"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Nov. 07, 2011  4:00 AM)Technologic Wrote: Good stamina combos? Give me any, doesn't matter which parts.

-Phantom Orion right out of the box

-MF-F Phantom Aquario AD145WD is a GREAT one

-MFH Scythe Kronos 85EDS

-Earth Cancer/Bull/Aquario 85/90/100WD/D (kind of the old standard "everybody's stamina" combo)

-MFH Scythe Kronos BD145EDS

-Phantom Orion 230D

-Phantom and anything for a track on any sort of stamina related tip is AWESOME SAUCE...
SoTongue_outhantom__ B: D/85/90/100/105/125/130/135/145/230/CH120/D125/T125/WA130/S130/ED145/WD145/R145/TR145/SW145/UW145/C145/V145/TH170... Even H145 and WD/D/SD/EWD/EDS/DS/CS/RDF/RSF/RS all do pretty well with phantom Even BD145 with the taller tips (EDS/CS/RS/RSF/MB)

So as you can see, anything stamina related or balance related on phantom has outstanding stamina... you can literally play with any track you want, and do pretty damn well
(Nov. 07, 2011  4:11 AM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: build me a combo with midnight

MF Midnight Escorpio CH120/D125 RF is a pretty generic attack combo, not amazing, but usable... if you are not facing anything above 145, then you can use 85/90/100, but the 120-130 range is kinda the 'new standard' for attack heights
(Nov. 07, 2011  3:34 AM)DeX Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  3:26 AM)Brittany mason Wrote: I have rock aries,storm Peguses ,rock Leon ,dark bull, dark wolf,and earth vergo,these are all from metal fusion

Rock____145RF(attack)
Earth Bull ED145WB(defense)
Earth Bull 145WD(stamina)

thats the best i could think of
Thaks

(Nov. 07, 2011  4:00 AM)Technologic Wrote: Good stamina combos? Give me any, doesn't matter which parts.

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS
(Nov. 07, 2011  4:47 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS

That is a terrible stamina combo... where have you been the past two months... every Phantom, Scythe, and Death variant straight up SLAYS that thing, plus get better WR% against Blitz and VariAres in the case of Phantom and Death..

Literally Death and Phantom BD145CS get 100% win rates against that combo... Hell, Death Quetzalcoatl right out of the box (death quetz 125RDF) gets 90-95% win rate against it, no Metal Face needed... check out the Death thread

Not to mention that is a Defense combo to begin with..
(Jun. 01, 2011  4:43 AM)kevin121 Wrote: Hey, i would like an attack bey but that doesnt stop too easely, the beys i have are: rock aquario(missing tip), storm pegasus(original colors),storm pegasus(limited edition),lightning l-drago(gold edition)
Ps. I have tried a combo that goes:
Face: l-drago
Ring: pegasus(limited edition)
Wheel: storm(original)
Track: 100
Tip: HF
Pss: i have beaten a max of 3 beys all at ones with this bey in 2 different stadiums, the beys were all differnet types- 2 atk(counting my bey, but without mine it would be 1), 1 defense, 1stamina. The stadiums were- l-drago and super votex
Psss: what do u think bout my bey?

Hey,

Well, in my personal opinion, no offense, but I think it's just to basic. It's just a mixture of Storm Pegasus and Lightning L-Drago.
Hey can i have combos with all of these beyblades .Thanks in advance.
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Earth Eagle 145WD
Rock Orso D125B
Flame Libra T125ES
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
rock leone 145WB
ray striker D125CS
gravity destroyer AD145WD
meteo l drago LW105LF
rock giraffe R145WB
(Nov. 07, 2011  6:30 AM)darkbull9999 Wrote: Hey can i have combos with all of these beyblades .Thanks in advance.
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Earth Eagle 145WD
Rock Orso D125B
Flame Libra T125ES
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
rock leone 145WB
ray striker D125CS
gravity destroyer AD145WD
meteo l drago LW105LF
rock giraffe R145WB

Attack: Lightning L-Drago BD145RF or Gravity Destroyer R145RF
Defense: Earth Leone BD145CS
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145WD(Boost Mode)
Balance: Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
@Firelord- Eh? Why would you quote a post that's probably 5 months old?!
Ben-Ben- Well yes, why did you suggest a Defense combo? Unless you were joking... Grin
Brittany Mason- Adding to DeX's Attack Combo- Rock Pegasus H145RF. Super-Recoil machine which may perform well at times. Smile
EDIT-
Hazel- Don't you think a Kerbecs CW will be better for Defense?
Also, the Gravity attack combo is high on recoil. MF needed for that to work perfectly. Smile
Spin Steal- Meteo L Drago 100/D125WD
I don't really like Kerbecs on Earth, but I guess it's technically better than Leone.

As for the Gravity thing, R145RF works just fine imo. I didn't want to give him yet ANOTHER BD145 combo, lol. Gravity Perseus D125RF would work just as well, I suppose, but it'll have more trouble with HTDC.
Okay, i need help. I bought a Attack and Defense set but there were many flaws. The worst was the MB, which I was anticipating for the most. It has okay defense but terrible stamina with MF-H basalt kerbecs BD145 ---. Is there anyway I can improve this, espacially when I see people using this with ^^^ in a stamina battle? And I tried Cyber aqaurio 90 WF but it wasn't very good. I would like a recommendation for another tip pls. I have all the F tips except XF.
And don't get annoyed Hazel, you redirected me here
As I mentioned elsewhere, MB is not a stamina part. It is not the least bit surprising that it has low stamina, especially on that combo.

MF is my favorite non-rubber F series tip.
We already told you to drop the idea of using Cyber... Hehe! Good you realized it now! Grin
Um, MB is not supposed to have much stamina. The combo you are using is supposed to be a pure Weight-based Defense combo. Smile To improve its Stamina, you may probably switch to CS. That's the only way of improving the combo's stamina, as all other parts you are using are top-class stamina parts. Or, you may try out the combo without the MF-H on. Smile
Do you have TH170? If yes, then Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF is the BEST substitute to your Cyber combo. Smile

EDIT- Beaten by Hazel!
Great. Now I've wasted my money on MB and Cyber. I guess I'll just keep it this way and switch back to CS again. Do cyber and MB have any other uses?
Cyber looks nice on a shelf, and is utter garbage otherwise.

MB is a fantastic tip with several applications - it's just usually less versatile than CS.
Okay...... That didn't cheer me up much. And no, I don't live in Japan or anything so I don't have TH170 although I'm sure it would be great for my MF-H earth bull ---CS combo. I still can't believe that other bladers can be locked in a stamina fight with the MF-H basalt kerbecs BD145 combo i listed with only MB or CS
Can any one suggest some good combinations with these parts
Takara Tomy:
Hasbro
EDIT: 100th Post XD
BladingSpirit5, you won't need a stamina combo if you have Phantom Orion. But Meteo L-Drago BGrin would be pretty good, if you want a spin stealer.
BladingSpirit5:
Attack:MF-H VariAresBD145LRF/R2F/RF
Defence:MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
StaminaTongue_outhantome Orion B: D
(Nov. 07, 2011  9:55 AM)phoenixboii Wrote: BladingSpirit5, you won't need a stamina combo if you have Phantom Orion. But Meteo L-Drago BGrin would be pretty good, if you want a spin stealer.

I am sorry to say, but Meteo SUCKS with B: D....
Yup.BGrin is not that good for spin-stealing,and it is tall.
(Nov. 07, 2011  9:45 AM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote: Can any one suggest some good combinations with these parts
Takara Tomy:
Hasbro
EDIT: 100th Post XD

other combos that havent been mentioned..

Attack:
MF-H Blitz Unicorno 85 R2F/MF
Defence:
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 RS
MF-H Earth Kerbecs GB145 RS
Anti-Meta:
MF-H Earth Kerbecs 100/GB145/85/90/105 RF/R2F/XF
Spin Steal:
MLD AD145/GB145 WD/D
can you give me a combo of driger ms and gaia dragoon ms.
my team is versing a really hard beyblader
(Nov. 07, 2011  7:31 PM)kman123 Wrote: can you give me a combo of driger ms and gaia dragoon ms.
my team is versing a really hard beyblader

Uncustomized Driger MS will do better than any combo you can make of the two, unfortunately.
Any combos at all with Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F and Earth Virgo GB145BS?
Earth Virgo GB145R2F can function as an Anti-Meta combo, but you really need more stuff.