Galaxy Wheel x2
Flame Wheel
Grand Wheel
RS(Rubber Sharp)
WD145 track
Galaxy energyRing and FaceBolt
Grand energyRing and Facebolt
Flame energyRing and facebolt
(Nov. 29, 2011  10:38 PM)Kat Blader Wrote: These are the following parts i wish to make a combo out of thanks
230 track
105 track
R2F(Rubber Flat)
R2F
WD
Galaxy Wheel x2
Flame Wheel
Grand Wheel
RS(Rubber Sharp)
WD145 track
Galaxy energyRing and FaceBolt
Grand energyRing and Facebolt
Flame energyRing and facebolt

Try to specify what combo you want it good for, like attack, defense, stamina, or balance. Also, there is no Flame energy ring, no Grand energy ring, and no Galaxy energy ring.

Should I change my Gravity Destroyer AD145WD to AD145HF, or 100HF, AD145B, or 100B? Or should I just keep it the way it is?
Make it a BD145MF or D125RF, slap a Metal Face on either way. Those are the best combos you can get with Gravity Perseus/Destroyer.
(Nov. 29, 2011  11:50 PM)Inceptio Wrote: Should I change my Gravity Destroyer AD145WD to AD145HF, or 100HF, AD145B, or 100B? Or should I just keep it the way it is?

I would use 100HF for attack. It gives decent smash attack with it being shorter. AD145B would be pretty good for very short beys attempting a smash attack.
100B is short but if it gets hit enough it can fall victim to hitting the floor with it's Fusion Wheel.

Overall:

Attack: 100HF

Defence: AD145B

Stamina: Keep it the same.
(Nov. 29, 2011  11:52 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Make it a BD145MF or D125RF, slap a Metal Face on either way. Those are the best combos you can get with Gravity Perseus/Destroyer.

I am using an Hasbro stadium. Wouldn't RF not be so good?
(Nov. 29, 2011  11:57 PM)Finalstar Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2011  11:50 PM)Inceptio Wrote: Should I change my Gravity Destroyer AD145WD to AD145HF, or 100HF, AD145B, or 100B? Or should I just keep it the way it is?

I would use 100HF for attack. It gives decent smash attack with it being shorter. AD145B would be pretty good for very short beys attempting a smash attack.
100B is short but if it gets hit enough it can fall victim to hitting the floor with it's Fusion Wheel.

Overall:

Attack: 100HF

Defence: AD145B

Stamina: Keep it the same.

I'll try to go for Defense. Thanks.

(Nov. 29, 2011  9:09 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Both but I prefer rf more,then r2f

rf would beat R2F if they were to have a sleepout by stamina counts. But it is up to you. I wouldn't suggest rubber, though. It doesn't have as much stamina as HF or F.

Edit: Sorry, My limited resources were faulty.
(Nov. 29, 2011  11:58 PM)Inceptio Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2011  11:52 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Make it a BD145MF or D125RF, slap a Metal Face on either way. Those are the best combos you can get with Gravity Perseus/Destroyer.

I am using an Hasbro stadium. Wouldn't RF not be so good?

Ah, this I did not know. Yes, HF, MF or F would be much better.

And to above me, RF would beat R2F in a stamina battle, right or left spin. However, R2F would more likely KO RF and would move at a faster pace than RF.
I'm not expecting to win, but against a Hades Kerbecs BD145WB, would a Gravity Destroyer AD145B do better or a Gravity Destroyer 100HF?
Ga'Hooleone, wouldn't HF, F, or MF be better at stamina aswell as attack power? Rubber isn't the best resource to use. Correct?
I wouldn't even use rubber tips in Hasbro stadiums. Hasbro stadiums do not favor attack types.
(Nov. 30, 2011  12:13 AM)Finalstar Wrote: Ga'Hooleone, wouldn't HF, F, or MF be better at stamina aswell as attack power? Rubber isn't the best resource to use. Correct?

In normal TT Attack Stadiums, rubber attack bottoms are by far superior to F and HF. MF is a good combo of stamina and attack, and can be used in combos like MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF. However, RF/R2F/LRF are far superior in terms of pure attack power.
(Nov. 30, 2011  12:26 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2011  12:13 AM)Finalstar Wrote: Ga'Hooleone, wouldn't HF, F, or MF be better at stamina aswell as attack power? Rubber isn't the best resource to use. Correct?

In normal TT Attack Stadiums, rubber attack bottoms are by far superior to F and HF. MF is a good combo of stamina and attack, and can be used in combos like MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF. However, RF/R2F/LRF are far superior in terms of pure attack power.

But he said he has a Hasbro stadium. I know that in TT RUBBER ONES would be better.
Then refer to my earlier post, where I said that MF, HF or F would be better. I said RF at first because he didn't specify the stadium, so I used the normal combos.

EDIT: Just to clarify, yes, MF>HF>F in terms of stamina, and all>rubber bottoms in terms of stamina. The attack is lessened, but is much more usable in Hasbro stadiums, so yeah.
i seem to have trouble taking down basalt bull bd145 cs, even with variares ch120 r2f, even with the sliding shot, are there any better combos to take down basalt bull bd145 r2f
I'm not expecting to win, but against a Hades Kerbecs BD145WB, would a Gravity Destroyer AD145B do better or a Gravity Destroyer 100HF?
Probably a Gravity Destroyer AD145B. It would be a matter of stamina, so AD145B would do better. Assuming you're in a Hasbro stadium, which I recall you saying earlier.
(Nov. 30, 2011  12:42 AM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: i seem to have trouble taking down basalt bull bd145 cs, even with variares ch120 r2f, even with the sliding shot, are there any better combos to take down basalt bull bd145 r2f

You just have to keep practicing your launch. Do you have a Metal Face on the VariAres to reduce recoil? Maybe Blitz is a better choice for attack for you; some people prefer Blitz over VariAres.
(Nov. 30, 2011  1:32 AM)The Power Wrote: somebody please build me a stamina combo using the earth wheel.I only have hasbro beyblades though.

List your parts. We can't help you effectively if we don't know what parts you have.
(Nov. 30, 2011  1:06 AM)Imperial Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2011  12:42 AM)nextgenbladerz Wrote: i seem to have trouble taking down basalt bull bd145 cs, even with variares ch120 r2f, even with the sliding shot, are there any better combos to take down basalt bull bd145 r2f

You just have to keep practicing your launch. Do you have a Metal Face on the VariAres to reduce recoil? Maybe Blitz is a better choice for attack for you; some people prefer Blitz over VariAres.

yeah ill probably just get blitz
(Nov. 30, 2011  1:36 AM)Kaiba Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2011  1:32 AM)The Power Wrote: somebody please build me a stamina combo using the earth wheel.I only have hasbro beyblades though.

List your parts. We can't help you effectively if we don't know what parts you have.

Earth Eagle 145WD
Rock Leone 145WB
Counter Leone 145D
Thunder Libra DF145BS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Dark Bull H145SD
Midnight Bull 125SF
Lightning L-Drago 100HF x2
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Flame Saggitario C145S
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Flame Libra T125ES
Rock Scorpio T125JB
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Cyber Pegasus 100HF
Galaxy Pegasus (something)R2F
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Rock Orso D125B
Metal Face
Your best stamina combo with Earth would be Earth Bull 100WD.
(Nov. 30, 2011  1:06 AM)Imperial Wrote:

Blitz is good / work better on low tracks like 85 so the upper ridges on its MW in contact..
btw..MF-H Vari Ares CH120 RF/R2F should be easy to K.O. Basalt Bull BD145 CS..
just try to perfect your sliding shoot and pull the string/ripcord as strong as you can..

vari ares is heavy...so strong and normal launch have very noticeable difference in the
flower pattern when i played around with vari ares..
(Nov. 30, 2011  1:48 AM)The Power Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2011  1:36 AM)Kaiba Wrote:

parts
MF Earth Bull D125/100/125 CS
MF Earth Bull D125 RF (anti attackers) works in mfb attack stadium perfectly try HF f in Hasbro stadium..i
Okay I need an attack type beyblade using a metal face, the Hell metal Wheel, and BD145 spin track using these parts and what mode should I put BD145 in? Thanks in advance.
Clear Wheels:
Pegasus
Leone
Capricorn
Virgo
Pegasus II
Unicorno
Gemios
Aries
Fireblaze
Legend Pegasus
Legend Leone