"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
qwert: he merely asked what combo's gravity was good in. He should have clarified or actually read my post where I listed two using parts he had.
Hey is there any good combos to use with bakushin susanow if you guys could make me one that would be great
Bakushin is decent for attack,you could try Bakushin Susanow 90R2F although outclassed.It has decent stamina and can be utilized to Bakushin Susanow 85D/WD
(Nov. 12, 2011  4:28 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: Hey is there any good combos to use with bakushin susanow if you guys could make me one that would be great

i dont know how true is this..but you can try this...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-H-Bakushin-BD145RSF
the test results seems great..
Yeah, mf(-h) bakushin ___ bd145cs is also good, and if you have a black cs and the eclipse ver, it looks like a ufo :3
Rock Bull WD145WD seems like a good combo.(Just thought of it!)

Kai800
Oh, if you want a Bakushin Susono Would be Bakushin Susono WD145WD

Kai800
(Nov. 12, 2011  5:47 AM)Kai800 Wrote: Rock Bull WD145WD seems like a good combo.(Just thought of it!)

Kai800
Oh, if you want a Bakushin Susono Would be Bakushin Susono WD145WD

Kai800

All of these combos are extremely terrible. I would suggest that, in the future, before you provide advice to others, make sure you have educated yourself to the best of your ability using the resources we have available for exactly that purpose.
Could I please get the most aggressive attack combos with these beys?

Midnight Bull 125SF
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Torch Aries 125D
I want to make a great defense type with jade jupiter if i put gravity balls would it get more defense?
Kai800 wow rock bull wd145wd uhh the track isnt the worst but its surely not amazing it can block low attacks without recoil meaning effects you to and rock is outclassed for defence by basalt and in fact earth is better for defence raher than rock and you may confuse people if your not sure about a combo ask if its good
kbuno50
midnight pegasus 125 r2f
(Nov. 12, 2011  5:54 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: Could I please get the most aggressive attack combos with these beys?

Midnight Bull 125SF
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Torch Aries 125D
equip anything with R2F..it will be insanely agressive..the problem is you dont have great attack MW..
but you can try MF Earth Bull GB145 R2F..it would be great against attack types..
could someone pls tell what kind of face i should use for my attack combo: VariAres FConfused. Should i use a MF, a MF-F or a normal face?
does mf-f ever come in handy we never seem to say use mf-f
MF-F rarely, if ever, presents advantages over a regular Facebolt, so it's usually not worth mentioning...
In response to me previous request, I'd like to make a new one, this time featuring Hell and Beat Lynx. The request is the same, combos designed for solely Smash Attacking. Here are the requested parts:

Metal Face of choice
--
Clear Wheel of choice (for Hell, though I might stick with my Aquario)
--
CH120
BD145
H145
--
RF
R2F
LRF
CS
XF

So far, I have MF-H Variares BD145/CH120L/RF, MF/-H Blitz Unicorno (or some other clear wheel) 85/CH120R(2)F, and MF-H Lightning LDrago BD145RF. I need two more Smash Attack beys, and I'll be set.

Edit:
Feel free to edit the other three combos if you feel that the parts placed in them aren't good. They were suggested by Hazel and Benjohadi. I write all of the suggested combos down for reference.
Hell Aquario H145R2F is something I was surprised to see work, but it does. Beat Lynx... is not fantastic on many of the tracks you have. GB145 is the best, but since it cannot be helped, you can go for LTAC with MF Beat Lynx 85R2F.
I didn't put GB145, but I kept it on reference, just in case. I wanted to see if someone will suggest something else other than the stuff I put in. So if an MF Beat Lynx GB145R2F is considered better than an 85, then I'll give it a shot. But for Hell, which Metal Face? Or it doesn't need one? Same with Beat Lynx, Metal Face or Metal Face Heavy?

BTW, what's LTAC? Low-Track...Attack...something?
MF-H Beat Lynx GB145RF/R2F is the best combo to go with for GB145 use. The Hell combo I listed does not require a Metal Face.

LTAC means Low Track Attack Combo.
All that's left is to decide whether to keep Beat Lynx as an RF or R2F type. But thanks for the help. I think I'm ready to start hunting.
I typically prefer RF on Beat, because you need to deep bank it to get it to work right.
two questions
1 please build me a combo with blitz unicorno that can beat basalt horogium in a hasbro stadium

2 can scythe beafowl b>d beat basalt horogium in a hasbro stadium

INPORTANT RIVAL BATTLE SO PLEASE TELL I WANT TO BEAT MY RIVAL
just use stamina in hasbro stadium..hasbro stadium is just sucks...get MFB attack stadium bro..

what type of combo is the Basalt?
just basalt horogium th130 wd

and can scythe beat him
i dont know about Hasbro stadium..but in MFB attack stadium..Scythe is a better stamina MW than Basalt..
so i think....yes....for safe option..just use mirrir combo of the Basalt on your Scythe...Scythe should own Basalt..