"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Can anyone please make me a combo for defeating an un-customized Dark Wolf and Earth Eagle? My current bey are in my signature.
almost anything can beat dark wolf, ur problem is earth eagle, try meteo ldrago r145 WD for spin steal
Woot?!
Dude, Dark Wolf is a disgrace.
Anything will beat it!
Your best attempt, to defeat both of those; is a mighty attack type- Gravity Destroyer D125/R145CS.
Or, you may go ahead using L Drago Destroy up on that...
As it is, you are incapable of making a good defense or stamina combo.
EDIT- Beaten by bulbasup, but not really. Hey bulba, what you up to? That is not a great combo. Not only are spin steal combos extremely ineffective in today's game; the one you made does not even qualify as one... AD145 would be better used there; but as I said, Spin Stealers are outdated, and serve no purpose except for drawing out matches...
(Jan. 24, 2012  2:34 PM)bulbasup Wrote: almost anything can beat dark wolf, ur problem is earth eagle, try meteo ldrago r145 WD for spin steal

Or you could try a combination that isn't pants-on-head-retarded.

Seriously, R145 on a beyblade that has no grip and is supposed to outspin things? Furthermore, MLD has pretty bad stamina, so it can't effectively OS pure stamina.
If you're going to suggest people use ridiculous things like that, do not post in this thread unless it is to ask for help.
@th!nk- Yes, he was wrong. But, where did you find Earth in that list? Confused
And, won't an Attack combo (which I suggested) beat those, considering Earth is on WD (and Dark Wolf is negligible)?
Ahh, didn't see the list there. Wow, that's a tough selection to work with.
If your CS is aggressive, do what Jan said. Otherwise, Thermal Lacerta LW105WD might manage.
If you're i a hasbro stadium, Ray Unicorno D125WD might work, but I honestly have no idea, other than that MF Ray Bull CH120WD does well in Hasbro Stadia.
jan: In a hasbro stadium, or with a non-aggressive CS, you might struggle.
Ah, I certainly assumed that his CS has to be aggressive as it seemed to be a Hasbro-only(leave alone the L Drago Destroy) collection, but completely forgot about the Hasbro stadiums. Tongue_out
No Attack tip in view there, but there is HF. I'd replace CS with HF. Or if that is risky, I won't hesitate to use a WB for that matter. If launched powerfully, that tip is decent.. Smile
I want to know which is better on CH120 gravity perseus (defence) gravity perseus (attack) OR lightning L-drago
Thanks in advance
Staple or Meta Attack combos for both Circle Upper and Samurai Upper. Please tell me from what beyblades I can get the parts needed. Please, PLEASE, don't just go to Beywiki and get the combo that it says on there for these parts, I know them, but I don't know the other great possibilities for these parts. If you don't know what these parts are, then please completely ignore this post and don't bother responding.
(Jun. 01, 2011  3:07 AM)Dan Wrote: You only have one competitively viable customization, and that is only for Stamina:
Burn Aquila 145/105WD. (Decent, though perhaps a Clear Wheel change will help, along with AD145 or 230)
You have no feasible defense combinations, sorry. I suggest you buy Basalt Horogium or Earth Virgo along with Ray Unicorno or Grand Ketos.

Are all these entrenched threads being remade because of the post-disappearing issue?

I've made two beys:
Thermal Bull 145F

Flame Eagle W105ES

Are they good customizations?
Neither are.
List some of your parts so that we can give you some better ones.
Samurai Upper
CWD Defense Ring (Sea Dragon, preferably RBA2)
Grip Flat Core/Ultimate Version (Dragoon MS/MSUV)

This may be what Beywiki states, but it is legit. Circle Upper can be subbed in for Samurai Upper, but use Mold 2 if you can.

Alternatively, you could try wobbling with Circle Upper:
Circle Upper (Mold 1 for survival)
Circle Wide (preferably Draciel MS for the 15g one)
Bearing Core (Wolborg MS)

It may seem generic, but like I stated they work. I own DEMS and Wolborg, so I can say from experience.
I'm confused whether I'll do MF-H Diablo Nemesis/Kerbecs 85/100/105CS?RDF or MF-H Phantom Nemesis/Kerbecs 85/100/105CS/RDF for an LTDC, since I broke my BD145 Unhappy( Can't do testing in a BB10, since someone stepped on it, and IMO, TT Attack Combos wont do well on a Hasbro Stadium. Care to help me decide ?
(Jan. 24, 2012  11:27 PM)aquriomaster Wrote: I want to know which is better on CH120 gravity perseus (defence) gravity perseus (attack) OR lightning L-drago
Thanks in advance

Depends entirely what you're facing, probably Gravity Perseus (ATK) but again it depends what you're facing, and what the rest of your combo is.
Two questions -
1) Since I didnt get a proper answer last time, I am forced to ask this again - Which mode of Phantom is better for attack and which mode is better for stamina/defense ?
2) What are the best PURE STAMINA combos for Phantom and Duo ? For Phantom, I believe its TH170D, but tell me if there is anything better, and about Duo too..
Recoil is bad for attack. Attack mode is better for attack, stamina mode is better for stamina.

Both AD145D and TH170D are equally good, TH170D is probably more adaptable.
(Jan. 25, 2012  12:43 PM)th!nk Wrote: Recoil is bad for attack. Attack mode is better for attack, stamina mode is better for stamina.

Both AD145D and TH170D are equally good, TH170D is probably more adaptable.

And this doesn't imply that Attack Mode is bad for Stamina. Smile
It is almost equally good. Certain experienced players use Phantom in Attack Mode for what we call "added effects". Smile

And as th!nk said, recoil ain't good for attack. But I understand what you mean to say-
Something that has relatively more recoil than a certain 'other' thing, one of these two things are possible-
1. It will be an Attack Wheel, because there are simply no chances for it to qualify as a Stamina/Defense wheel.
2. It will be useless.

So, you were probably looking for the first point. But, please edit that post, or you might be warned for a silly mistake.
Yeah, basically, some people use phantom in attack mode for the added chance of KOing other Phantom combinations, as they are extremely common (especially uncustomised) in most metagames.
So, after all, I should keep (MF-F) Phantom Cancer AD145RF in attack mode, right ?
Yes, that's an Attack combo, and it has to be in Attack mode.
Phantom is one wheel which actually does justice to both the mode names. Smile
Attack mode for Attack; Stamina mode for pure Stamina.
Best combo to whoop Duo in Stamina and Defense combos?
ummm, the purchase consulation thread isn't working, so i thought i might ask here. witch would be better to buy:
Death Quetzalcaotl 125RDF, Beat Lynx TH170WD, or Variares D:D

plz awnser soon

wow didn't realize D:D would end up as a smiley face lol
(Jan. 25, 2012  4:55 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Best combo to whoop Duo in Stamina and Defense combos?

It is extremely difficult to get past a Duo, as it is so high on Defense and Stamina.
But considering type match-ups, this is probably the best thing to do-

Any Stamina combo (usually WD based) could be beaten by a decent VariAres combo. Things are similar for Duo, just a little bit difficult. The TH170D ones would be a pain, mind you.

The Defense combos might be relatively lower on Stamina. Top class Stamina combos must do the job.

Then is the option to cut a diamond with a diamond- Duo Vs. Duo.
A Duo Defense Vs. A Duo Stamina might give the Stamina combo an Upper Hand.

As a side note- There are certain people who believe that B: D (at times) is capable of OSing a TH170D Stamina combo.
which is a better combo for each category
stamina
phantom aquario ad145 wd
scythe kronos bd145 eds
defence
mf-h duo aquario bd145 cs
mf-h Diablo kerbecs bd145 cs
attack
mf-h variares r145 rf
mf-h blitz unicorno ch120 rf
(Jan. 25, 2012  6:59 PM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: which is a better combo for each category
stamina
phantom aquario ad145 wd
scythe kronos bd145 eds
defence
mf-h duo aquario bd145 cs
mf-h Diablo kerbecs bd145 cs
attack
mf-h variares r145 rf
mf-h blitz unicorno ch120 rf

Phantom Aquario AD145 WD

MFH Duo Aquario BD145 CS

And for attack I personally would MF H Blitz Unicorno CH120 R2F. It works better with R2F. But from what ive seen MFH Vari Ares CH120/R145 RF and MFH Blitz Unicorno Ch120 R2F get similar results. But I personally like Blitz better.
(Jan. 25, 2012  6:07 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2012  4:55 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Best combo to whoop Duo in Stamina and Defense combos?

Any Stamina combo (usually WD based) could be beaten by a decent VariAres combo. Things are similar for Duo, just a little bit difficult. The TH170D ones would be a pain, mind you.

As a side note- There are certain people who believe that B: D (at times) is capable of OSing a TH170D Stamina combo.

Its also worth mentioning that a Phantom Based stamina combo can OS a Duo at times. But it has to be one of the heavier Phantom wheels to do so. I did this at my last tournament.