Dragoon S
Draciel F
Driger G
Dark Effigy
Master Driger
Gaia Dragoon
Cyber Dragoon

so what'll be the best combination?

I'm sorry to bring up such an old post bet I'd appreciate it if someone helped me.

C'mon, why doesn't anybody help me?
And there is yet another thing to take care of, if one is using Kerbecs.
Even though being 3-sided, Kerbecs is known to have bad synergy with BD145.
Its probably the first and only CW choice, that is affected by spin tracks. Smile

SonicDragoon- Oh gosh! Its been almost 3 months since your question! Gasp
But well, as you have brought it into notice once again, some plastic maestro will look into that soon. Smile
(Feb. 03, 2012  2:47 PM)LuNaGa Wrote: Hello! I've been trying to choose from DS, D or CS to make a balance(defence and stamina only, no attack) combo with Basalt230___. I need help.
So... a little help please?
Is your CS calm ? If so use that.D would be more like a stamina type already , DS is a no-no.
@LuNaGa- As Cheeseburger said, put on a CS onto that.
But hey, that combo is severely outdated for anything. If you have more parts, please list them, and probably we will make you a better Defense/Stamina combo.
I have posted a comment before but i didn't list my beys so here they are.
Can you guys please make attack, defense and stamina combos?
PS. My place is slow so i'll try to get 4d beys around march?

Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F( I have 4)
Legend Counter Leone 145
Earth Virgo GB145 B(The S is worn out so it's like a B)
Storm Capricorn M145 Q
Storm Pegasus W105 Plastic R2F (Fake) and i have a RF
Fang Leone 130 WD ( Lost the W2D so replaced it)( I have two.)
Lightning L drago 100 HF ( I have 2)
Meteo L drago LW105 LF( I have 3)
Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS
Poison Horogium 130 WD(Fake again.)
Meteo L drago rush ver. 125SF
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
Ray Unicorno D125 CS ( I have two)
Earth Aquila 145 WD
Tornado Herculeo 100 F
Rock Aries ED145 B
Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF
Flame Libra T125ES
I think that's it.If i find more or get more, i'll repost or edit.

Thanks!EeeEeeEee
Attack: This depends on whether you're using a Hasbo or TT stadium, but I would use Lightning L-Drago BD145RF or Hell Aquario/Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode)RF.

Defense: The best defense metal wheel you have is Earth. So the best defense combo you got is Earth Aquario/Kerbecs GB145CS (depending on whether or not your CS is Agro or not). This is an extremely outclassed combo. You need 230, TH170, Basalt, Scythe, Duo, Phantom, and try to get the Bull CW, but you'll be good with Aquario and Kerbecs.

Stamina: Hell Aquario/Kerbecs BD145(either mode)WD, I would use Kerbecs with Hell as its got pretty good balance with Hell. Another combo (that's mostly outclassed) would be Earth Aquario 145/BD145 WD.
I am using a BB 10 two hasbro stadiums and a fake stadium like BB10
So what 4d bey should I get?
(Feb. 03, 2012  6:13 PM)Rayleone Wrote: I am using a BB 10 two hasbro stadiums and a fake stadium like BB10
So what 4d bey should I get?

Stick with the BB10. Fake stadiums arent allowed in WBO play. For 4D beyblades get:

Phantom Orion
Duo Uranus
Scythe Kronos
Beat Lynx
Blitz Unicorno
Vari Ares

Those are the important ones to get to be competitive.
That goes in the thread titled, "Purchase Consultation".

EDIT: Beaten by Dark Mousy. But That question still doesn't belong here.
(Feb. 03, 2012  4:22 PM)Last Memory Wrote: Stamina: Hell Aquario/Kerbecs BD145(either mode)WD, I would use Kerbecs with Hell as its got pretty good balance with Hell. Another combo (that's mostly outclassed) would be Earth Aquario 145/BD145 WD.

Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost Mode) WD is now outclassed for stamina.

And WD on BD145 other then boost mode isnt good. Floor scrapes WAY to easily.
But its one of the best he's got. I was listing combos he could make. And I agree that WD isn't good on BD145 but I didn't see that he had SD or any other viable tip that would be good for stamina.

Again, I am just giving him combos that are somewhat viable that he can make.
(Feb. 03, 2012  6:36 PM)Last Memory Wrote: But its one of the best he's got. I was listing combos he could make. And I agree that WD isn't good on BD145 but I didn't see that he had SD or any other viable tip that would be good for stamina.

Again, I am just giving him combos that are somewhat viable that he can make.

WD is good if its in boost mode. But normal mode no. All i was saying that Hell BD145 WD isnt top tier. Its close.
(Feb. 03, 2012  11:46 AM)SonicDragoon Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2012  1:25 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2011  3:36 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: Hi,

Can anyone please recommend me a good combination I have:

Dragoon S
Draciel F
Driger G
Dark Effigy
Master Driger
Gaia Dragoon
Cyber Dragoon

so what'll be the best combination?

I'm sorry to bring up such an old post bet I'd appreciate it if someone helped me.

Please somebody help me!
(Feb. 03, 2012  7:25 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2012  11:46 AM)SonicDragoon Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2012  1:25 PM)SonicDragoon Wrote: I'm sorry to bring up such an old post bet I'd appreciate it if someone helped me.

Please somebody help me!

IM not the best with plastics but i do know some so here is some combos:

Driger G attack Ring
10 Wide
Neo Right MG Core
Dragoons S BB/Gaia Dragoon BB (Gaia is better)

Driger S attack Ring
10 Heavy
Neo Right MG Core
Draciel s BB

Master Driger doesnt have any good parts on it. It has 8 wide but you can get it from other beyblades. There is a plastic top tier thread also.
Try to get two extra metal balls for your Draciel S, and use your MG Core in that one, but Dark_Mousy has done a good job for you there.

To be honest, I would use the Triple Tiger (Driger G), 10 Wide, Neo Right MG Core, SG Metal Flat 2 combination. If you use Storm Grip, use a lighter SG and launch as hard as you can.
(Feb. 03, 2012  7:43 PM)th!nk Wrote: Try to get two extra metal balls for your Draciel S, and use your MG Core in that one, but Dark_Mousy has done a good job for you there.

To be honest, I would use the Triple Tiger (Driger G), 10 Wide, Neo Right MG Core, SG Metal Flat 2 combination. If you use Storm Grip, use a lighter SG and launch as hard as you can.

Thanks Th!nk. I corrected my post.
of i were to have only rock orso d125 b and flame aries h145 fs (my first beyblades) what would be the best combo?
(Feb. 03, 2012  8:54 PM)bakumj14 Wrote: of i were to have only rock orso and flame aries(my first beyblades) what would be the best combo?

If you want people to answer your questions, list the full parts of the beyblades. They are doing work FOR YOU, do not make their job any more difficult than it needs to be.
(Feb. 03, 2012  9:05 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2012  8:54 PM)bakumj14 Wrote: of i were to have only rock orso and flame aries(my first beyblades) what would be the best combo?

If you want people to answer your questions, list the full parts of the beyblades. They are doing work FOR YOU, do not make their job any more difficult than it needs to be.
ok i fixed it

Stamina: Flame ____ D125FS

This combo is extremely outclassed. Flame and D125 both have no effective use and B is outclassed.

It sounds like you have Hasbro Beys, so try to get Gravity Destroyer (original version), Hades Kerbecs, Twisted Tempo, Flame Byxis (just for 230), Lightning L-Drago, and a Rubber Flat tip. Check the "Purchase Consultation" thread for help to where you can get those Beys/parts.
(Feb. 03, 2012  9:26 PM)Last Memory Wrote: Stamina: Flame ____ D125FS

This combo is extremely outclassed. Flame and D125 both have no effective use and B is outclassed.

It sounds like you have Hasbro Beys, so try to get Gravity Destroyer (original version), Hades Kerbecs, Twisted Tempo, Flame Byxis (just for 230), Lightning L-Drago, and a Rubber Flat tip. Check the "Purchase Consultation" thread for help to where you can get those Beys/parts.
i already have many of those beys. and more. i just wanted to see what my best was for when i first had beyblade.Wink

i can't belive it... that WAS my combo!

Oh, well, if you would like, list those Beys and parts and we'll give you the best combos that you can build! Grin
out of lightning l drago, meteo l drago, and l drago destroy, which of them is the best to use if you want to make an attack custom?
I would say Lightning L-Drago, but it would also depend on what tracks and tips you have, so post your parts and we'll give you a combo! Smile