"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 10, 2012  3:42 PM)LithianDusk Wrote: Can I get a good Earth with BD145 combo?

Yes, go to the Competitive Combo's list, copy a BD145 combo from there, and replace the MW with Earth. It won't be as good, but it'll probably be passable.
what are the best possible combos with

Twisted Tempo 145 WD
Gravity Perseus AD145 WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145 DS
Grand Cetus WD145 RS
Ray Striker D125 CS
Attack- Gravity Destroyer D125CS (if aggressive)
Defense- Twisted Pegasus II BD145CS (if calm)
Stamina- Twisted Pegasus II AD145WD OR, Hades Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode)
(Jan. 10, 2012  12:31 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2012  5:07 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: Just to check the Community with there knowledge on "Build me a combo" now it your turn to build mine Smile i nearly have all parts except Diablo Fusion Jade

List me:
Attack
Defense
Stamina
Anti-Meta
Medo-core

CW:
MW
Track
Tip
4D:
DGrin
BGrin(need a new one lol)
FGrin

Etc.
MF-H
MF

Hope you sleep well tonight

1: What is "medo-core"?
2: Go and check the top tiers list, add duo for stamina and defense, and generally check the testing threads for BB-121 beys. You could do a better job of working out an anti-meta for yourself. Heavy, relatively round wheel on RF, basically.
3: Do not waste our time with frivolous requests when you are able to work things out for yourself.
I just prefer to make sure the community know there giving out the right combo there one or five people knowing what to do, I want to have other member then just you guys giving out combo

Well, that's not required, tbh.
Anyone can help! We never stop anyone from helping you guys, but looks like we reach out quicker than them.
Also, if you are actually trying to test our knowledge, you probably know of what combos to make. Because, if you want to see whether our answers are correct or not, you must know the answers yourself... So, its pointless to even ask for combos now...
(Jan. 10, 2012  4:12 PM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: I just prefer to make sure the community know there giving out the right combo there one or five people knowing what to do, I want to have other member then just you guys giving out combo

Firstly, if you wish to assess that, then you chose a rather poor way to do so, because they can easily just check the top tier list and post combo's straight from there. It is only the challenge of working with outclassed parts that actually stretches people here.

Secondly, if you wanted to assess that, you could easily look through the last few pages of the thread and look at the answers people have given to legitimate requests.

Thirdly, if someone is posting bad combos, the correct procedure is to call them out on it and correct them. This, in itself, is the threads own corrective measure, not people wandering in and posing self-important, poorly-thought out "tests" for people.

Fourth, if it even needed to be assessed, it would be addressed by the committee, not a self important regular user who types in broken English and tends to have some rather odd ideas on what combo's work anyway.

Fifth, you're still yet to explain what the hell "medo-core" means, and a few quick searches gave me absolutely no leads.

Lastly, you are still wasting time that should be devoted to helping people who actually need it.

In summation: get out
-deleat post-
(Jan. 10, 2012  4:32 PM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote: Sometime there 1 or 2 combo we don't know witch as well can be nice to share, as long I want is who ever the person wants to help build there combo if there not so sure they will have to skip it no I want them to help much as possible that why I posted my parts to have the person to help more in the community especially if they desired to become advanced member without posting stupid things that can be warned

This sentence in no way resembles anything intelligible, but I will try to decipher it and respond appropriately.

If you want to help people, suggest combinations for other people's parts. If you want to share unusual combinations, post them in the correct way, with proper testing that can be reproduced by other people. Even if you get good results with a combo, if no one else does, odds are the average joe asking combo's in this thread won't get good results with them either.

You have still failed to justify why you, of all people, should be the one to assess people, why it's even remotely necessary, and what the hell "medo-core" means.

Your post in no way helped the community, and was in absolutely no way worth the time it took me to read it and work out what you were doing.
Galaxy4Stars, in the future, please refrain from using yourself as the metric by which people will be evaluated. If you want to test people, become a teacher.

This thread is for getting help when you need it, not inflating your ego.
what is the better combo against a meteo l drago? a right spin combo of hyper aquario, galaxy pegasis, ray unicorno or a left spin combo with the lld and the other parts? remember: i have light left launcher and a right string launcher. (sorry for my bad english)
You will have to be specific about which parts are being used exactly, rather than just saying "a combination of these:"
Against an uncustomised MLD, use LLD with Galaxy Pegasis's tip and just KO it, if you're in a Takara Tomy Stadium. The lack of a left string launcher could be difficult but you should be able to KO it pretty easily, LF being as horrible as it is.

In a hasbro stadium, I'm afraid I don't really know what works there.
thanks, but i think if i battle with a light left launcher is not a good idea
(sorry for my bad english again)
The problem with using right spin against it is that it can outspin you (and if you use a right spin attacker with a tip with less stamina than LF, if they're smart, they can launch weakly and outspin you (though this isn't the best idea on LF).
You don't have any good parts for outspinning it though, so my best suggestion would be using Ray Unicorno 100R2F with a good sliding shot and KOing it.
thanks! i test with my brother and he lost! you're a bey master!
could you guys build be a decent combo from basalt horogium 145 wd and phantom orion b: d? thanks! i assume it would have to be some sort of defensive or stamina combo, but i'm not sure
hi i have
rock leon ang zuraffa
storm aquario and pegisis
meteo l drago and gravity persus
grand kerbut (keteos)
lightning sward pack (striker and inferno gasher)
flame sagg and burn fire blaze
dark gas her and bull (track exchanged for df145) and earh virgo and extra 100 track
can u make me d best possible attack,defense and stamina combo !!!!
Enorith
here is a good combo

basalt orion b: d is a good combo i think and you me correct my
and are this bey's good combo's ? galaxy aquario w105rf
rock pegasus ii ed145wd and ray pisces gb145b
Can you make me a good stamina/balance combo!?
I have:
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Inferno Sagittario 145S
Counter Leone 130WD
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Vulcan Horuseus T125MB (Metal Ball)
Flame Byxis 230WD
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Thermal Pisces T125ES
L-Drago Destroy F : S
(Jan. 10, 2012  6:54 PM)Enorith Wrote: could you guys build be a decent combo from basalt horogium 145 wd and phantom orion b: d? thanks! i assume it would have to be some sort of defensive or stamina combo, but i'm not sure

U can use phantom and basalt as it is(uncostomised) or just switch B: D with 145WD
(Jan. 10, 2012  7:13 PM)FlashSagittario Wrote: Can you make me a good stamina/balance combo!?
I have:
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Inferno Sagittario 145S
Counter Leone 130WD
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Vulcan Horuseus T125MB (Metal Ball)
Flame Byxis 230WD
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Thermal Pisces T125ES
L-Drago Destroy F : S

Thermal Pisces ad145 wd(stamina)
Lighting l drago 100/145 rf(attack)
Vulcan horueus ad145rf(attack)
(Jan. 10, 2012  7:00 PM)Rkadel Wrote: hi i have
rock leon ang zuraffa
storm aquario and pegisis
meteo l drago and gravity persus
grand kerbut (keteos)
lightning sward pack (striker and inferno gasher)
flame sagg and burn fire blaze
dark gas her and bull (track exchanged for df145) and earh virgo and extra 100 track
can u make me d best possible attack,defense and stamina combo !!!!

Attack-Gravity destroyer D125/R145 RF
Defence-Earth bull GB145CS/RS
Stamina-Earth bull AD145WD
Hi I have:
Burn Fireblaze
Legend Midnight Bull
Rock Leone (metal and Plastic Rings And facebolt, the rest of the peices are damaged)
(Jan. 10, 2012  10:32 PM)Theo3453 Wrote: Hi I have:
Burn Fireblaze
Legend Midnight Bull
Rock Leone (metal and Plastic Rings And facebolt, the rest of the peices are damaged)

You really can't make any good combos, the best would be Burn Bull 135/125 SF. Get better parts.
I think a good stamina combo would be Scythe Kronos BGrin because with the bearing drive the stamina would increase and since scythe is kinda light weight my help