"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Check the list, and the proposed updates, it is not listed, nor is it being considered to be listed.
(Dec. 08, 2011  12:10 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: It has low defense, but I thought it was still top-tier? It is outperformed by TH170 and AD145, but it still can hold its own. I thought it would be at least the lowest part of Tier 1 Stamina.

If two parts from an earlier time still outclass it, why even bother putting it there on the list? That would be just wasting space..
I've got Thunder/Infinity, Basalt, Earth, and Thermal metal wheels, Virgo, Leone, Horogium, and Lacerta clear wheels, GB145, 145, 100, and WA130 spin tracks, and HF, BS, and WD bottoms. These are my parts I want to use.

Any suggestions for a Defense Combo?
(Dec. 08, 2011  12:45 AM)LeoLeone Wrote: I've got Thunder/Infinity, Basalt, Earth, and Thermal metal wheels, Virgo, Leone, Horogium, and Lacerta clear wheels, GB145, 145, 100, and WA130 spin tracks, and HF, BS, and WD bottoms. These are my parts I want to use.

Any suggestions for a Defense Combo?

One suggestion: Get a better tip (non aggro CS).
(Dec. 08, 2011  12:28 AM)Spin-Sonic Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2011  12:10 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: It has low defense, but I thought it was still top-tier? It is outperformed by TH170 and AD145, but it still can hold its own. I thought it would be at least the lowest part of Tier 1 Stamina.

If two parts from an earlier time still outclass it, why even bother putting it there on the list? That would be just wasting space..

I may be wrong, but just want to point this out, that's like saying that Death shouldn't be bothered to put on the list because Basalt already outclassed it. :\
Death and Basalt work in completely different ways.

B: D is just worse than the other options.

Either way, it is irrelevant: You said it was top tier, and it is not even being considered for such a position.
i have a bolt blast stadium

(Dec. 07, 2011  11:42 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2011  9:18 AM)shanukaf Wrote: I have 5 beyblades.
ive got
Twisted tempo145WD uncostumized
Rock leone145WB uncustomised
Dark BullEd145SD costum
Thermal virgo105MS custom
and Hyper Capricorn105HF
my spare parts are A storm and cyber fusion wheel,Wolf and Lacerta energy ring,145 spin track,BS and JB performance tip

What stadium do you have? It'll help us determine the right combos for you. Smile
Attack: Rock ____ 105HF (Not good at all, just get the BB-117 Strongest Blader Set to get top-tier attack and defense parts)
Defense: Twisted Bull ED145/145WB (Again, the set mentioned above can improve your attack and defense beys significantly.)
Stamina: Thermal/Twisted (preferred) Bull 145WD (Get a BB-118 Phantom Orion, it is top-tier uncustomized.)

I have a bolt blast stadium
My current team is hell Aquario h145 RF, MF-H basalt kerbecs BD145 CS and MF-H earth bull BD145 CS. What modifications can I make to my team for the extreme/tornado stadiums? I have decided on WF for my attack bey. As for parts, it's my usual, although I've lost my screw horogium 90 MF
Hm. For the Extreme/Tornado Stadiums, WF is a great choice provided you can control it well.
The other combos are perfect.
But, where's your stamina combo?
The Basalt one offers great Defense and decent stamina. But IMO, you need a pure stamina type too.
If you say that the Earth combo is a stamina type, then I guess it needs improvements. Remove MF-H.
Use Hell Kerbecs BD145WD instead. I am sure that it will do you good in Hasbro stadiums.
But hey, do not use this in TT stadiums. Smile
Also, I assume that you will be going against Hasbro era beys only, and no TT beys(such as 4D) will be in play. Smile
My Beys:

- Rock Zurafa
-Flame Byxis
-Storm Aquario
-Earth Virgu
-Galaxi Pegasis x2
-Meteo L-drago
-Hell Kerbecs
-Lightning L-drago
-Evil Gemios
-Ciclone Heracleo
- Storm Pegasis
- Cyber Pegasis
-Gravity Perseus
-Rock Aires
-Thermal Lacerta
-Twisted Tempo
-Ray Stricker
- Burn Phoenix
- Grand Cetus
- Hiper Orso

Thanks!!!

Attack : Lightning L-Drago/ Gravity Perseus BD145R2F
Defence: Twisted Kerbecs BD145/230/GB145CS
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145 LF is a good combo?
BladerNerd:-Hell Kerbecs BD145WD is outclassed.Use Twisted Kerbecs 230D for stamina,while LLDBD145RF.R2F sucks with left.
frecka:-No,it's not a good combo.Use RF instead.
thanks ... Good combo for attack... i don't know can you help me?
Use Lightning L-Drago BD145RF/Gravity Perseus(BD145 hates Gravity)100R2F(Counter Mode,Right Spin) and Hell Kerbecs BD145RF is decent.
gravity perseus ad145 rf is good?
I have earth virgo, evil pisces, storm pegasus and storm aquario, could you give me a good combo for a defense/stamina type blade in a max stampede stadium.
You could do Earth Aquario GB145 WD.
(Dec. 08, 2011  7:05 PM)frecka Wrote: gravity perseus ad145 rf is good?
It is ok. I would put it on a 125-130 height if it was me. And add a Metal Face

...That is right, I have returned Grin
What's the best attack type I can make with
Storm KerbecsC145S
Rock Saggitario105DS
Earth BullH145(broken horns)Sf I believe the tip is.
Evil GemiosH145No tip
Galaxy Virgo125 It has a tip but I think it's fake
I would use GalaxyKerbecsH145SF (obviously the one without the breaks). It is a pretty bad combo, but it is the best you can make IMO.
(Dec. 09, 2011  3:30 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I would use GalaxyKerbecsH145SF (obviously the one without the breaks). It is a pretty bad combo, but it is the best you can make IMO.

K thx, I just wanted another attack type, I have a gravity perseusD125RF, just need Mf.
I got a good one:
meteo ldrago d125cs
twisted tempo gb145 cs/rsf
I am using a phantom bull gb145 wd. Would that be a good combo against phantom Orion BGrin
(Dec. 09, 2011  3:47 AM)KillerBeeBlader Wrote: I am using a phantom bull gb145 wd. Would that be a good combo against phantom Orion B:D

Phantom Orion B:D would probably outspin it by a few rotations. Try using a attack type, that should beat Phantom Orion uncustomized easily in a BB-10.