"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Feb. 20, 2012  12:32 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Attack: L-Drago Destroy BD145(boost mode) HF
Defense: Fang Kerbecs BD145(boost mode) WB (get RS/CS, and Twisted or Death)
Stamina: Burn Kerbecs BD145(boost mode) SD
Balance: Hades Kerbecs BD145SD
apparently..Fang is a better attacker to me compare to L Drago Destroy..
and Fang is not a defense type..
and BD145 Boost mode only usable to Hell Kerbecs

it seems that F (with metal and plastics) is Metal Flat?!?!..if it is..then..

Attack: Fang _____ BD145 MF or HF/ LLD _____ BD145 MF or HF
Defense: Hell Kerbecs BD145(boost mode) WB (get RS/CS, and Twisted/Death/Duo)
What is the good combo With Kreis Cygnus
Kreis isn't really good, but I use Kreis (in attack mode) Cetus AD145WD.
ANY useful combos that involves M145? or Q?
*shudders* I do not think there is a good combo for M145 or Q, and if there is, lemme know ASAP. Anybody else have a combo for Leviath using *shudders* M145Q?
Nope, there is NO good M145Q. I know DefStamina answered that question, but as he was unsure....
Even though a few fanatics might lead you to believe that it is a nice part, the truth is, it is, and never was good.
I pretty much knew there wasn't a good combo for M145Q, but I didn't want to make an assumption without looking through stuff first...
M145Q is a bad combination overall. Q sucks on Stamina and control-factor. Even though it has speed, almost any other Attack tip would outshine it in performance.
M145 isn't all that great too! Thanks to its gimmick. Though there are people who have managed to 'lock' M145 in place, but even after that it is not all that impressive. Not to mention that it is probably illegal.
So, when M145 and Q are used together, they are even worse than they would be when used individually with something else.
All in all, almost all tracks/bottoms released to date outshine these...
(Feb. 20, 2012  4:20 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: M145Q is a bad combination overall. Q sucks on Stamina and control-factor. Even though it has speed, almost any other Attack tip would outshine it in performance.
M145 isn't all that great too! Thanks to its gimmick. Though there are people who have managed to 'lock' M145 in place, but even after that it is not all that impressive. Not to mention that it is probably illegal.
So, when M145 and Q are used together, they are even worse than they would be when used individually with something else.
All in all, almost all tracks/bottoms released to date outshine these...

Which proves that I don't agree with ALL of Hasbro's 2-pack beyblade ideas. *COUGHRaySerpentM145MSCOUGH*
What can I make with these?

Dark Wolf DF145FS
Storm Pegasis 105RF x2 (RF's are worn out)
Flame Saggitario C145S x2
Rock Leone 145WB x2
Storm Capricorn M145Q
Earth Aquila 145WD
Lightning L-Drago 100HF (Lightning is cracked)
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Dark Bull H145SD
MF Cyber Pegasis 100HF
Midnight Bull 125SF
Ray Unicorno D125CS (CS is deformed)
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F x2
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Torch Gemos W105CS
Poison Giraffe S130MB
Meteo L-drago Assault ver. 85 XF
Attack: Meteo L-Drago BD145 RF/R2F, Gravity Perseus R145/D125 RF/R2F
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs BD145(boost mode) CS/MB
Stamina: Burn Bull 230/BD145(boost mode)/AD145/85 WD/SD
Balance: Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS
Attack: MF Gravity Perseus D125/R145 RF/R2F
Defence: MF Basalt Bull/Kerbecs BD145 CS/MB
Stamina: Basalt Bull/Kerbecs AD145/BD145 WD/SD
Correct me if I'm wrong
Defstamina:
The boost mode of BD145 only fits in a Hell metal wheel
um my rock unicorno is having a hard time beating a evil virho 145 wd i use a hasbro stadium my bey is one of the best for the hasbro meta game
If you're struggling against evil virgo 145WD, your beyblade is probably not one of the best for a hasbro metagame.

Considering rock is an aggressive wheel and aggressive beyblades suck in hasbro stadiums....
what do u think about my evil virgo do u think it would be good if i changed it to earth gemios 145 wd since im a gemini
List the parts you own, or we can't help you fully, but yes, Earth would be better. Gemini/Gemios isn't a very good clear wheel though, I would suggest something with better balance, however, unless you list your parts, we can't determine what your best CW would be.
parts clear whells wolf l drago1 ldrago2x2 bullx2 unicorno tempo gemios lacerta capricorn virgio metal whells meteox2 thearmal lhigthning basalt ray fury rock storm dark evil
tracks df145x3 105 100x2 wa130 lw105x2 d125 145 gb145 tips f sd rfx2 1worn hfx4 all worn cs worn fs x2 lfx2 wd r2f semi worn
Basalt dominates the hasbro metagame. Basalt Bull 145WD should do great.
Would be better with Kerbecs and AD145 (or 230 and D), but yeah.
well my main combo is basalt bull gb145 cs is that more top tire or what
Defense isn't very useful in hasbro stadiums because attack is so bad that stamina types do almost as well anyway.
Ok can u tell me all the top tire combos i can make without reusing parts
In hasbro stadiums, you're better off just using stamina, and I've given you the best combo for that. You could probably also use Meteo L Drago 100WD, to outspin more defensive opponents, but really, Basalt will do that anyway, and take a lower amount of time to win.

hey, i was wondering if i could make a stamina attack type bey out of twisted tempo, fang leone , and variares. these beys have all the parts the came with originaly.
Twisted Leone 145WD is the best you got so far. Get Gravity Destroyer and Rock Zurafa.
thanks, i actually have gravity destroyer, so do you have anything else?