"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
which fusion wheel should I use with aquario?galaxy,storm,hyper,fury.
(Jan. 06, 2012  12:24 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Rock and Cyber are outclassed for everything.

MF Phantom Orion AD145 WD.

Rock and Cyber may be outclassed, but they do have some attack power. Look at the Tier List.
And it is never good to use an MF on a stamina combo, unless it is an MF-F. And IIRC, Virgo does have a positive influence on attack types.
(Jan. 06, 2012  12:37 AM)V-Rock Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2012  12:24 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Rock and Cyber are outclassed for everything.

MF Phantom Orion AD145 WD.

Rock and Cyber may be outclassed, but they do have some attack power. Look at the Tier List.
And it is never good to use an MF on a stamina combo, unless it is an MF-F. And IIRC, Virgo does have a positive influence on attack types.

There are ALOT better choices then Rock an Cyber. MF and MF L do have some uses on Stamina types. EX MF H Phantom Orion BD. MF help stamina types because they can help distribute weight better. And because of stamina types being so light the extra weight helps them so they dont get KO'd as easily.
Dark_Mousy
Phantom Orion doesn't need weight distribution. And stamina combos get more rotations without an MF. If you're facing an attack type, then why would you use stamina??
Even if there are better choices than Rock and Cyber, you shouldn't dismiss them as un-usable. Those still have some attack power and are the only choices for attack that AnAncientBlader has.
Also, the only good think about T125 is it's height, so, 105 would be the better choice for attack, being a LTAC (unless against a 230/TH220 combo, but T125 still wouldn't do much better).
@VROCK Sometimes your not gonna know what your opponent uses.
I do know Rock is decent for Hasbro. Cyber is to light to be useful.
And i do admit that 105 is a better for attack. I was mistaken on my earlier post. But T125 does have some attack capabilities.
Dark_Mousy
Okay, I admit T125 does have some attack capabilities, but other tracks are better. Also, with Cyber you can add an MF.
(Jan. 06, 2012  1:13 AM)V-Rock Wrote: Dark_Mousy
Okay, I admit T125 does have some attack capabilities, but other tracks are better. Also, with Cyber you can add an MF.

Ill take the Pre HWS Pegasus over Cyber any day of the week.
*facepalm*
105 is in NO WAY good in attack. Use T125.
My parents bought me earth Virgo gb145bs, galaxy Pegasus w105r2f, ray striker d125cs and evil Pisces ed145wd. What are my combos ?
(Jan. 06, 2012  4:37 AM)Zephyr213 Wrote: My parents bought me earth Virgo gb145bs, galaxy Pegasus w105r2f, ray striker d125cs and evil Pisces ed145wd. What are my combos ?

Earth Virgo Gb145 CS(Defense)
Ray Striker D125 E2F
(Jan. 06, 2012  4:37 AM)Zephyr213 Wrote: My parents bought me earth Virgo gb145bs, galaxy Pegasus w105r2f, ray striker d125cs and evil Pisces ed145wd. What are my combos ?

Attack: Ray Pegasus/Striker D125/GB145/W105 R2F/Cs(Only Cs is aggressive)
Defense Earth Pegasus GB145/ed145 CS (only if it Defensive as possible) need MF to me Top tier
Stamina: Earth Virgo D125/gb145 WD
Anti-Meta: Earth/Galaxy Pegasus GB145 R2F

(Jan. 06, 2012  4:48 AM)Galaxy4Stars Wrote:

Attack: Ray Pegasus/Striker D125/GB145/W105 R2F/Cs(Only Cs is aggressive)
Defense Earth Pegasus GB145/ed145 CS (only if it Defensive as possible) need MF to me Top tier
Stamina: Earth Virgo D125/gb145 WD
Anti-Meta: Earth/Galaxy Pegasus GB145 R2F

GB145 can be used effectively for Attack only with Beat...
GB145 sucks for Stamina.
Galaxy can NEVER be a part of an anti-meta combo.
ED145 sucks...
Not to mention that the addition of an MF would not make the Earth combo top tier...
Earth is now heavily outclassed by the likes of Basalt, Duo, Death.
That's all.
Whats the best Basalt defense combo there is ???
The best current Basalt combo is MF/H Basalt Aquario BD145CS. Look at the Competitive Metal Fight BeyBlade Combos for different variations with the tips.
(Jan. 06, 2012  11:07 AM)â–‘Mercuryâ–‘ Wrote: The best current Basalt combo is MF/H Basalt Aquario BD145CS. Look at the Competitive Metal Fight BeyBlade Combos for different variations with the tips.

Also worth notIng is mf h basalt kerbecs th170 cs. Its a balance type that can change height. Makin it more versatile. And it doesn't floor scrape like bd145

Just noting that bd145 can scrape
Dark_Mousy- BD145 doesn't scrape on a CS as far as I have observed. Smile
Or maybe, you mean to say something else?
(Jan. 06, 2012  3:14 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Dark_Mousy- BD145 doesn't scrape on a CS as far as I have observed. Smile
Or maybe, you mean to say something else?

I have gotten mine to scrape a little bit. But I'm just saying I prefer th170 over bd145
Yeah?
If its in a Hasbro stadium, then its OK...
For some reason, I've seen many people say that their BD145 scrapes in a Hasbro stadium...
(Jan. 06, 2012  3:32 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yeah?
If its in a Hasbro stadium, then its OK...
For some reason, I've seen many people say that their BD145 scrapes in a Hasbro stadium...

It does scrape very badly on a hasbro stadium. I got it to saw a few times in my attack stadium
Well, it may scrape once out of about twenty launches. Its quite rare...
Technically it shouldn't be scraping, but yeah. Smile
Please list out your parts...
If you actually want to know a good Phantom combo, the Phantom Discussion topic may help you with it.
(Jan. 06, 2012  5:06 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: anyone got a good phantom attack combo.

Mf h phantom Orion ad145 rf/r2f
(Jan. 06, 2012  5:06 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: anyone got a good phantom attack combo.

MF/F Phantom Orion attack mode D125 RF/R2F
the currently most critical Phantom attack combo is MF-F Phantom Cancer AD145 RF.