"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Janstarblast Actually I was asking that on behalf of one of my friends who is planning to get a Vari :p
Now I can tell him that BD145 isnt best for everything Smile
So, ultimately D125 comes 3rd. Right ?
In a sense, yes.
But coming "third" means that its OK.
And, it doesn't come "third" overall, its third best only from that list of tracks you provided...
I cannot recall many tracks which work well with VariAres, so I can't list the "good ones" down. Smile
Tell your friend that BD145 is excellent for Defense, and sometimes Stamina. It was never good for attack.
The incorporation of a BD145 track in a famous Attack combo- LLD BD145LRF was only to add weight to the super light Metal Wheel; so as to beat the heavyweight Basalt. In today's game, that combo is OK. Not to mention that it was overrated at the time it was prominent. Smile
which should i use ?meteo l-drago or lightning l-drago?also which spin track and tip should i use with it to make it an attack type with decent stamina?
Tracks
W105
LW105
C145
M145
DF145
Tips
HF
LF
R2F
WD
S
FS
SF
Q
(Jan. 05, 2012  6:31 PM)BeybladerLeone Wrote: which should i use ?meteo l-drago or lightning l-drago?also which spin track and tip should i use with it to make it an attack type with decent stamina?
Tracks
W105
LW105
C145
M145
DF145
Tips
HF
LF
R2F
WD
S
FS
SF
Q

You should use

Meteo L-Drago 100 LF
(Jan. 05, 2012  6:31 PM)BeybladerLeone Wrote: which should i use ?meteo l-drago or lightning l-drago?also which spin track and tip should i use with it to make it an attack type with decent stamina?
Tracks
W105
LW105
C145
M145
DF145
Tips
HF
LF
R2F
WD
S
FS
SF
Q

Both are outclassed, but still, Lightning is suggested.
Sorry, but you dont seem to own any useful attack tracks. Try getting a Hell Kerbecs (BD145) or Dark Cancer (CH120) because those two work well with Lightning. Otherwise, your only viable option is 100. LW105 doesnt have any significant stamina-enhancing capabilities, but you can still try it out.
As for bottoms, R2F is the best. It wont give you much stamina but use it with BD145/CH120 to make a niche attack type.
If you do want extra stamina, AND you are battling in a Hasbro stadium, you are better off with an uncustomized Lightning LDrago Smile
EDIT : BBPegasus Maybe you should have some more knowledge about beys and parts before suggesting combos to others. Meteo is outclassed in every way, and doesnt come near Lightning for attack, and LF is easily the worst attack bottom ever. Even HF is better.
Tracks
W105
LW105
C145
M145
DF145
Tips
HF
LF
R2F
WD
S
FS
SF
Q

Meteo l drago 100 wd
Lighting l drago 100 r2f

If your using a hasbro stadium ten use a flat tip.
-Shirish-Shukla beat me to it
(Jan. 05, 2012  6:48 PM)Shirish Shukla Wrote:
Tracks
W105
LW105
C145
M145
DF145
Tips
HF
LF
R2F
WD
S
FS
SF
Q

Both are outclassed, but still, Lightning is suggested.
Sorry, but you dont seem to own any useful attack tracks. Try getting a Hell Kerbecs (BD145) or Dark Cancer (CH120) because those two work well with Lightning. Otherwise, your only viable option is 100. LW105 doesnt have any significant stamina-enhancing capabilities, but you can still try it out.
As for bottoms, R2F is the best. It wont give you much stamina but use it with BD145/CH120 to make a niche attack type.
If you do want extra stamina, AND you are battling in a Hasbro stadium, you are better off with an uncustomized Lightning LDrago Smile

I suggest you use meteo L-Drago because It can steal spin and it can beat other Beyblades by stealing spin with a bad tip

Actually is spin equalization. Meteo l drago equalizes te spin of its opponent. So ofeteo wins its by a small rotation. But with Meteo being so light it's easy to ko
Dark_Mousy is right. Even if Meteo was to be used, its better to use it as Meteo LDrago 100WD. Even then, its very easy to KO.
@BeybladerLeone I say that in today's metagame you have a better chance of winning with something like Lightning BD145R2F than with Meteo 100WD
thanks everyone
Tracks
W105
LW105
C145
M145
DF145
Tips
HF
LF
R2F
WD
S
FS
SF
Q

It depends. If you want an attack Bey, go with Lightning L'Drago 105R2F.

If you want a spin-equalizing combo, go with Meteo L'Drago 100WD.
does anyone know where i can get bd145 in ireland?
(Jan. 05, 2012  7:09 PM)BeybladerLeone Wrote: does anyone know where i can get bd145 in ireland?

You can get it from Hell Kerbecs. But I don't think that question belongs here.
which is better for defence rdf, rs, cs, rb
It would probably not be RB. RB wears down too quickly to be a good defensive tip. RDF is alright. RS is kind of mediocre. CS is good also. RDF and CS are your two choices. Personally I choose CS.
(Jan. 05, 2012  7:47 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: which is better for defence rdf, rs, cs, rb

I think CS is better for defence
does death perform good in attack mode as an attack type
even though it is used in defence mostly, death works very well in attack mode as well. overall its depends on what it is used with because of the amount of gaps greatly decreases the spin speed of the opponent on contact.
(Jan. 05, 2012  7:47 PM)dragoonevo Wrote: which is better for defence rdf, rs, cs, rb
I'd go for CS as well.

which should I use?gemios or aquario?
NEED GOOD STANIMA/BALENCE.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!StupidStupid
(Jan. 06, 2012  12:02 AM)BeybladerLeone Wrote: which should I use?gemios or aquario?

Aquario is better out of these 2 clear wheels. Aquarios weight is better distributed and works good for stamina and defense.
I have some beyblade combos that I'd like opinions on without changing the energy (clear) wheel.

Burn Libra T125S (Stamina)
Earth Aries ED145WD (Defense)
Rock Cancer DF145SD (Balance or Defense)
Cyber Virgo 105F (Attack)
CAN'T WAIT TILL THE TOURNOMENT ON SATERDAY IN GEARGIO NEED A STANIMA COMDO PLAEAS REPLY
(Jan. 06, 2012  12:16 AM)AnAncientBlader Wrote: I have some beyblade combos that I'd like opinions on without changing the energy (clear) wheel.

Burn Libra T125S (Stamina)
Earth Aries ED145WD (Defense)
Rock Cancer DF145SD (Balance or Defense)
Cyber Virgo 105F (Attack)

The best combo you could make out of these parts would be
Burn Cancer 105/DF145 WD
Earth Cancer 105/DF145 WD

Rock and Cyber are outclassed for everything. The Libra clear wheel is good for destabilizers. Ive never been a fan of the virgo or Aries clear wheel. DF145 is good for stamina. SD is also good for stamina but WD is slightly better. T125 is ok for attack if that is all you have. S isnt that great. F is only good in Hasbro stadiums.
(Jan. 06, 2012  12:20 AM)Bey Taser Wrote: CAN'T WAIT TILL THE TOURNOMENT ON SATERDAY IN GEARGIO NEED A STANIMA COMDO PLAEAS REPLY

MF Phantom Orion AD145 WD.