"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
so scythe beafowl with BD from phantom orion can beat basalt horogium th130wd?
so scythe beafowl BD can beat basalt horogium th130wd?
depend on the contact of MW...if the MW are in cntact when battle..yeah...you can win...i dont know the exact height of B : D..but i heard it is TH170 height..
if you can list all your parts..it would be easier to determine the combos needed to beat the Basalt..XD
Hey. do you think you could build me a stamina type combo? I dont need a competetive combo. I have the following parts:
energy rings : pisces; striker; virgo; fireblaze; pegasis;
fusion wheels: Ray; earth; storm; burn; thermal
spin tracks: D125; AD145; 135; 105; 100; GB145; WD145; T125
Performance tips: SF; F; WD; CS; B; RF; RS; ES; HF.
I dont know any thing about using parts. Absolutly nothing. I usually go by stats, but I dont think that works.
TT/Hasbro status is suck and not always true..XD
Earth/ Burn ____ GB145/AD145 WD
Earth/Burn ____ GB145 ES
Out of the parts i have what would be a good stanima-attack balance type combo? I have

Clear wheels:
fireblase
bull
pegasus
virgo
orso
scorpio
serpent

metal wheels:
burn
poison
earth
rock
cyber
night
midnight

Spintracks:
Gravity Ball 145
wide defense ridge125
M145(?)
Storm capricorn's spintack i don't know it's name

preformace tips:
Metal Sharp
Flat
Ball Spike
Ball
Quake

if there is any other combos that would don't hesitate to tell me.
Hey my friend tells me that my WD and ES tips is worn out altough I Dont know what that means. will it affect my combo? also my GB145 is my friends' and he wants it back
(Nov. 12, 2011  1:41 PM)ShineHunter Wrote: quote

Earth/Rock Bull GB145 F
that is your best choice for semi stamina-attck..but it is bad.. :\
you need more parts..

(Nov. 12, 2011  1:46 PM)virgo85wd Wrote: Hey my friend tells me that my WD and ES tips is worn out altough I Dont know what that means. will it affect my combo? also my GB145 is my friends' and he wants it back

Yes..it does affect..at certain degree of worn...your WD will act agressively..and would be baned in WBO tourneys if it is too worned..
I need help to build a good stamina or defense beyblade. Or both...

Energy rings:Leone, Wolf, Capricorn, L-drago, Destroyer, Pegasus, Aquario.
Fusion wheels:Rock, Dark, Strom, Gravity, Cyber, Flame, Lightning.
Spin tracks:145, 100x2, 105, M145, AD145, T125.
Preformance tips:WD, WB, Q, HF, ES, HF/S, FS, S, And one more HF. PLEASE HELP.
(Nov. 12, 2011  2:13 PM)AnbaQ Wrote: I need help to build a good stamina or defense beyblade. Or both...

Energy rings:Leone, Wolf, Capricorn, L-drago, Destroyer, Pegasus, Aquario.
Fusion wheels:Rock, Dark, Strom, Gravity, Cyber, Flame, Lightning.
Spin tracks:145, 100x2, 105, M145, AD145, T125.
Preformance tips:WD, WB, Q, HF, ES, HF/S, FS, S, And one more HF. PLEASE HELP.
Rock Aquario 100/145 WB for defence..
you need better tips for defence..but you can make spin steal
Gravity Perseus (left spin) 100/105/AD145 WD
Ben-Ben- Well, seemingly he is a Hasbro blader. In that case, Dark would certainly offer better Defense than Rock. Smile
LOL..i dont even know he is a hasbro blader..XD
(Nov. 12, 2011  2:33 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: LOL..i dont even know he is a hasbro blader..XD

Well, even I don't.
I assume he is a Hasbro blader. Hence, I wrote- Seemingly, he's a Hasbro blader in my previous post. Tongue_out XD
I based my assumptions upon-

He refers to Perseus as 'Destroyer'. If he were to be a blader with access to TT beys, he would've probably called it 'Perseus'. Also, I do not expect Japanese bladers to refer to beyblades by the names allotted by Hasbro. Smile
He is new, and might not know of the name changes.

According to these calculations, I can be 90% sure that he's a Hasbro blader.

Also, I needed help, this time.
I've been playing around with MLD LW105LF, and upon weak launching this combo against right spin combos, this combo tends to spin steal. After gaining speed, it gains a decent amount of movement, and strikes the other bey. I have access to the DS tip, but I tend to use LF, as it offers an aggressive movement after spin stealing.
I do know that LF is a BAD tip, but it really fascinates me... Then again, MLD isn't know to produce much smash, so the aggressive movement is nothing but a useless add-on... Unhappy Other wheels capable of spin stealing (LLD, LDD, Gravity) do not offer such superior spin steal AFAIK. So, what can be done? Would an HF tip be better?
HF suppose to be have more stamina than LF..
i usually use D which work pretty well..but not agressive...
Well, LF, HF and DS is all I have. Smile
Thanks! I'll try out HF soon! Joyful_2
(Nov. 12, 2011  3:35 PM)ShineHunter Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2011  1:49 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Earth/Rock Bull GB145 F
that is your best choice for semi stamina-attck..but it is bad.. :\
you need more parts..
Well i only started colecting beyblades earlier this year and i only gor Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F about half an hour ago ^^; and most of the beyblades i've got yesterday for my birthbay..
well..you need more parts to make a good attack-stamina..
MF tip,WF, XF would be pretty decent for the type you are requesting..

P/S:be carefull when quoting posts..a bit of mistake makes your post gone..
Can you help me? I need a good combo for a tournament hasbro, but I do not know what to use .... these are all pieces that I have:

Face:
Clear Whell:
Metal Whell:
Track:
Bottom:
@L Drago

TT BB-10 Stadium Combos

Attack:
MF Lightning L Drago BD145R2F
Hell Aquario H145R2F (New tests suggest that it is good)
MF Gravity Perseus D125RF

Defense:
MF Basalt Kerbecs 230/BD145 CS (Best)
MF Earth Kerbecs BD145CS (2nd Best)

Stamina:
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Burn Bull 85WD

Balance:
Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
I ordered Jade Jupiter From Ebayso it should be coming soon. When I get it my new combo will be MF Jade Giraffe R145RB. How does that sound? Anyone think I should change it? Btw I don't have Hell Kerbces Unhappy
(Nov. 12, 2011  9:53 PM)ChompChompMan Wrote: I ordered Jade Jupiter From Ebayso it should be coming soon. When I get it my new combo will be MF Jade Giraffe R145RB. How does that sound? Anyone think I should change it? Btw I don't have Hell Kerbces Unhappy

Jade has no value in any customization of any kind - simply placing it on your combo eliminates any and all of its original potential. RB is also not that fantastic, and UW145 is just outclassed, plain and simple.

Jade Jupiter was a bad purchase if you wanted to make a competitive combo, I'm sorry to say.
Hi guys ! Starting today here, so I need any good combo with these beyblades:

Flame Byxis 230WD
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Ray Striker D125CS
Galaxy Pegasus W105R²F
Fury Capricorn 100HF

OBS: I have the bolt blast stadium, so I need a combo that works there, or if u can tell me a way to build a home made transparent stadium (the attack type one). Thanks !
(Nov. 12, 2011  10:20 PM)DarkWolf08 Wrote: Hi guys ! Starting today here, so I need any good combo with these beyblades:

Flame Byxis 230WD
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Ray Striker D125CS
Galaxy Pegasus W105R²F
Fury Capricorn 100HF

OBS: I have the bolt blast stadium, so I need a combo that works there, or if u can tell me a way to build a home made transparent stadium (the attack type one). Thanks !

Your best bet is to order a BB-10 Attack Type stadium. ToyGamingEmporium has them for about $50, and the come within 2 - 5 days.

In Hasderp stadiums, for attack, I would go with Ray Pegasus (the clear wheel doesn't matter) 100R2F. I like W105R2F, but 100 seems to work best with R2F.
Can someone recommend a good track for beat lynx? I currently have Beat Lynx ____r2f. If i go for ad145/df145/gb145, I cannot ko earth 100wd....
(Nov. 12, 2011  7:46 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: @L Drago
TT BB-10 Stadium Combos

Giving him a bunch of combinations that work in a TT stadium is absolutely useless if he already said he needs combinations for a Hasbro tournament..

MF Hell Kerbecs BD145CS and MF Basalt 230CS are your best options, I'd assume.

Meow: CH120 would be your best choice.
i need combos suited for the hasbro super vortex stadium using the parts below
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Capricorn M145Q
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Ray Striker D125CS
Meteo L Drago LW105LF
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Rock Aries ED145B
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Grand Ketos WD145RS
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Counter Leone 145D
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Midnight Bull 125SF
Dark Bull H145SD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Killer Peafowl UW145EWD
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Rock Giraffe R145WB
(Nov. 13, 2011  12:17 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: i need combos suited for the hasbro super vortex stadium using the parts below
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Capricorn M145Q
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Ray Striker D125CS
Meteo L Drago LW105LF
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Rock Aries ED145B
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Grand Ketos WD145RS
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Counter Leone 145D
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Midnight Bull 125SF
Dark Bull H145SD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Killer Peafowl UW145EWD
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Rock Giraffe R145WB

Defense: Twisted Bull 230CS or GB145RS
Attack: in that stadium, Counter ___ T125 HF/F/LF or Cyber ___ 100F (Unfortunately, those combos work best for me)
Stamina: Burn Tempo GB145WD