"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
i never tried TH170..i dont own them yet..haha..but i tried somehow its variants...using XF..it got beated by RF based combos..XD
but i see your point..plus the heavy weight of Basalt might help to prevent it from getting K.O.
as for Basalt TH170 WF combos..is XF/MF would be a great substitute for it..i'm thinking to get a SK TH170..
XF slips over the tornado ridge, it sucks in that combo, and is in no way comparable to the performance on WF.
MF isn't as good as WF, it's a noticeable difference, that's why Hero and I specified WF ONLY.

TH170 is a must have part.
Build me a combo
The parts i have are
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Killer Gemios DF145FS (missing clear wheel)
Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F
Counter Leone D125B (DS game ver.)
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Dark Bull H145SD
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Flame Libra T125ES
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Earth Aquila 145WD
Extra Parts:Wolf clear wheel, Aries clear wheel, D125, 145, ED145, S, Faces: Aquila, Wolf, Aries, Cyber Pegasis
Whoops sorry guys, I do have a CS (two actually!)

It was off the top of my head..
OK, Robsta, add a CS to the Defense combo I suggested!
meteor352-
Attack- LLD H145/D125/CH120RF
Defense- Earth Aquario 145CS
Stamina- Earth Aquario 100/DF145WD
Wait, so BD145 is superior to 230? So my combos should be MF-H basalt kerbecs BD145CS and MF-H earth bull BD145CS?
Have you been living inside a rock?Of course,BD145 is superior to 230
Uh no, just checking(superior means better right)
Of course it does! Grin
BD145 is way better than 230.
Thanks to all of you guys for being so patient with me, haha, especially you Jan and Ben, for always being there for me! I shall represent the WBO when I enter the tournament on Tuesday!
what is the best balance combo, for attack and stamina, also how good is around sharp sol blaze
AS has sucked, according to tests. Smile
The best balance combo, I can't be sure about this, but the anti-meta= Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF might compliment that title. Smile
Basalt 230AS was apparently a good wobbler.
Really?! I never heard of it, I guess.
But, AS is not on the Tier List.
Nor is it considered 'Competitively Viable'....
Or, is it actually quite good? Smile
MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF is considered great but it isn't on the tier list.
I don't think anyone other than Bluezee followed up on KCPJ's tests..
Honestly, I wouldn't bother buying a sol blaze to make Basalt 230AS. I've tried it a couple times and it never impressed me. Admittedly, never got to testing it fully, but it just didn't do well against whatever I was using.
is the phantom wheel any good for attack, can i have a good balance combo for attack and stamina
(Nov. 27, 2011  11:02 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: is the phantom wheel any good for attack, can i have a good balance combo for attack and stamina

The Phantom wheel is good for attack in the combo MF-F Phantom Cancer AD145RF.

I would say that this combo is a decent balance between attack and stamina if any, since Phantom gives this combo more stamina than any other attack type while having a strong attack as well.
what is the top fusion wheel for stamina
Phantom.
(Nov. 27, 2011  11:07 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: what is the top fusion wheel for stamina

Phantom and Basalt. Phantom is better in pure stamina.
You forgot Scythe.
(Nov. 27, 2011  11:13 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: You forgot Scythe.

I left out Scythe because Phantom outclasses it in pure stamina. Basalt I included because it wins stamina battles in a different way, wearing down the opposing beys.
what is the best balance combo
(Nov. 27, 2011  11:19 PM)shadowzinrai Wrote: what is the best balance combo

Stop asking questions like this. You are fully capable of reading tier lists and the competitive combos thread to figure out what combos work and what do not. Furthermore, Beyblade is not a game of absolutes. There is not a "best".

This thread is for you to present parts for us to build a combo out of, not for you to ask some vague question over and over again.