"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
First off, you asked what it better- Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
This is a superb Defense combo(an Aquario would be nice though), and so anyone would assume you are asking for one of the best BD145 Defense combo's comparison with another Defense combo on CH120.
I agree with you that BD145 hinders attack, but for that we have R145.
I will never suggest CH120 for anti-meta attack involving Basalt.
CH120 already drops down from 145 to 120 upon a big impact.
A heavy Basalt would aggravate this condition, and CH120 would be unable to stay in 145 mode...
BD145 is not that great on Basalt for Anti-Meta..
D125,85,GB145 are greater tracks for Anti-Meta..
Yes, that's just what I told him. Smile
But, the combo he mentioned, was not an anti-meta but a highly popular Defense combo. Hence, Basalt + BD145 is best. Joyful_2
Also, I've also seen people suggest R145 for anti-meta. Smile
Ok then,thanks. However my CH120 doesn't drop,just to let you know. Anyway, my earth bull AD145 WD combo gets knocked out very easily. This IS normal right? I dont want anyone winning me and then comes saying :"What the heck were you thinking?!"
is mf basalt bull 230 cs agood combo
Anything on WD/SD is easy to KO so it isnt a problem
@seknaje Yes it is a good defense combo but AFAIK it is outclassed now by the TH170 variant
Yes. Im empty
Oh wait, put a MF-H for more epicness
No!!!
You shouldn't do that!
Adding an MF to a stamina combo means a BIGGER loss.
It reduces stamina, and hence you would get OSed easily.
And as SAM said, WD combos are easy to KO. There's nothing you can do about it, except for changing to something like EDS.
Huh? Doesn't his basalt kerbecs 230 already have a MF? Since when was it stamina? It is a staple DEFENSE type
Didn't you add a MF-H to Earth Bull AD145WD?
That is in no way a Defense type? Smile
EDIT- Oops! Seems like I misinterpreted your post! Tongue_out
Aiyaiayai. Jan!!! Goodness.
a really good attack stopper (tank) is Dark Pegasus2 ED145WD
(Dec. 14, 2011  8:31 AM)EpicLibra7 Wrote: a really good attack stopper (tank) is Dark Pegasus2 ED145WD

Dark is an awfull MW for any types..XD
WD is easy to K.O..you might want to use RS/CS. for a real "tank"
(Dec. 14, 2011  7:45 AM)Z.E.R.O Wrote: Ok then,thanks. However my CH120 doesn't drop,just to let you know. Anyway, my earth bull AD145 WD combo gets knocked out very easily. This IS normal right? I dont want anyone winning me and then comes saying :"What the heck were you thinking?!"

Even Cs on Earth still easy to K.O.
try something like RS and RF on Earth..Earth will be Outstanding..
na this has beaten every attack type since i built it a month ago (thats like 30 different beys ive beaten)
and rs sucks
and many people i ask say its excellent
and my WD can withstand a constant beating for around 1:30 to 2 minutes
finally the only thing dark is good for is tank building
XD
dont listen rs is a terrible tip. for a good combo for earth i use bottom spike, eternal sharp, metal spike, and the defence type tips(SD,D,WD)
And you even use a Hasbro stadium?

EDIT: Benjohadi's post below will make it clear to you
Trust me..Your combo only work in Hasbro stadium...
Heavy attackers like Vari Ares, Blitz Unicorno, Fang Leone can easily K.O. your combo..

No,no...you can never give bad impression on RS..it is the best Defense tip in metagame...
If you dont know anything about it,please dont give wrong infos.. Wink
Seriously, your combo is BAD..
It sucks, and Dark is not a part, but a laughing stock around this forum; which is enough proof of how bad it is.
Dark, even in a Hasbro stadium, will be KILLED by Lightning.
As for your going against RS, I may understand. RS is low on Stamina, and many people do not tend to use it. But, the alternatives you gave, BAH!
You know what, S series tips suck! There are exceptions, such as CS, RS, EDS, DS.
An Advanced Member, Shabalabadoo also prefers ES at times, though I do not know the reasons for him doing that...
As for you being so confident about sharp tips; you certainly have a lot more to learn... Smile
Ok, now I really need some help, I can get only get 1 beyblade for christmas so I need a beyblade with which I'll be able to make a good combo with, I currently have Meteo L-Drago & Ray Striker.

BTWConfusedorry for posting so many time about almost the same thing.

Get VariAres and make VariAres D125CS.
Your question belongs more to Purchase Consultation.
But as this is about a combo, I'll need to answer it here...
First off, get Basalt, i.e. Twisted Tempo.
With that, you will also need Hades Kerbecs in order to make a top class Defense combo- Twisted Tempo BD145CS.
You'll still need to modify this further, by replacing Tempo with Aquario whenever possible, and also adding a Metal Face/Metal Face Heavy.
EDIT- Beaten by Whatzzer. But hey, he seems to be a "I can buy Hasbro stuff only" kinda blader...
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:41 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Get VariAres and make VariAres D125CS.

I can't get MF beyblades here, I can barely get MM and MF beyblades so are there any good MM or MF beyblades I can buy?
I already suggested you to get a Twisted Tempo, and a Hades Kerbecs if possible. Metal Faces are not easy to get, and you'll get it only with NDS games which have a bey included.
As for your Meteo L Drago, its not very useful now...
You may use it in spin steal combos after you get your Twisted, in something like Meteo L Drago D125/LW105/145WD
(Dec. 14, 2011  3:55 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I already suggested you to get a Twisted Tempo, and a Hades Kerbecs if possible. Metal Faces are not easy to get, and you'll get it only with NDS games which have a bey included.
As for your Meteo L Drago, its not very useful now...
You may use it in spin steal combos after you get your Twisted, in something like Meteo L Drago D125/LW105/145WD

Thanks, I'll think about it.
i need a combo for big bang pegasis final drive
List your parts... We can't help you effectively if you don't.