"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 22, 2012  11:30 PM)th!nk Wrote: GB145 has terrible stamina.

really? i thought it had good stamina(but, you know more than me:\) , and besides, it was a defence type.

well, at least i gave good attack and stamina combos, but i have much to learn until i can give combos of the spot. Crying

BEYWIKI HERE I COME!
(Jan. 23, 2012  12:35 AM)bakumj14 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2012  11:30 PM)th!nk Wrote: GB145 has terrible stamina.

really? i thought it had good stamina(but, you know more than me:\) , and besides, it was a defence type.

well, at least i gave good attack and stamina combos, but i have much to learn until i can give combos of the spot. Crying

BEYWIKI HERE I COME!

Poor Stamina Track (Awkward weight distribution and scraping issues)+ Tip with No Defence = Horrible Failure. GB145WD is a setup designed entirely around making me want to punch my screen.

Not just beywiki. Read what others post in this thread (particularly what respected members say), read testing topics, and so on. It's a lot of work, but you don't have to do it, the other option is to simply not discuss things you don't know, and it's a perfectly valid option: it's what I did on every other forum I've ever been a member of Tongue_out_wink
ok
by the way.. what WOULD a good combo for defence and stamina?

(Jan. 23, 2012  12:47 AM)th!nk Wrote: Poor Stamina Track (Awkward weight distribution and scraping issues)+ Tip with No Defence = Horrible Failure. GB145WD is a setup designed entirely around making me want to punch my screen.

hey it could be worse... like i could of said ms WinkWink
Check the Competitive Combo's thread over in the advanced forum, and just add Duo to the stamina and defence lists in the place of other wheels. If you mean a mix between the two, CS is the tip for stamina/defense, TH170 is usually the track of choice for that kind of thing.

Eh, I find GB145WD more annoying just because of the huge number of people who have posted it, despite the fact it's been tested a number of times and is simply not a good setup, due to the scraping when it loses balance and the oval shape.
And if you mean to ask of what is a good Defense and Stamina combo that can be made by the person you suggested BAD combos, then just get WD changed to CS in the Defense combo. For Stamina, Hell Kerbecs BD145WD is more than enough, tbh. I do not see other suitable stamina tracks, such as AD145 there...

@th!nk- Blame it on the people who believe WAY too much in the fly wheel effect... They think that the outward-moving balls would increase Stamina...
Just asking, can the Phantom wheel be utilized in any decent Tornado-Staller combos ?
Also, which mode is better for defense for Phantom ?
Not really.
Tornado Stalling in itself is not an extremely famous form of Attack. Smile
Yes of course Phantom can slightly boost the stamina of such attackers, but it wouldn't be quite substantial...
Tornado Stall combos either utilize- XF/WF or sometimes MF.

The former, need a decent Attack base to function properly. Otherwise, these lose their already low grip quite easily, and out they go! Joyful_2
Phantom is decent, but not the best choice for such combos IMO. :\
There may be others who think otherwise, though. Smile
Any thoughts for LDD (LDD BD145MF) ? Im asking this 'cause some of my friends say that they have seen Bakushin Susanow 90WF and Spiral Capricorn 90MF in local shops. As a side note Tornado Stallers are my favourite type (ok, I know they arent actually a type) because I love both attack and stamina and Tornado stallers, IMO, are the perfect mixture of both Smile
Um, there were people who tried out mixing the combos-
LLD BD145LRF/MLD CH120XF with LDD.

The former turned out to be a better "pushing" combo than LLD, thanks to its greater weight.
The latter, would probably function as a Tornado Staller, after L Drago Destroy is added.
It never became quite famous IIRC. I do not think it was a decent combination overall. :\

The best Tornado Stalling hybrid combo I have heard of is Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF.
There might be others, but this is the only one that comes to my mind...
Hmmm... This means I better stick to my choices instead of experimenting with tornado stallers Smile
But Ive seen in the Winning combinations thread, LDD BD145MF placed in quite a few tournaments :\
Never mind, you forgot about my second question Smile
Which mode of Phantom is better for Defense (i.e. lesser recoil) ? Attack or Stamina ? Any idea ?
About LDD BD145MF, I don't know now... It suddenly confused me a bit, now,

Phantom is not a Defense wheel, in the first place. Grin
As for having lower recoil, I think its the Stamina mode.
Then again, whichever mode it would be in, it would suffer from recoil if struck from below...
No problems for getting struck from below, I will be using it with BD145RS.
I know Phantom isnt a defense wheel, but I was also never interested in using defense anyways (no offence to anyone who likes defense). I am always trying to keep a niche, if not competitive defense type with me Smile
Right now, my best defense bey is Phantom Kerbecs BD145RS, which, in my informal tests, gets around 60% against VariAres (but yes, that might mean I need more practice with it ).
Hmmm... LDD BD145MF surely interests me, I remember I once tried out this combo (but with my friends' fake MF) and it worked like a tank. It had the speed and weight to plough through almost anything.
Maybe when I have some money left, I'll try for Spiral Capricorn...
If you don't have them already, Phantom Orion, Death Quetzacoatl, Basalt Horgium, VariAres etc. This should be posted in Purchase Consultation.
Anybody know some good attack combos[/color]
Please supply your parts.

Lightning L'Drago CH120RF

VariAres CH120/R145RF

CH120 can be found in Dark Cancer/Gasher.

RF can be retrieved by purchasing Storm Pegasus.
gasher67, your private messaging is disabled. Please turn it on.

Anyway, here is a combo: Phantom Bull AD145WD.
Were can I get ad145 and can I sub phantom (I don't have it)
Gasher, PLEASE give your parts.
AD145 can be obtained most easily from Gravity Perseus/Destroyer.
You can just look up these questions at this rate, you are simply asking for combos without giving us any prior knowledge as to what you have beforehand...
Thanks ok now how can I get faces on this sight I have tired so hard but I can't get any