"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 25, 2012  6:59 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: which is a better combo for each category
stamina
phantom aquario ad145 wd
scythe kronos bd145 eds
defence
mf-h duo aquario bd145 cs
mf-h Diablo kerbecs bd145 cs
attack
mf-h variares r145 rf
mf-h blitz unicorno ch120 rf

In every case, it's the first option Smile
Phantom is better than Scythe. Still, the combo you mentioned would be better with a Cancer CW, i.e. Phantom Cancer AD145WD.
Diablo, while it has the weight, I doubt it is better than Duo. It might be on par with it, but AFAIK it's not better. Anyways, it's good to stick to a trusty Duo.
VariAres has better smash, and also the ability to spin both left and right, making it the better choice. That's what I think, as Dark_Mousy said, it somewhat depends on personal preference as well as Blitz is believed to be easier to control than VariAres. Ultimately, go with what you like Smile
(Jan. 25, 2012  5:53 PM)Dragondestroyer Wrote: ummm, the purchase consulation thread isn't working, so i thought i might ask here. witch would be better to buy:
Death Quetzalcaotl 125RDF, Beat Lynx TH170WD, or Variares DGrin

plz awnser soon

wow didn't realize DGrin would end up as a smiley face lol

This does belong in purchase consultation but since no one is answering ill answer really quick for you.

It really depends on what you already have. Death Quetz comes with 2 good parts: Death and RDF. Both good for defense. Beat Lynx comes with 2 really good parts. Beat and the amazing TH170. Beat is tier 1.5 or 2 for attack. And Vari Ares is the best part off Vari Ares DD. Vari is also top tier for attack.
If you get beat or vari try these combos:

MF H Vari Ares CH120 RF
MF H Beat Lynx GB145 R2F/RF
is mf-h Diablo kerbecs bd145 xf a good combo.
(Jan. 25, 2012  7:31 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: is mf-h Diablo kerbecs bd145 xf a good combo.

No, the main reason i say that is because BD145 scrapes very badly with XF. Try RF or R2F.
I'm looking for good attack, defense, and stamina type beyblades with the beys I have

Hasbro
Rock Leone 145WB
Rock Aries ED145 MS( I don't have Ball tip anymore so I replace it with Metal Sharp
Earth Eagle 145WD
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Lighting L Drago 100HF
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Flame Libra T125 ES
Dark Gasher CH120 SF
Metal Face Bolt-Cyber Pegasus 100HF
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Hyper Aquario 105F
Ray Striker D125 CS
Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F
Gravity Destroyer AD145 WD

Takara Tomy

Burn Unicorno SW145 JB
Burn Escolpio 100 RF
galaxyblader14
Attack: MF Gravity Perseus D125 RF
MF Lightning L-Drago 100/CH120 RF
Defense: MF Earth Aquario 145 CS
Stamina: Earth Cancer/Aquario AD145 WD
What is the best beyblade combo with Basalt?
Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Basalt Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario BD145/TH170 RDF/RS/RSF/CS/MB is probably good because its on the top teir list XD but a more obtainable combo is Basalt ___ (preferably bull or aquario) 230CS (or WD if CS is not present) a metal face (preferably heavy) would make the combo better, but it's all a matter of availability.
You can't just say a combo is good because it's on the top tier list. There has to be a reason, but you already know some of your stuff so that's good. Also, 230 and TH170 work well with D too.
Ok well i am kind of new so i'm gonna make a couple mistakes here and there but think i have grasped the general concept of beyblade. Oh and btw cookies taste good Tongue_out
Can someone find me some good combos with these parts:
Earth Aquilla 145WD
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Ray Striker D125CS
Rock Aries ED145B
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Torch Gemios W105CS
Dark Bull H145SD
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Counter Leone 145D
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Evil Pisces ED145WD
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Lightning lDrago 100HF
Flame Bull 100F
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Inferno Gasher CH120RS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Chaos Blader 1
Attack: Gravity Perseus D125 RF
Lightning L-Drago CH120/100 RF
Defense: Earth Bull GB145 RS/CS
StaminaEeearth Gasher/Bull AD145 WD
Added one more beyblade.
Lol, that changes both your defense and stamina combos. Your new combos are:
Defense: Twisted Bull GB145 RS/CS
Stamina: Twisted Bull/Gasher AD145 WD.

(Jan. 26, 2012  3:48 AM)V-Rock Wrote: Lol, that changes both your defense and stamina combos. Your new combos are:
Defense: Twisted Bull GB145 RS/CS
Stamina: Twisted Bull/Gasher AD145 WD.
I would say Twisted Bull 230CS for defense.
Oh, he had Flame Byxis. Must've missed missed that. Sorry.
(Jan. 25, 2012  6:07 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2012  4:55 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Best combo to whoop Duo in Stamina and Defense combos?

It is extremely difficult to get past a Duo, as it is so high on Defense and Stamina.
But considering type match-ups, this is probably the best thing to do-

Any Stamina combo (usually WD based) could be beaten by a decent VariAres combo. Things are similar for Duo, just a little bit difficult. The TH170D ones would be a pain, mind you.

The Defense combos might be relatively lower on Stamina. Top class Stamina combos must do the job.

Then is the option to cut a diamond with a diamond- Duo Vs. Duo.
A Duo Defense Vs. A Duo Stamina might give the Stamina combo an Upper Hand.

As a side note- There are certain people who believe that B: D (at times) is capable of OSing a TH170D Stamina combo.

Bummer, I don't have Duo...... so what can I do?
MF-F Phantom Cancer AD145 RF?
Duo gives strong competition to Phantom in Stamina... So, putting Phantom on RF would not help very much, against any Duo combos. I believe both Duo BD145CS and Duo TH170D have better stamina than Phantom AD145RF..
It might work against TH170 RDF though..
But, frankly speaking, even I was thinking about this.
So it would help both of us... I am always trying to find counters to the best beys in the metagame, so yes, does anyone know a reliable bey against Duo ?
If I were to face a Duo right now, I would pick Phantom B: D/AD145WD. That's what I think.
(anyways, what's up with Diablo?)
MF-F Phantom Cancer AD145RF won't do much against Duo BD145CS, but it will effectively handle TH170D. Against TH170RDF, I'd think it would be very close but I'd probably back TH170RDF.

Beating Duo depends on the combo it's in, TH170CS is the strongest Duo combo defensively that can still be handled effectively with an attacker, anything with less defense than that, use attack. BD145CS and TH170RDF are best handled by stamina (against TH170RDF you may need to be wary of KO's), and BD145EDS can be outspun by other Stamina types (prefferably TH170D, but Phantom TH170CS works quite nicely for me at least, I can't remember what height it was though) and probably KO'd by strong attackers if you're good with them.

So it's the opposite of what I thought...
Can something like Phantom Cancer TH170D handle them ? It should have better stamina than Duo BD145CS/TH170RDF, but there can be Duo TH170Ds as well...
It can handle BD145CS and BD145EDS, but against duo stamina combinations it gets iffy. Also, TH170RDF might be able to KO it but I don't really know for sure.
So just use MF-H VariAres CH120 R2F and hope for the best?
Try and figure out which duo combo they're using and use an applicable counter, as you would when working out whether they're using a defense or stamina combo with any other wheel.
TH170 CS?
TH170 D?
TH170 RDF?
BD145 CS??
BD145 RDF??

all on duo, what combo should I use to counter?
(Jan. 26, 2012  2:19 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: TH170 CS? Attack or Stamina
TH170 D? Attack
TH170 RDF? Phantom TH170CS or stamina
BD145 CS?? Stamina or Phantom TH170CS
BD145 RDF?? Anything with decent stamina, even using CS

all on duo, what combo should I use to counter?