Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
use hades kerbecks with a sf or rsf

meteo lf is a great tip
(Feb. 03, 2012  11:37 PM)l-dragoprime Wrote: use hades kerbecks with a sf or rsf

meteo lf is a great tip

Actually, Hades Kerbecs is an outclassed attack type, and SF and RSF are also outclassed. And LF is also extremely outclassed.
(Feb. 03, 2012  11:37 PM)l-dragoprime Wrote: use hades kerbecks with a sf or rsf

meteo lf is a great tip

Please do not make posts like these, it is not the purpose of this, or any, thread. Any assertions as to the abilities of parts must be backed up by testing.
sorry
Some great combos are:
Face Bolt: Gil
Energy Ring: Gil
Fusion Wheel: Thermal
Spin Track: 145
Tip: WD

Face Bolt: Aries
Energy Ring: Aries
Fusion Wheel: Earth
Spin Track: DF
Tip: WB
Hate to repeat th!nk, but this doesn't belong here. This is for posting parts so we can make you combos, not naming combos yourself.
(Feb. 03, 2012  3:14 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @LuNaGa- As Cheeseburger said, put on a CS onto that.
But hey, that combo is severely outdated for anything. If you have more parts, please list them, and probably we will make you a better Defense/Stamina combo.
Face: Only one metal face, but a lot of normal faces
Clear Wheel: Serpent, Capricorn II,Pegasis I, Horogium and Byxis
Metal Wheel: Aries, Bull, Ray, Night, Earth, Burn, Screw, Storm and Basalt
Tracks: ED145, 145, D125, 230, AD145, 85, 90, 100, SW145 and S130
Tips: DS, R2F(Very Aggresive, Barely worn out), PD, SD, WD, CS, and RSF calm
Sorry for the late reply. Anybody can help, and please do...
Defense/Stamina: Basalt ______ AD145CS (if calm)
Defense/Stamina: Earth _____ AD145/145/85 CS/RSF

I don't know what CW to tell you to use... A Bull or Aquario CW would be the best on it.
Okay thanks for helping me. EeeEee
So I'm gonna get Blitz Unicorno, Beat Lynx, and Phantom Orion. Good?
LuNaGa:

Attack: Screw_______90R2F (Mediocre, buy a LightningLDrago or GravityPerseus)

Defence: MF Basalt______230CS (Good, beware 145 height attack combo's)

Stamina: Earth_______AD145WD
(Feb. 04, 2012  2:20 AM)Rayleone Wrote: Okay thanks for helping me. EeeEee
So I'm gonna get Blitz Unicorno, Beat Lynx, and Phantom Orion. Good?

No problem! Smile However, that question belongs in the "Purchase Consultation" thread.
Whoops,sorry! Can I try to help people make a combo?
If you would like, however, do not be offended if we say that the combos you suggest are bad.
I don't really care anyway.Eee
Hay guys, Im here to make a beast all aaround great beyblade. Can u plz help me make a combo. I have a Grand Cetus, Earth Virgo, Poison Pegasus, Fury Capricorn, Evil Pisces. I am looking to beat a thunder leone and a burn fireblaze. PLZ help me
Can you also list the track and tips you have please?? Its very hard to make a combo when we don't know the tracks or tips you have.
The tracks I have are GB145, E145, WD145, and I do not know the track for Poison Pegasus
And the tips are BS, HF, WD, RS, and watever poison Pegasus tip is
Earth _______ GB145RS is your best bet. In the future, try to get beys like phantom orion, variares, hell kerbecs, basalt horogium, storm pegasis, galaxy pegasis, beat lynx, and more. Browse this site often and stay updated on the metagame Smile
The only decent combo you have is Earth _____ GB145RS. It is comprised of outclassed parts.

If you want to know what other Beys to get to have better combos, ask in Purchase Consultation.

EDIT: Beaten by Cookies.
As Lost Memory and Cookies said, your only defence combo is Earth Pegasus GB145RS but i think your only attack combo is Poison Capricorn ED145/WD145 HF/JB depending on what stadium you have
Fury _______ ED145HF would be the best attack combo that he could build.. However, as Cookies said, get some new beys such as, VariAres, Blitz Unicorno, Duo, Phantom, Basalt, Hades Kerbecs, a Rubber Flat tip, 230, and Coated Spike.

So you were pretty close Rayleone. Don't give up though, you almost had it.
(Feb. 02, 2012  9:58 AM)Green_Razor Wrote: Hi I need attack, defense and stamina combo

I have

Clear wheels
Bull
Cancer
L drago destroy
Byxis
Phoenix

Metal wheels
Basalt
Burn
L drago destroy
Libra
Pegasis
Hell

Tracks

Bottom
RF
CS
PD
WD
D
SD
MS

Thank you and sorry for my bad english

Now I have two bd145 so what is the best defense and stamina combo ?

which will work better burn leone 135 MS or burn gasher 135 MS???
(Feb. 04, 2012  7:57 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: which will work better burn leone 135 MS or burn gasher 135 MS???

Cancer/ Gasher works better. Don't use MS, use something like WD instead. List out your Parts Please, Just to see if you have something better than Burn.
(Feb. 04, 2012  7:43 AM)Green_Razor Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2012  9:58 AM)Green_Razor Wrote: Hi I need attack, defense and stamina combo

I have

Clear wheels
Bull
Cancer
L drago destroy
Byxis
Phoenix

Metal wheels
Basalt
Burn
L drago destroy
Libra
Pegasis
Hell

Tracks

Bottom
RF
CS
PD
WD
D
SD
MS

Thank you and sorry for my bad english

Now I have two bd145 so what is the best defense and stamina combo ?
Good, Defense : MF-H basalt bull BD145 CS and for stamina: hell cancer BD145(boost mode) WD