"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
It's a rather dated balance combo. It was top tier for a while there, but with newer releases it is nowhere near as consistent as it once was. Kerbecs would be a better choice than Bull, though.
Is there any good ldd combo that can do a solid ko " MF death Kerbec BD145cs/RDF" ? and can someone tell me the best attack combo for ldd?
(Feb. 10, 2012  7:16 PM)kopo007 Wrote: Is there any good ldd combo that can do a solid ko " MF death Kerbec BD145cs/RDF" ? and can someone tell me the best attack combo for ldd?

No, there isn't.

Probably MF LDrago Destroy CH120RF, or BD145MF for more of a balance deal. Neither are that great though.
I already tried those above combosUnhappy Sigh.....I wish there is a lld that weight just as much as ldd.. Thx for your reply.
Wouldn't improve it enough, the shape isn't good enough any more, sadly.
okay so i've developed MF Aquario 90/CH120RF and the combo does well in taking out most Basalt x CS combos, but the take downs are pretty inconsistent (it loses every other round). I want to know if there is another metal wheel out there (aside from 4D metal wheels) that can do the job better than Aquario
(Feb. 10, 2012  11:25 PM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: okay so i've developed MF Aquario 90/CH120RF and the combo does well in taking out most Basalt x CS combos, but the take downs are pretty inconsistent (it loses every other round). I want to know if there is another metal wheel out there (aside from 4D metal wheels) that can do the job better than Aquario

Aquario is way outclassed. If your looking not to useD then your best choice would be MF Lighting L Drago BD145 LRF.
Here are some new combos I made. Are they good?
Earth Aries100WD
Earth GasherSW145JB

If they arnt can you switch them around and make a new one?
~X-Saber
(Feb. 11, 2012  1:46 AM)X-Saber Wrote: Here are some new combos I made. Are they good?
Earth Aries100WD
Earth GasherSW145JB

~X-Saber

A good stamina customization is Earth Gasher 100WD. If you have more beys, please list them.
Can you make a combo out of these please?

Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Wolf Df145FS
killer befall Uw145EWD
Ray Gill 100RSF

Thanks for the combos!
(Feb. 11, 2012  5:08 AM)IceBag Wrote: Can you make a combo out of these please?

Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Wolf Df145FS
killer befall Uw145EWD
Ray Gill 100RSF

Thanks for the combos!

The best you can make is Dark 100RSF, unfortunately.

You can also use Ray Gil uncustomized and launch really hard for an Attack Type.
(Feb. 11, 2012  5:08 AM)IceBag Wrote: Can you make a combo out of these please?

Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Wolf Df145FS
killer befall Uw145EWD
Ray Gill 100RSF

Thanks for the combos!

The parts you have arent good enough to make anything really consistent. Ray is mediocre for attack. Its tier 3. If your playing in a Hasbro Stadium then something like Ray Gill 145 WB could have some uses. But for regular tournaments your best bet would be Ray Gill 100___. I would suggest get a RF/R2F tip. The tips you have arent good for attackers. But if i had to chose a tip from yours i would use FS.
Also for stamina you could use Killer____DF145 EWD/WB.
(Feb. 11, 2012  1:46 AM)X-Saber Wrote: Here are some new combos I made. Are they good?
Earth Aries100WD
Earth GasherSW145JB

~X-Saber
No, they both suck.

More parts are needed, as they could not make any good combos.
(Feb. 10, 2012  7:17 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2012  7:16 PM)kopo007 Wrote: Is there any good ldd combo that can do a solid ko " MF death Kerbec BD145cs/RDF" ? and can someone tell me the best attack combo for ldd?

No, there isn't.

Probably MF LDrago Destroy CH120RF, or BD145MF for more of a balance deal. Neither are that great though.

Though not that solid, I find that MF Vari ares ___ RF on left-spin works well against it. First it destabilizes it, since it's in left spin and can cause BD145 to scrape. I also find that it is easier to KO while destabalized as well. This way, hopefully can get a simple but effective KO or maybe drive BD145 into a self-out.
Sorry, as I didn't see that you wanted LDD but anyway , hope this helps
I need a good stamina combo built out of the hasbro beys released right now. Also, a good gravity Perseus combo without any rubber tip plz. Thnx!!
Stamina: Twisted Tempo AD 145 WD or Hades Kerbecs BD145(Boost) WD
Gravity combo: AFAIK Gravity Destroyer BD145 MF did well..
Nobody- Hey, why the Tempo CW on Twisted?
Its highly unbalanced, you know.
An Aquario CW will be better, and even Kerbecs would do nice; considering there's no BD145 on that Twisted. Smile
I typed that in a hurry. And I did not realize what I had typed. Well wont kerbecs be a better option on twisted? It is preferred when Twisted isnt on BD145 isnt it?
Yeah, Kerbecs Without BD145, Aquario with BD145, sees ta be the pattern.
(Feb. 11, 2012  9:42 AM)N0body Wrote: Stamina: Twisted Tempo AD 145 WD or Hades Kerbecs BD145(Boost) WD
Gravity combo: AFAIK Gravity Destroyer BD145 MF did well..

This should help you out use Hades Aquario BD145 WD

N0body already posted almost the exact same thing, and Hades Kerbecs has better synergy than Hades Aquario in almost all cases.
Can someone help me make a combo? My beys are listed in my signature.
Attack: L-Drago Destroy R145/100LF
Stamina/Spin-Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago AD145WD

Buy a Phantom Orion, Duo Uranus/Death Quetzalcoatl, VariAres, and a Storm Pegasis.

You have some good parts, but not enough in the same category.
SonicDragoon's CS might be aggressive, considering that it is the Hasbro version, so that might be a better choice for the attack combo.
Kinda off topic but what does AFAIK mean?? Also I need a good defense wheel that would have lots of stamina and defense. My current combo is MF earth kerbecs BD145RS. Anything I need to change? Also, is F, SF, or HF a good tip for a gravity Perseus combo??? Thnx!