"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Is ch120 better than 85 because trying to make a good combo with blitz unicorno
I think you will find that Blitz on CH120 is much more versatile and works better against the combos of today than it would on 85.
Would this be a good combo MF Blitz Unicorno CH120 R2F
It's on the competitive combo's list, which means it's a great combo. I would suggest using an MF-H instead of a normal metal face, though, to help handle the recoil, but a normal metal face is fine.
(Dec. 24, 2011  6:06 PM)CRUelty Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:59 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I never said it was a god combo. Its good and ive won a tournament or 2 with it. But it can easily be beaten. Ill test it in a Hasbro stadium
I wasn't really saying that directly to you, since you said that from your experience, the combo was bad.
The combo itself is good, but it really depends what you're facing. In Hasbro stadiums, it deflects attackers with ease since the best attack bottoms are F, and the current attack wheels that are currently 'Hasbro testing legal' have trouble KO'ing it with RF and an Attack Stadium (I'm talking about Lightning and Gravity, here. Is there anything else? I don't believe so... Uncertain) and when you throw an F or HF on it, and have a completely enclosed space with horrible wall:pocket ratio, it becomes substantially tough for an attack type to beat it. And destabilizers simply outlast Basalt since they make so much contact and, as the name suggest, destabilize Basalt into scraping.

Couldn't Hades/Hell be used for decent attack wheels in Hasbro? I know its available now. And the pic of the Hasbro stadium i posted is that a legal stadium for testing in Hasbro?
can you again build me a combo these are the parts

energy rings:l-drago,meteo l-drago,tempo,zurafa,gasher,gemios,cetus,pegusas,unicorno,destroyer,cancer
metal wheels:torch,twisted,grand,meteo,galaxy,poison,counter
spin track:wd145,ed145,145,105,w105,lw105,poison serpents spin track,gb145,ad145.
preformance tips:wd,jb,f,lf,sf,hf,wide ball,rs,agressive cs

(Dec. 25, 2011  2:34 AM)TwistedTemperor Wrote: can you again build me a combo these are the parts

energy rings:l-drago,meteo l-drago,tempo,zurafa,gasher,gemios,cetus,pegusas,unicorno,destroyer,cancer
spin track:wd145,ed145,145,105,w105,lw105,poison serpents spin track,gb145,ad145.

Twisted Cancer AD145 WD(Stamina)
Twisted Cancer/tempo GB145 RS/CS (Defense)

Meteo L Drago 105 WD (Spin Stealer)
Keep just Cancer for Defense. Tempo's not as good. Smile
Also, GB145 with RS is quite OK, and IMO, GB145CS is better. Smile
You'll also need some MFs.
And, you have Galaxy, but no R²F... Did you lose it?
If not, then you might have gotten a decent attack combo... Then again, you do not have any attack wheels...
Ive got these Beys, can you make the best combos out of them:
Cyber Fireblaze DF145 FS
Thermal Aquario 100 D
Earth Pegasus 100 LF
Ray Gemios 145 F
Storm Leone T125 F
Burn Bull LW105 R2F, HAS RUBBER TAKEN OUT OF TIP
Evil Virgo 135 ES
Flame Capricorn W105 F
Counter Pisces 100 HF
Fury Pegasus2 GB145 LF
wow..you destroyed your R2F...its a valuable parts you know..XD
the best you can do is..
attack : Ray ______ 100 HF (R2F should be the best..but sonce you destroed yours...........)
stamina : Burn / Earth Aquario GB145 ES / D (use HF for semi attack-stamina)
(Dec. 25, 2011  2:34 AM)TwistedTemperor Wrote: can you again build me a combo these are the parts

addition to others had said....
Galaxy MW should be have some use against Twisted MW.. MF-H Galaxy _____ 105 ___ (RF/R2F should nice to use)
I wont recommend Twisted ____ GB145 CS if you are using takara attack stadium...CS with GB145 is still easy to K.O with heavy smash attackers like Vari Ares and Blitz...
BD145 CS would be better if you are thinking to make some use of your CS...
for safe option.. GB145 RS is a great defense bey against pure attackers....
give me a good defence or stamina combo i hav earth aquila dark bull(missing tip)earth virgo and ray striker
(Dec. 25, 2011  3:08 PM)darkmantis Wrote: give me a good defence or stamina combo i hav earth aquila dark bull(missing tip)earth virgo and ray striker
the best you can do is..
Stamina : Earth Virgo D125 CS
Defence : Earth Virgo GB145 CS
(Dec. 25, 2011  2:26 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: wow..you destroyed your R2F...its a valuable parts you know..XD
the best you can do is..
attack : Ray ______ 100 HF (R2F should be the best..but sonce you destroed yours...........)
stamina : Burn / Earth Aquario GB145 ES / D (use HF for semi attack-stamina)

addition to others had said....
Galaxy MW should be have some use against Twisted MW.. MF-H Galaxy _____ 105 ___ (RF/R2F should nice to use)
I wont recommend Twisted ____ GB145 CS if you are using takara attack stadium...CS with GB145 is still easy to K.O with heavy smash attackers like Vari Ares and Blitz...
BD145 CS would be better if you are thinking to make some use of your CS...
for safe option.. GB145 RS is a great defense bey against pure attackers....

Well, the use of Galaxy against Twisted is of an 'unreliable attack wheel, which can net some lucky KOs'... Smile
So, suggesting a Galaxy is worthless. Smile
At the same time, Galaxy is an embarrassment of an attack wheel (as Shab says) against any other Defender. Smile
Ben's post above me- What?! CS for Stamina even when WD is available!? Chocked_2
well..i told that Galaxy has some use against twisted..(likeou said..against other defender..it sucks) y
but yeah..it is like a gamble...and still nice to try out during free play..lol..
high tracks...full contact with Twisted MW (no contact with tracks or whatsoever) there is a slight chance...
Ben-Ben- Oh yes, I agree! Smile
But, if he was to take it to any tournament, believing that it is capable of beating Twisted, he might lose... Smile
I know that you know this, but I thought it was important to tell him that it cannot beat Twisted consistently, so its quite risky. Smile
is this a good combo mf-h duo aquario bd145 rdf
Still Want Combos !

I Have Thermal Pisces T125ES, Two Thermal Lacertas WA130HF, Burn Fireblaze 135MS, Cyber Pegasus 105F, Evil Gemios DF145FS, Cyclone Herculeo 105F attack, Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F ... Flame Aries, Rock Orso, And Earth Pisces Don't Have Numbers Or Anything On Their Cards
Only peice i know the name of is B from rock orso, and WD from earth pisces, from Flame Aries, Rock Orso, And Earth Pisces.

Scratch that, I'm using Earth Fireblaze (Track from Rock orso, I forget name and lost the card.. It usually comes with B) WD and Burn Pisces DF145B

I like these 2 combos alot, so any bey out of the other peices is all i need, i don't plan on disessembling those 2 unless i can make better.

iso a good attack that will last more than 10 seconds Or something that can beat a good stamina/defense or a Burn Pisces DF145B or Earth Fireblaze (Track from Rock orso, I forget name and lost the card.. It usually comes with B) WD

Also, Burn Pisces DF145B... what's a better energy ring for burn

Adding Gravity Destroyer AD145WD , Inferno Buxis CH120RS , Grand Cetus WD145RS , Earth Virgo GB145BS , and Hyper Orso SW145JB , Playing with hasbro max stampede and bolt blast stadium .
@nextgen- Well, its quite good! Its been amazing according to tests.
metarain-
Attack- Gravity Destroyer D125R²F
Defense- Earth Pegasus II GB145RS
Stamina- Earth Pegasus II AD145WD
(Dec. 25, 2011  4:52 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @nextgen- Well, its quite good! Its been amazing according to tests.
metarain-
Attack- Gravity Destroyer D125R²F
Defense- Earth Pegasus II GB145RS
Stamina- Earth Pegasus II AD145WD

Are there any good combos out of just Gravity Destroyer AD145WD , Inferno Buxis CH120RS , Grand Cetus WD145RS , Earth Virgo GB145BS , and Hyper Orso SW145JB ? I don't want to look for the other ones because they're all taken apart Pinching_eyes_2 , and I don't want to take apart Burn Pegasus II DF145B , or Earth Fireblaze D125WD

I want a good Defense/Stamina build .
Lets see...
You can make no good attack combos, but for Defense-
Earth ___ GB145RS
Stamina- Earth ___ AD145WD
(Dec. 25, 2011  5:00 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Lets see...
You can make no good attack combos, but for Defense-
Earth ___ GB145RS
Stamina- Earth ___ AD145WD

I want gravity destroyer in there somewhere Joyful_3
Impossible.
Gravity Destroyer is an attack type part, tbh. So if you do not use R²F, nothing can be done... Also, you'd need your Rock Orso's D125 so that you can make the combo I suggested previously...
Though, an uncustomized Gravity Destroyer might be a 'not so decent' spin steal combo. Smile
(Dec. 25, 2011  5:05 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Impossible.
Gravity Destroyer is an attack type part, tbh. So if you do not use R²F, nothing can be done... Also, you'd need your Rock Orso's D125 so that you can make the combo I suggested previously...
Though, an uncustomized Gravity Destroyer might be a 'not so decent' spin steal combo. Smile

K i went with earth orso AD145WD
Hm. I dunno whether Orso is a good CW or not, but I recommend you to get Bull/Aquario sometime. Smile
As you don't have those, a Pegasus II CW is your best choice for Defense/Stamina. But as you do not intend to use it, use anything you like. Smile
would it be better to use rs or rdf on duo