above parts from the bey list.

Hasbro beys
poison pegasis
inferno gasher
galaxy pegasis
twisted tempo
burn fireblaze
fury capricorn legend
gravity destroyer
dark wolf
grand cetus

Takara Tomy beys

sol blaze
basalt horogium
booster bull
burn pices
rock giraffe
fang leone

extra bey parts (all takara tomy)

FD (final drive from big bang pegasis)
x2 metal face bolts
wbba face bolt
basalt horogium pearl white and gold spirit wheel

i know its a tall order but could you please build me a killer combo out of these,
thanks

Psycho Loki returns
Attack: Gravity Destroyer R145R2F
Defense: I honestly don't know... (Get Hell Kerbecs to make MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145RS)
Stamina: Basalt Cancer AD145WD
Defstamina- BD145 + RS = No No!
Its not the best of things to use. I think RS's balance is to blame, but using BD145 with RS is a disastrous idea.
psycho Loki- Add a Metal Face to the Attack combo given to you by DefStamina.

omegaldragoking- Are you sure you ain't missing out on listing parts? Because you have Hell, Kerbecs and DS, but no BD145. I also see Quetzalcoatl there, but no Death and RDF Unhappy
But well-
Attack (more of an anti-attack, honestly)- Diablo Kerbecs/Aquario R145/H145R²F
Defense- Nothing. You don't have a good tip to use...
Stamina- Duo Aquario AD145WD
BD145RS isn't inherently bad but Basalt BD145RS is terrible.
But probably it is better to not use RS, no?
As far as I remember, someone told me that BD145RS worked well only with Scythe Kronos.
And considering the fact that he ain't using Scythe, I think RS shouldn't be up there... No?
A CS or an RDF is always a better, and safer bet I guess..