"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
In that case, you'll have to change the WHOLE combo.
HF and F are too short to be able to keep BD145 from scraping.
So, its not as easy as it seems.
No wonder I need to know his parts before suggesting further. If it would have been as simple as changing a tip, I would have done that already. Smile
(Dec. 24, 2011  4:51 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: In that case, you'll have to change the WHOLE combo.
No wonder I need to know his parts before suggesting further. If it would have been as simple as changing a tip, I would have done that already. Smile

I wasnt suggesting puttin F or HF on BD145. BD145 isnt meant for attack. And from my personal testing BD145 Does bad in Hasbro Stadiums.
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:10 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  4:51 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: In that case, you'll have to change the WHOLE combo.

I wasnt suggesting puttin F or HF on BD145. BD145 isnt meant for attack. And from my personal testing BD145 Does bad in Hasbro Stadiums.

Oh, I am SO sorry! I completely misinterpreted your post. Smile

Really?! It does bad in Hasbro stadiums?! I expected it to do well... Smile
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:12 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

Oh, I am SO sorry! I completely misinterpreted your post. Smile

Really?! It does bad in Hasbro stadiums?! I expected it to do well... Smile

In my post i meant to say you could put F/HF ETC on D125. Ill edit it to make it clearer.

But that was in a max stampede stadium. The one with the crater in the middle. I was messing around one day after work and launched MF H Basalt Kerebecs BD145 CS and when it started to floor scrape it did horrible.

You can't just say BD145 is bad in a Hasbro stadium.. What combo, what type, aganist what type? Some times BD145 may not work, but you can't just say it is overall bad.
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:15 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: In my post i meant to say you could put F/HF ETC on D125. Ill edit it to make it clearer.

But that was in a max stampede stadium. The one with the crater in the middle. I was messing around one day after work and launched MF H Basalt Kerebecs BD145 CS and when it started to floor scrape it did horrible.

Well, I know not how deep those craters are, but it shouldn't be floor-scraping like that if the craters are shallow.... :\
There's certainly some problem...
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:25 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:15 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: In my post i meant to say you could put F/HF ETC on D125. Ill edit it to make it clearer.

Well, I know not how deep those craters are, but it shouldn't be floor-scraping like that if the craters are shallow.... :\
There's certainly some problem...

Ya. I can make a video if you wish. It doesnt happen all the time. But it happens more then i would like if i was a Hasbro Player.
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:19 PM)Imperial Wrote:

You can't just say BD145 is bad in a Hasbro stadium.. What combo, what type, aganist what type? Some times BD145 may not work, but you can't just say it is overall bad.

It was bad when i used it. But im sure it does have its uses. I dont keep up with the Hasbro metagame. So I admit i might be wrong. But that is based on personal observations/tests.
Well, in that case, we will keep BD145 aside unless someone who is quite experienced with the Hasbro meta confirms its uses. Smile
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:32 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, in that case, we will keep BD145 aside unless someone who is quite experienced with the Hasbro meta confirms its uses. Smile

Sounds like a good idea. No need in arguing on Christmas Eve.
Keep in mind that the Hasbro Meta doesn't test in gimmick stadiums such as the Max Stampede with craters.

BD145 is extremely useful in a regular non-gimmick stadium such as Lightning Force, that I can tell you. Just like some parts may work differently between a BB-10 and for example, a tornado beystadium, the same applies to Hasbro stadiums.
I thought so...
I once read that Max Stampede was the best stadium for Hasbro, but the 'without craters one' slipped out my mind. Smile
Considering the fact that Hasbro stadiums are usually 'flatter' in comparison to TT ones, floor-scraping would have been lesser in comparison.
Thanks for an insight into the Hasbro meta, Imperial. Smile
MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS can be beaten in a Hasbro stadium by Flame Cancer 100FS.
Don't treat the combo like it's a god.
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:43 PM)Imperial Wrote: Keep in mind that the Hasbro Meta doesn't test in gimmick stadiums such as the Max Stampede with craters.

BD145 is extremely useful in a regular non-gimmick stadium such as Lightning Force, that I can tell you. Just like some parts may work differently between a BB-10 and for example, a tornado beystadium, the same applies to Hasbro stadiums.

Okay. I thought the max stampede. The original one http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-rare-B...4160689d78

was the one that was used for testing in Hasbro.
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:47 PM)CRUelty Wrote: MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS can be beaten in a Hasbro stadium by Flame Cancer 100FS.

OK, so things change altogether....
IMO, destabilizers usually have an Upper hand over BD145 combos.
As I posted in another thread, I've noticed that- Destabilize a BD145 combo, and it scrapes...
In Hasbro stadiums, it might be tougher to make a BD145 scrape in comparison to it being used in BB-10, but its possible anyway. Smile
Correct me if I am wrong. Smile
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:57 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:47 PM)CRUelty Wrote: MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS can be beaten in a Hasbro stadium by Flame Cancer 100FS.

OK, so things change altogether....
IMO, destabilizers usually have an Upper hand over BD145 combos.
As I posted in another thread, I've noticed that- Destabilize a BD145 combo, and it scrapes...
In Hasbro stadiums, it might be tougher to make a BD145 scrape in comparison to it being used in BB-10, but its possible anyway. Smile
Correct me if I am wrong. Smile

I believe you are correct. Ill do some testing when i get done Christmas shopping later today.

I never said it was a god combo. Its good and ive won a tournament or 2 with it. But it can easily be beaten. Ill test it in a Hasbro stadium
What is the best Spin Track and Performance Tip for a Gravity Destroyer combo?
It depends. Gravity Destroyer D125RF was a great attack combo, and Gravity Destroyer BD145MF is a pretty good balance combo.
Its probably a D125 and RF/LRF/R²F. Smile
Its pretty much outclassed now, but yeah. Smile
I was told that even R145 is usable to some extent, but D125RF is the most famous, and widely used variant of Gravity combos. Smile
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:59 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: I never said it was a god combo. Its good and ive won a tournament or 2 with it. But it can easily be beaten. Ill test it in a Hasbro stadium
I wasn't really saying that directly to you, since you said that from your experience, the combo was bad.
The combo itself is good, but it really depends what you're facing. In Hasbro stadiums, it deflects attackers with ease since the best attack bottoms are F, and the current attack wheels that are currently 'Hasbro testing legal' have trouble KO'ing it with RF and an Attack Stadium (I'm talking about Lightning and Gravity, here. Is there anything else? I don't believe so... Uncertain) and when you throw an F or HF on it, and have a completely enclosed space with horrible wall:pocket ratio, it becomes substantially tough for an attack type to beat it. And destabilizers simply outlast Basalt since they make so much contact and, as the name suggest, destabilize Basalt into scraping.
(Posting again, because I received a new bey this evening)
So, hello. I'm seeking a good combo from my parts, so hopefully I will get advice here. I know what beys and parts I must get, so please do not tell me ''Your combos are terrible and outclassed. You need an X: D with a BGrin''. (That phrase was random ^^)

I have these beys:
Scythe Kronos T125 (worn out EDS)
L Drago Destroy F: S
Earth Saggitario 145 WD
Lightning L Drago DF145 HF
Twisted Gasher 230 RS
Death Quetzalcoatl 125 RDF

I have these loose parts:
The R145 Spin Track
The Gemios, Aries, Herculeo and Lacerta Energy Rings
Flame and Cyclone Fusion Wheels

Please tell me the best combos I can make. They will be used in Hasbro Stadiums (mostly Burning Firestrike). I'd like 2 of each type too please.
If you want 2 Defence Types,use:-
Death Quetzalcoalt 230RDF
Twisted Gasher 230RDF.
If you want to make it better,get a MF-2 Pack,Hades Kerbecs,and Ray Unicorno(TT,Booster)You can also get the Ultimate DX set for the Duo Metal Wheel,since it's really good.
Can someone find me some good combos with these parts:
Earth Aquilla 145WD
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Ray Striker D125CS
Rock Aries ED145B
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Torch Gemios W105CS
Dark Bull H145SD
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Counter Leone 145D
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Evil Pisces ED145WD
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Lightning lDrago 100HF
Flame Bull 100F
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Inferno Gasher CH120RS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Flame Libra T125ES
Attack:-Lightning L-Drago CH120RF/R2F
Defence:-Earth Bull 230CS
Stamina:-Earth Bull 230D
(Dec. 24, 2011  8:08 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Attack:-Lightning L-Drago CH120R2F
Defence:-Earth Bull 230CS
Stamina:-Earth Bull 230D
Also Gravity Perseus (counter, left spin) D125 RF. This combo is a tad outclassed, though it's still a pretty good attack combo IMO.

(Dec. 24, 2011  7:46 PM)Ozuma-S Wrote: (Posting again, because I received a new bey this evening)
So, hello. I'm seeking a good combo from my parts, so hopefully I will get advice here. I know what beys and parts I must get, so please do not tell me ''Your combos are terrible and outclassed. You need an X: D with a BGrin''. (That phrase was random ^^)

I have these beys:
Scythe Kronos T125 (worn out EDS)
L Drago Destroy F: S
Earth Saggitario 145 WD
Lightning L Drago DF145 HF
Twisted Gasher 230 RS
Death Quetzalcoatl 125 RDF

I have these loose parts:
The R145 Spin Track
The Gemios, Aries, Herculeo and Lacerta Energy Rings
Flame and Cyclone Fusion Wheels

Please tell me the best combos I can make. They will be used in Hasbro Stadiums (mostly Burning Firestrike). I'd like 2 of each type too please.
For stamina you could have Scythe Kronos (free-spinning) 230 WD, and Basalt/Twisted Cancer/Gasher 230 WD. Though Scythe Kronos will spin longer.
Jinouga101 uhhh thats not a defence as far as i know mLd* is mostly ONLY good for spin-steal so i would suggest mf-H basalt kerbecs/aquario bd145/230 cs for defence and now back to mld* for spin steal which is mostly all hes good for mld*100 wd mld*=meteo ldrago