"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
one d***** problem. I don't have TH170 Unhappy, will 230 work or not?
Uhh, probably. You can just use an appropriate stamina combo, though I'd be wary going up against TH170RDF with many of them, it's really just a guess, I haven't done enough testing on it to tell.
so against TH170 RDF I should use MF-H Phantom Cancer/Aquario B: D or AD145 WD??
(Jan. 26, 2012  2:31 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: so against TH170 RDF I should use MF-H Phantom Cancer/Aquario B: D or AD145 WD??

Ad145 wd works better bd get ko'd to easily.
I can concur. B: D was a failure. It may be good for pure stamina, but it can easily get knocked out by a defense type.
Is Hell bull BD145(boost)WD o rEWD better?
ok, i have: all the metal fusion, all the metal masters, and the following 4D beys: scythe kronos, fang leone, BigBang pegasus, phantom orion, death quetzacoatl, variares, and LDrago destroy. the most top tier combos preferred of course Wink
(Jan. 27, 2012  3:00 AM)Blazer Taser Wrote: Is Hell bull BD145(boost)WD o rEWD better?

MF L Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD (Boost mode) was top tier stamina.
ATK: MF/MF-H Variares CH120/R145RF/R²F/LRF
DEF: MF/MF-H Basalt/Scythe Aquario BD145CS
STAM: Phantom/Scythe B:D
(Jan. 27, 2012  3:05 AM)Karl Wrote: ok, i have: all the metal fusion, all the metal masters, and the following 4D beys: scythe kronos, fang leone, BigBang pegasus, phantom orion, death quetzacoatl, variares, and LDrago destroy. the most top tier combos preferred of course Wink

If you have a Metal face (MF) or Metal Face Heavy(MF H) Use these:
MFH Death Quetz. BD145 CS/RB
MF H Death Quetz TH170 RB/CS
MF H Basalt Berbecs BD145 CS
MF Vari Ares Ch120 RF
MF LDDBD145 RF/R2F/LRF
MF H Phantom Orion AD145 WD

(Jan. 26, 2012  7:46 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2012  2:31 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: so against TH170 RDF I should use MF-H Phantom Cancer/Aquario B: D or AD145 WD??

Ad145 wd works better bd get ko'd to easily.

Use AD145 D?

cause D stays in better
What do you mean? WD is better than D no doubt... I don't know what you means about staying in better though...
I agree with this ^ WD has more surface area, giving it more defence.
You are both wrong, D has superior defense.
WD is only seen as superior in stamina, although even then, WD barely beats it.
Please know what you are talking about before you come into this topic and confuse people.
And what he obviously means, is that D is harder to be KO'ed.
It's an general known fact that D is better than WD on 230. TH170, and for Stamina Combos that are designed TO NOT GET KOed. WD is better for pure stamina.
And in that case, a WD should always be chosen for combos < TH170.
WD wobbles around for a longer time. Wobbling around on lower tracks is advantageous, but the same on higher tracks is a bad thing. It would result in bad balance later on.
And, whether it is D, WD, or SD all are relatively easy to KO.
Now, as all will be KOed some or the other time, we consider other factors. In those other factors, WD stands out.
So, WD.
In short, I believe that you all are wrong. D should never be chosen over WD; unless a TH170/230 track is being used.
Jan is completely correct. I don't know where this notion of D being easier to KO came from either, but even if it is, it is a minor difference for a large stamina tradeoff on tracks lower than TH170.
so AD145WD is the best mix for Phantom Orion in a TH170less area? against A Duo TH170
That depends.
The best Phantom combo IIRC, is Phantom Cancer TH170CS, which provides respectable stamina plus superb defense. The AD145WD setup is a solid, pure Stamina combo. Whether it defeats Duo or not, It is a mystery
A Duo TH170 combo is amazingly difficult to beat with anything. But, as I said before, there had been a few people who claimed that TH170D combos were OSed by B: D combos... Whether it was a rumor or not, I don't know.
Probably th!nk might know more of it, as it was from one of his posts where I read about this...
Darn, so the CLEANEST way to kill Duo TH170 D/CS/RDF is with another Duo TH170 CS/D/RDF?
That's how I see it.
You see, our meta-game is quite broken... Tongue_out
But, as the TH170D variant is a Stamina type, it might be relatively easier to beat with an Attack type... Chances are bleak, but it may happen. The Defense ones are ultimate. Extremely tough to beat. RDF has comparatively lower Stamina, and again, might be beaten by Stamina types (not easily, though).
The CS one is the only problem, and probably the most prevalent. I seriously have no idea of how to get rid of these... Probably an amazing Stamina type... But as I said, I do not have any idea of how to beat the CS variant...
I feel like saying the f-word but whatever.

TH170 D VariAres
TH170 CS I'll pray for my MF Beat Lynx TH170 RF to work
TH170 RDF, HAHAHAHHA, LET'S RUMBO PHANTOM TH170 D!
I seriously wonder why would you use a Beat Lynx there...
But well, you may try testing it before going to a tourney.
The others, are probably what I think should be used...
But well, I may be horribly wrong. :\
then what should I use?

What is the single most best beyblade combo with Basalt? Please don't give me a list of the ones with all the best ones, I just want the ultimate beyblade combo with Basalt.