"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I think leaving a earth eagle with it's parts is maybeh the strongest bey lol
(Feb. 15, 2012  8:06 AM)Robetea1 Wrote: I think leaving a earth eagle with it's parts is maybeh the strongest bey lol

Earth Eagle used to be basically top-tier out of the box, however, that was quite a while ago, and it has since been very heavily outclassed, other than its tip.

We maintain a list of customizations which have excelled in both testing and competition. This list may be found here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385

It may lag behind on the newest releases at times, but we like to be thorough.
Any almost-unbeatable-and-can-most-of-the-time-knock-out attack combo with Gravity Perseus ( Attack ver.)? I really need a good one...
MF-H Gravity Perseus D125/R145 RF/R2F (Right spin defense mode)
Correct me if I'm wrong
(Feb. 15, 2012  1:25 PM)LuNaGa Wrote: Any almost-unbeatable-and-can-most-of-the-time-knock-out attack combo with Gravity Perseus ( Attack ver.)? I really need a good one...

No, Gravity is quite outclassed, I'm afraid. Attack is the best offensive clear wheel, but Gravity just doesn't have the power to be successful any more.

(Feb. 15, 2012  1:36 PM)galaxyunicorn Wrote: MF-H Gravity Perseus D125/R145 RF/R2F (Right spin defense mode)

For starters, that's the wrong mode. For second, it's not an actual answer to the question, given he asked for a near-unbeatable combination (which Gravity is most certainly no longer able to provide).
Please, in future, don't answer questions until you are 100% sure that the answer is correct. If you have any doubts, just leave it, as someone who does know the correct answer will be along soon enough. Spend the time reading, learning, and understanding instead, and one day, you'll be the person who knows the correct answer. Smile
th!nk, then what is the best non 4D attack metal wheel???
That would be Lightning.

EDIT: Note that it must be in Upper Mode to be effective. That's when the dragon heads are above the scales and the winglike part is shown.
Depends on the opponent, Lightning and Gravity Perseus (Attack) are about equal.

But honestly, no pre-4D attack wheel is really effective against certain Basalt customs, let alone later releases like Duo and Diablo.
Well, considering that Gravity offers almost similar Smash, and is more versatile, people consider it to be better than Lightning. Still, none of those are good now...

EDIT- Beaten by th!nk!
my parts:

face bolts only plastic no metal

clear wheels: serpent, pegasus,leone, striker,perseus,ldrago2, virgo,capricorn.

fusion wheels: gravity,meteo,ray,earth,rock,flame

tracks: d125,lw105,100,ad145

tips: HF,HF/S,WD,CS,RF,LF

AND I ONLY GOT SIMPLE HASBRO RIPCORD LAUNCHERS

i do have lame parts but can sumone pleeze find me a good combo????
Attack: Gravity Perseus D125RF
Defense: Earth ___ AD145CS
Stamina: Earth ___ AD145WD
Correct me if I'm wrong
(Feb. 15, 2012  3:34 PM)galaxyunicorn Wrote: Attack: Gravity Perseus D125RF
Defense: Earth ___ AD145CS
Stamina: Earth ___ AD145WD
Correct me if I'm wrong

Add Meteo L-Drago 100RF and Ray Pegasus 100RF as substitutes for Attack (when necessary)...
But as Galaxy Unicorn said, use Gravity Perseus D125RF...

You could also make Meteo L-Drago 100WD, a spin-stealer!
Defstamina- Not the best of suggestions to be honest; what galaxyunicorn suggested are the only possible "decent" combinations. Meteo L Drago sucks for Attack, btw. On the other hand Ray is usable, but not really... :\

As for the CW for Defense/Stamina, Leone seems to be the only option that can be chosen, I guess... Not quite decent there, but the only thing to have on those...
Honestly, ray and meteo are both terrible, but I'd rather use meteo. There is no way they are anywhere near Gravity though...
But as an Attack type, MLD surpasses nothing, IMO...
Its just a Spin Steal/Equalizing part, and does minimal damage to the opposing bey.
But yes, talking of "more viable" combos, then MLD stands out.
Only if that RF was replaced by WD... Smile
(Feb. 15, 2012  5:34 PM)th!nk Wrote: Honestly, ray and meteo are both terrible, but I'd rather use meteo. There is no way they are anywhere near Gravity though...

And that's why I use MF Gravity Perseus R145RF.
(Feb. 15, 2012  5:38 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2012  5:34 PM)th!nk Wrote: Honestly, ray and meteo are both terrible, but I'd rather use meteo. There is no way they are anywhere near Gravity though...

Cool, so why did you suggest Ray and MLD when neither of them are even worth mentioning?

jan: MLD isn't really that bad for attack, honestly. MF MLD CH120XF does get KO's, ya know.
(Feb. 15, 2012  5:41 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2012  5:38 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:

Cool, so why did you suggest Ray and MLD when neither of them are even worth mentioning?

Because I thought it would be a substitute in case something happened to it?
True, but that's all because of speed, IMO.
Almost any wheel can get KOs on that setting (though not as consistently as MLD used to get... But that's a thing of the past), so in today's meta, I'd consider MLD a highly outclassed part for Attack.
MLD's qualities (as I see it)-
1. One hit wonder
2. Overrated later on
3. Highly outclassed now
(Feb. 15, 2012  5:44 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2012  5:41 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2012  5:38 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: And that's why I use MF Gravity Perseus R145RF.

Because I thought it would be a substitute in case something happened to it?
Don't.

Janstarblast: Meteo is better than Ray, honestly. And it's not highly outclassed because MF MLD CH120XF is still effective enough, and nothing has managed to actually outperform it at what it does best. Aaaand MF MLD CH120XF can stillll score KO's today, it needs more luck but it happens.
Really?
I can't believe it! It can still KO things?!
Hm, it is better than Ray, I expected that. This is because the difference between the two seemed too minor to me, and considering all that rubber on Meteo, I forgot.
But now when I am replying to you, I just remembered the Assault and (forgot the name) versions of the CW!
OK, MLD is better than Ray (and many more) now! Grin
But I'm pretty sure that variares has the original MLD and not the Assault/? version. Smile
Honestly, the Assault and Rush versions are terrible. Rubber isn't *too* bad when you're pushing beys out by being in opposite spin. It's no great attack wheel, but it isn't as bad as you think, haha.
*faints*
I am shocked by the amount of misconceptions I had about MLD. Chocked_2
I thought that the rubber did hinder MLD's Attack, and hence the rubber-less ones were better.
But seems like, I need to read around more; especially the MLD CH120ZF thread...
Thanks for clearing this up!
Assault seems okay until you realise lightning does everything twice as well with a tenth of the recoil. Rush... Looks kinda neat, I guess.
Okay, between the two Grand Cetus that available, which one is a better bey?