"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Haha, same here. I have a CH120 and 230, not much experience with 230, quite a bit with CH120, and zero with TH170.. Never seen one either IRL.
If it's between all 90, 100, and 105, use 90, just to clear things up.
(Nov. 15, 2011  1:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2011  12:24 AM)finn3 Wrote: i dont know the specific names so what parts belong to what bedyblade

Look at the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki.

ok thank you
Ok, iI just got my Vari Ares and Gravity Perseus beyblades yesterday, but can you please tell me what parts do I use to make them better. I have Vari Ares DGrin, Gravity Perseus 85DS, Evil Pisces ED145WS, Hyper Aquario 105F, and Meteo L Drago LW105LF
Geez.All your beys don't have a good attack bottom.use these:-
VariAres 105LF
Gravity Perseus 105LF
Meteo L-Drago 105WD
Get an RF.
where do you get mercury anubis
(Nov. 15, 2011  3:48 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Geez.All your beys don't have a good attack bottom.use these:-
VariAres 105LF
Gravity Perseus 105LF
Meteo L-Drago 105WD
Get an RF.
I tried Vari Ares LW105LF and LW105R2F (borrowed an R2F from a sibling) but it may be the stadium that wont allow for my beys to go without being interruoted, we have the triple battle stadium (sucks) and we play in that. Also thank you
finn3:-At a shop,online,this post wasn't necessary.If you want to know where,please go to the Stores with Beyblade in stock thread.
(Nov. 15, 2011  3:52 PM)Ventis Dragon Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2011  3:48 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Geez.All your beys don't have a good attack bottom.use these:-
VariAres 105LF
Gravity Perseus 105LF
Meteo L-Drago 105WD
Get an RF.
I tried Vari Ares LW105LF and LW105R2F (borrowed an R2F from a sibling) but it may be the stadium that wont allow for my beys to go without being interruoted, we have the triple battle stadium (sucks) and we play in that. Also thank you

You've been wrecked in that case... In a Hasbro stadium, an attacker will never last without a stamina-saving tip. LF is known to be worse in terms of stamina, and even R²F is not suitable....
You seriously need more parts. Smile
The spin steal combo suggested is your most viable option. Smile
(Nov. 15, 2011  3:52 PM)Ventis Dragon Wrote:
VariAres 105LF
Gravity Perseus 105LF
Meteo L-Drago 105WD
Get an RF.

Rubber based tips dont works well in Hasbro stadium...
try HF/ MF tips..get them..worth a try..but Stamina combo would be pretty decent in Hasbro stadium..
i heard HF and MF did great in Hasbro stadiums.. Grin
Hey, reading Ben-Ben's post, I just realized....
You have D: D!!!
D: D is gonna be extremely useful for you in this case. But remember, its not the best.
VariAres D: D (F mode) will do you good. Smile
But as Ben-Ben said, get MF. HF is still not AS good... So, MF is what you need! Grin
i have 25 beyblades but i will type all of them ~_~ dark bull dark gasher dark libra rock gasher flame bull flame sagittario storm leone storm pegasus storm aquario storm capricorn rock aries rock scorpio poison scorpio earth eagle earth virgo burn fire blaze evil gemios cyber pegasus...

im not sure if thats all of them but... thats alot...

my best attemp to make a bey was flame leone ed145 sf defence type...

im looking for a stamina type with good attack and defence a 4 or 5 star stamina at least 3 for attack and defence but i dont need that i would like a stamina with good attack and defence thanks Smile
(Nov. 15, 2011  7:24 PM)uzziah007 Wrote: i have 25 beyblades but i will type all of them ~_~ dark bull dark gasher dark libra rock gasher flame bull flame sagittario storm leone storm pegasus storm aquario storm capricorn rock aries rock scorpio poison scorpio earth eagle earth virgo burn fire blaze evil gemios cyber pegasus...

im not sure if thats all of them but... thats alot...

my best attemp to make a bey was flame leone ed145 sf defence type...

im looking for a stamina type with good attack and defence a 4 or 5 star stamina at least 3 for attack and defence but i dont need that i would like a stamina with good attack and defence thanks Smile

Earthatsh bull 100/105 wd/sd
Earth aquario/bull c145 d/wb
Burn bull 100 wd

does anybody know what awsome beyblade can i make with a basalt wheel?
(Nov. 15, 2011  11:07 PM)FlameLeone2300 Wrote: does anybody know what awsome beyblade can i make with a basalt wheel?

Just look at the Top-Tier list there is a bunch.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
the basalt combo is basalt bull 230 cs.
(Nov. 15, 2011  7:24 PM)uzziah007 Wrote: im looking for a stamina type with good attack and defence a 4 or 5 star stamina at least 3 for attack and defence but i dont need that i would like a stamina with good attack and defence thanks Smile

If you have an FS tip, build Burn Libra 100 FS. Its not got quite as much stamina as if you used a less aggressive tip but its constant tapping messes up the balance of attack and defense type beys and makes it a good allrounder.

Of course, you'll have to build something else if you ever get a load of maximum series parts since those are just too good for it.
(Nov. 15, 2011  11:30 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2011  11:29 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2011  11:07 PM)FlameLeone2300 Wrote: does anybody know what awsome beyblade can i make with a basalt wheel?

The build me a combo #2 thread can help you with this question.

This is Build me a combo #2.

LOL!!!! that's priceless!

He should actually be referred to the Competitive combos thread. They have all of the Basalt combos you want to see.

(Nov. 15, 2011  4:01 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hey, reading Ben-Ben's post, I just realized....
You have D: D!!!
D: D is gonna be extremely useful for you in this case. But remember, its not the best.
VariAres D: D (F mode) will do you good. Smile
But as Ben-Ben said, get MF. HF is still not AS good... So, MF is what you need! Grin
Cool, I will stick to Flat mode on the D: D, it is the only tip that i use anyways.

(Nov. 15, 2011  11:47 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2011  11:30 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2011  11:29 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: The build me a combo #2 thread can help you with this question.

This is Build me a combo #2.

LOL!!!! that's priceless!

He should actually be referred to the Competitive combos thread. They have all of the Basalt combos you want to see.

I thought I was in a different forum. Sorry. But my personal favorite basal combo is mf h basalt Kerbecs th170 cs
This is out of nowhere but is MF-H Phantom Bull 100CS good ???
Phantom is supposed to be in Defense Mode and the CS is worn
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:35 AM)TheSkillBlader Wrote: This is out of nowhere but is MF-H Phantom Bull 100CS good ???
Phantom is supposed to be in Defense Mode and the CS is worn

Yes it is... Also Phantom works great with BD145 and TH170 tracks, and CS, RSF, RDF, RS, and MB tips
Phantom only has Attack and Stamina modes.

Low track combo's get destroyed by TH170 and 230, and BD145 generally causes them issues in a number of common combo's. As for how it would fare against attack types, there are better choices.

You'd probably be better off using an uncustomised Phantom Orion tbh, though it's a straight stamina type.
(Nov. 16, 2011  3:52 AM)th!nk Wrote: Phantom only has Attack and Stamina modes.

Low track combo's get destroyed by TH170 and 230, and BD145 generally causes them issues in a number of common combo's. As for how it would fare against attack types, there are better choices.

You'd probably be better off using an uncustomised Phantom Orion tbh, though it's a straight stamina type.

It's worth noting that mf h Phantom Orion b:d is better then an in customized phantom.
What do you guys think of: Earth Tempo 145BS or Earth Tempo GB145WD? Which one is better?
Earth Tempo GB145WD for sure is better.