"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Libra AD145 WD/230 D... for stamina and I think MF-H Libra BD145 CS will work well for defense or you may try MF-H Libra 230/TH170 CS

EDIT: Refer to th!nk's post
(Jan. 28, 2012  10:28 AM)Djalu13 Wrote: Yes the.Metal System Libra wheel but I insist
Someone tell me a good libra stamina-defense
Combo and I have the MF2's

Step by step guide for finding good combinations of a specific typing for old wheels:

1. Work out what type of combination you want. In your case, you want defense/stamina.
2. Go to the competitive combinations list.
3. Find a combination on there that matches that type. Seeing as you want defense/stamina, you want something using CS.
4. Replace the CW and MW of that combo with whatever wheel you want (Libra).
5. There is your combination, now stop asking redundant questions that you could easily answer yourself with a little common sense.

Plan B: If you want a typing not listed in the competitive combinations thread.
1. Work out what type of combination you want.
2. Choose an appropriate tip.
3. Choose an appropriate track.
4. Stick an appropriate face on.
5. There you go. If any of these were too difficult, the MFB Parts Tiers List thread can help (though it is in the process of being updated), or you can try searching threads with the wheel you want a combo for in the title, and failing that, then and only then, ask here.

With the incredibly formulaic nature of MFB Combos, common sense works like powerful magic.

Oh, and PS: Don't "insist", it comes across as self-important and impatient, not to mention more than a little bit irritating if your question is a mere matter of common sense.
So then I will search it myself well I apologize for the
Trouble
defednce/stamina combos for these parts? Fusion wheel: Flame, evil, cyber, thermal,rock. Spin trackes: Ed145, the one lacerta has, the one virgo has, w105,105. P.T's: WD, CS, Sd. Dorry i knwo i dont have mych to offer i did some bad trading.
Stamina: Thermal ___ 105 WD and defense: evil___ ED145 CS. You really need better parts and a few metal faces.
(Jan. 28, 2012  12:47 PM)Z.E.R.O Wrote: Stamina: Thermal ___ 105 WD and defense: evil___ ED145 CS. You really need better parts and a few metal faces.
Yah i know as i said ive been getting into some bey trouble with battling for parts ans bad trading and stuff but i have 60 dolars ill go to my local walmart and get some guys im hoping they'll have good ones like the double pack with thunder leone or legend thunder libra or even hades kerbecs i saw ther once and i would have bought it but.... lets just say it was a wrong place wrong time situation
Get hades kerbecs, and not whatever random double pack. Also , twisted tempo is a good choice as well. It's better to ask in the purchase consultation thread
(Jan. 28, 2012  12:47 PM)Z.E.R.O Wrote: Stamina: Thermal ___ 105 WD and defense: evil___ ED145 CS. You really need better parts and a few metal faces.

Eh, Evil ___ GB145CS would be better. I am not sure, but he says he has the track Virgo has...
I'll also add an Attack type there, as its at least better than the others- Rock ____ W105/105CS

Also, are you sure you listed all of your parts, Halogamer?
Flame is probably a better choice for defense than Killer, being significantly heavier, even with the raised shape.
(Jan. 28, 2012  3:43 PM)th!nk Wrote: Flame is probably a better choice for defense than Killer, being significantly heavier, even with the raised shape.

Whoops, I missed out on that... Tongue_out
But overall, both are significantly high on recoil(OK, Flame seemingly has lower recoil in comparison to Evil), so both need to be replaced as soon as possible; should they be used for Defense/Stamina....
(Jan. 28, 2012  3:41 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

Eh, Evil ___ GB145CS would be better. I am not sure, but he says he has the track Virgo has...
I'll also add an Attack type there, as its at least better than the others- Rock ____ W105/105CS

Acctualy I also have a burn peice and a 230spin track but im not sure what i can do with those
Flame ___ 230CS is a passable combination. Thermal would work fine there too.
(Jan. 28, 2012  4:24 PM)HalogamerXx5 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2012  3:41 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

Acctualy I also have a burn peice and a 230spin track but im not sure what i can do with those

Oh, in that case, just put on Flame on 230CS.

I'll ask this again, are you sure that you listed all parts, as most of your parts seem to belong to certain beys which you haven't listed....

EDIT- Speechless *speechless* Am I too slow, or is th!nk too fast? Beaten by three minutes?!
Oh yeah, and use burn in the stamina combo.
here are my beyblades:

earth eagle x2
twisted tempo
burn fireblaze
rock orso
flame aries h145 fs
lightning l-drago x3
grand cetus
flame byxis
dark libra ed145 sd
rock aries
torch aries
earth virgo
evil pisces ed145 wd
thermal pisces
thermal lacerta
ray striker
counter leone
earth wolf 105 wd
storm pegasus
cyber pegasus
metal face original

what is the tallest, shortest, heviest, and lightest beyblades i can make?
(Jan. 28, 2012  4:35 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2012  4:24 PM)HalogamerXx5 Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2012  3:41 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Eh, Evil ___ GB145CS would be better. I am not sure, but he says he has the track Virgo has...

Oh, in that case, just put on Flame on 230CS.

I'll ask this again, are you sure that you listed all parts, as most of your parts seem to belong to certain beys which you haven't listed....

EDIT- Speechless *speechless* Am I too slow, or is th!nk too fast? Beaten by three minutes?!

yah those are all my parts like i said ive been gettin into some bad traiding and battleing for parts and stuff . Well i have a lot of energy rigs but htose dont rely do much to the bey.

ok i just took an inferno peice from my brother cus he doesnt use does that help at all
inferno is like a worse version of flame
ok so here we go: i've got flame libra T125 ES(flattened tip, gives it excellent agressive movement), gravity perseus AD145 WD, Phantom Orion B:D, VariAres D:D, Death Quetzalcoatl 125 RDF, Meteo L-Drago LW105 LF, Galaxy pegasus W105 R2F, Flame Byxis 230 WD, Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS(my brother screwed so hard that we can't unscrew it anymore!!!), Lightning L-Drago 100 HF(broken clear wheel and tip cut in half) Rock Leone 145 WB, Diablo Nemesis X:D, Basalt Horogium 145 WD, Storm Wolf 105 WD(flattened tip, goes around the stadium ever since!!), Hyper Aquario 105 F and a MF-L. I was thinking about MF-L Basalt Aquario(not kerbecs like we can't unscrew it!!)230 WD for defence, VariAres 125/100 R2F/ES(the tip flattened and became an attack tip) for attack and keep Phantom Orion B:D for stamina. What do you think??
You can use Phantom Aquario AD145WD for stamina as well. IMO, Aquario is better than Kerbecs, but try to unscrew it so you can use BD145!
(Jan. 28, 2012  7:57 PM)bakumj14 Wrote: here are my beyblades:

earth eagle 145 wd x2
twisted tempo 145 wd
burn fireblaze 135 ms
rock orso d125 b
flame aries h145 fs
lightning l-drago 100 hf x3
grand cetus wd145 rs
flame byxis 230 wd
dark libra ed145 sd
rock aries ed145 b
torch aries 125 d
earth virgo gb145 bs
evil pisces ed145 wd
thermal pisces t125 es
thermal lacerta wa130 hf
ray striker d125 cs
counter leone 145 d
earth wolf 105 wd
storm pegasus 105 rf
cyber pegasus 105 f
metal face original

what is the tallest, shortest, heviest, and lightest beyblades i can make?

please?
If you want such frivolous things, either do it yourself or at least list ALL of your parts and don't moan if no one responds.
Hey guys, I'm preparing for a National Tourney here, and here's my deck: (4D Beys not allowed BTW)

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS (Defence)
MF Basalt Kerbecs 90WD (Stamina)
Lighting L-Drago 90RF (Attack)

Any tips or feedbacks?
What stadium is it being held in, just so people can help you better?
Standard BeyStadium
Ok if u were following my earlier posts then I got a B performance tip and D performance tip for free so help me if u can!!!!