"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 01, 2012  7:04 PM)aquriomaster Wrote: Heres my parts
Rings horoguimx2 cetus kerbecs aries eaglex2 sagiterio leone virgo hercleuo byxis unicorno zurafa phoenix perseus bull l drago l drago II

Metal wheels basaltx3 flame rock hell cyber dark ray infinityx2 thermal grand cyclone burn inferno gravity lightning meteo earth

Tracks 230 105 100 145x3 90x2 AD145 WD145 BD145 R145 LW105 SW145 T125 GB145 ED130 H145X2
TIPS: D LF WDX4 F RSX2 R2F RF (NO BAR) MS BS CS(CALM) WB ES

WHAT IF I ADDED ULTIMATE ATTACK DESTROYER (I HATE HASBRO NAMES)
Signature, and BBP.
do u guys know any good defense combinations for diablo?
(Jan. 07, 2012  7:46 PM)Ryugablader Wrote: do u guys know any good defense combinations for diablo?

Check the Daiablo testing thread. But MF H Diablo Aquario BD145 CS was doing good last time i checked it.
I got some metal face bolts off of Ebay. They are pure metal. Which of these combos would benefit from one?
Earth Eagle DF145WD
Rock Gasher DF145WD
Earth Orso D125HF
Earth Aries ED145WD
Burn Libra T125S
(Jan. 08, 2012  12:33 AM)AnAncientBlader Wrote: I got some metal face bolts off of Ebay. They are pure metal. Which of these combos would benefit from one?
Earth Eagle DF145WD
Rock Gasher DF145WD
Earth Orso D125HF
Earth Aries ED145WD
Burn Libra T125S

What sort of Metal Faces are they? MF2 or does it just say Metal Face?

The MF's are good for maximizing smash attack, or for making the Bey heavier for defensive purposes.

WD isn't really good for defense. But if I were to pick one combo out of those that the Metal Face would help, it would be Earth Eagle DF145WD.

If you get more parts, and if the metal faces you have are MF2's, then I would suggest this combo: MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS

And for attackers, or if you just have a normal Metal Face: MF VariAres R145RF
(Jan. 08, 2012  12:38 AM)Ryu-X Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2012  12:33 AM)AnAncientBlader Wrote: I got some metal face bolts off of Ebay. They are pure metal. Which of these combos would benefit from one?
Earth Eagle DF145WD
Rock Gasher DF145WD
Earth Orso D125HF
Earth Aries ED145WD
Burn Libra T125S

What sort of Metal Faces are they? MF2 or does it just say Metal Face?

The MF's are good for maximizing smash attack, or for making the Bey heavier for defensive purposes.

WD isn't really good for defense. But if I were to pick one combo out of those that the Metal Face would help, it would be Earth Eagle DF145WD.

If you get more parts, and if the metal faces you have are MF2's, then I would suggest this combo: MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS

And for attackers, or if you just have a normal Metal Face: MF VariAres R145RF

The metal face bolts I have don't say anything on them and I don't know what MF2's are.
That means they are fake, sorry to tell you. No Metal Faces or Metal Face Customize Versions are completely made of metal and say nothing on them.
Can someone find me some good combos with these parts:
Earth Aquilla 145WD
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Ray Striker D125CS
Rock Aries ED145B
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Torch Gemios W105CS
Dark Bull H145SD
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Counter Leone 145D
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Evil Pisces ED145WD
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Lightning lDrago 100HF
Flame Bull 100F
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Inferno Gasher CH120RS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Flame Libra T125ES
Basalt Horogium145WD
Chaos

Attack: GravityPerseusCH120RF
Defence: BasaltBull230CS
Stamina: EarthVirgoAD145WD

*No beys are made to have conflicting parts
can you tell me how to build an illegal combo for neighborhood fights
(Jan. 08, 2012  1:16 AM)Chaos blader1 Wrote: Can someone find me some good combos with these parts:

Basalt Bull GB145 RS
(Jan. 08, 2012  3:50 AM)TwistedTemperor Wrote: can you tell me how to build an illegal combo for neighborhood fights

Things you need : the track from poison serpent and take a HMS weight disk.

1.take the removable part off the track
2.keep rotating the HMS weight disk until is is able to fit
3.push it in the track
4.???
5.PROFIT!!!!

i recommend making an atk combo for this this track but whatever Tongue_out
(Jan. 08, 2012  4:35 AM)BrandonW. Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2012  3:50 AM)TwistedTemperor Wrote: can you tell me how to build an illegal combo for neighborhood fights

Things you need : the track from poison serpent and take a HMS weight disk.

1.take the removable part off the track
2.keep rotating the HMS weight disk until is is able to fit
3.push it in the track
4.???
5.PROFIT!!!!

i recommend making an atk combo for this this track but whatever Tongue_out
I believe that those things are not allowed to be discussed here.

what would be a good energy ring and fusion wheel for the M145MS combo?
Energy Rings: Gasher, Pegasus, Leone, Aries, Serpent, Virgo, Lacerta, Aquario, Herculeo, Eagle, Pisces, Bull, Sagittario, Capricorn, Gemios, Fireblaze, Striker, and Pegasus II.

Fusion Wheels: Storm, Dark, Ray, Rock, Earth, Evil, Cyclone, Poison, Cyber, Hyper, Thermal, Burn, Counter, Flame and Galaxy.
(Jan. 08, 2012  1:16 AM)Chaos blader1 Wrote: Can someone find me some good combos with these parts:
Earth Aquilla 145WD
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Ray Striker D125CS
Rock Aries ED145B
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Torch Gemios W105CS
Dark Bull H145SD
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Counter Leone 145D
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Evil Pisces ED145WD
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Lightning lDrago 100HF
Flame Bull 100F
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Inferno Gasher CH120RS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Flame Libra T125ES
Basalt Horogium145WD

*stamina bey*-Burn Pegasus W105CS
That combo sucks. The best you could do is Earth/Basalt 100WD/CS for stamina, Chaos blader1. Assault is preferable though, I just put earth because it's good on low track.

You can also make Basalt 100RS and that's pretty much it. CS can actually be used here, but it all depends on the condition.
What would be the best stamina combo made till date from hasbro beys?
(Jan. 08, 2012  5:06 AM)AnAncientBlader Wrote: what would be a good energy ring and fusion wheel for the M145MS combo?
Energy Rings: Gasher, Pegasus, Leone, Aries, Serpent, Virgo, Lacerta, Aquario, Herculeo, Eagle, Pisces, Bull, Sagittario, Capricorn, Gemios, Fireblaze, Striker, and Pegasus II.

Fusion Wheels: Storm, Dark, Ray, Rock, Earth, Evil, Cyclone, Poison, Cyber, Hyper, Thermal, Burn, Counter, Flame and Galaxy.

1st thing is M145MS is not good for any combo...
Looking at ur part i think u might have 100 track and WD so try Earth Bull100 WD ...its a decent combo wich can be made from ur parts
hey is this a good combo?
twisted metal wheel
tempo clear wheel
dark wolf fusion track
burn fireblaze performance tip
(Jan. 08, 2012  11:14 AM)Daz Wrote: hey is this a good combo?
twisted metal wheel
tempo clear wheel
dark wolf fusion track

Imbalanced wheel on basically the least stable tip in the game.

No, it's pretty terrible.

If you list your parts, we can probably come up with something better.
(Jan. 08, 2012  11:18 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2012  11:14 AM)Daz Wrote: hey is this a good combo?
twisted metal wheel
tempo clear wheel
dark wolf fusion track

Imbalanced wheel on basically the least stable tip in the game.

No, it's pretty terrible.

If you list your parts, we can probably come up with something better.
ok i have
twisted tempo
hell kerbecs
earth virgo
galaxy pegaisi
rock orso
storm pegasus
that is akk
wait i have rock scorpio also
First thing is buy any bey that has a CS tip (preferably not a hasbro Ray Striker starter though, because the CS that comes with it is very aggro and needs to be worn in). With that you can make some great combo's (Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS, for example)

For now, Hell Kerbecs BD145R2F (boost mode) is a good attack type bey, but it's kinda outclassed.

And you can use Twisted Tempo 145/D125 WD for stamina, though it's pretty outclassed. D125 is rock orso's track.
is cs coat spike beaucse i think that i have one of it.and also ms and dark wold good.wer can i geta coat spike
Yeah, CS is coat sharp/spike. It comes in Ray Unicorno/Striker, and a couple of hasbro double packs (I don't know the names, and this question really belongs in purchase consultation).

Dark Wolf isn't a very useful beyblade, and MS is largely useless.