"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Nov. 07, 2011  1:50 AM)BeyStacker2131 Wrote: can anybody still help me wit this?? thanks! wanting any type.. each type with at least 2 per type..

List removed

Attack 1: Gravity Perseus BD145R2F/Rf
Attack 2: Lightning L Drago BD145/H145 R2F/Rf

Defense 1: Earth Bull BD145CS
Defense 2: Gravity Perseus BD145CS

Stamina 1: Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Stamina 2: Meteo L Drago 100WD
(Nov. 07, 2011  1:50 AM)BeyStacker2131 Wrote: can anybody still help me wit this?? thanks! wanting any type.. each type with at least 2 per type..
Hell Kerbecs
Gravity Perseus
dark bull
earth aquila
burn phoenix
(2X) Galaxy Pegasis
Counter Leone
Legend ver. Cyber pegasus
Lightning L-Drago
Meteo L-Drago
earth virgo
evil/killer gemios
thermal pisces
(2X) Ray Unicorno
(2X) Storm Pegasis
rock aries
rock orso
rock scorpio
thunder libra
dark wolf
Thermal Lacerta
dark cancer/gasher

Face bolt:Any
Energy ring:L-Drago
Fusion Wheel:Meteo
Spin Track:BD145
Tip:WD
Soulmark, please refrain from suggesting combos in the future unless you know what you're talking about.

You also did not pay attention to his specific request.
(Nov. 07, 2011  1:55 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:

List removed

Attack 1: Gravity Perseus BD145R2F/Rf
Attack 2: Lightning L Drago BD145/H145 R2F/Rf

Defense 1: Earth Bull BD145CS
Defense 2: Gravity Perseus BD145CS

Stamina 1: Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Stamina 2: Meteo L Drago 100WD

Do you have any other good defense,stamina, and attack other than using a BD145?? thanks!
That is the best combo you can do.Without BD145,your combos are not good enough.
(Nov. 07, 2011  2:12 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: That is the best combo you can do.Without BD145,your combos are not good enough.

whut about a MF Gravity Perseus 100F or a MF Hell Bull W105SF??
You should try them out.. my own combos..
(Nov. 07, 2011  2:17 AM)BeyStacker2131 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  2:12 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: That is the best combo you can do.Without BD145,your combos are not good enough.

They're both absolutely worthless.
I cant seem to beat TH170/230 combos and also RS combos. what would be some good combos for me to win with?
(Nov. 07, 2011  2:21 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: I cant seem to beat TH170/230 combos and also RS combos. what would be some good combos for me to win with?

We are not keeping an active index of your parts list.
(Nov. 07, 2011  2:18 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  2:17 AM)BeyStacker2131 Wrote:

whut combos would u recommend to me then??
(Nov. 07, 2011  2:23 AM)BeyStacker2131 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  2:18 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  2:17 AM)BeyStacker2131 Wrote: whut about a MF Gravity Perseus 100F or a MF Hell Bull W105SF??

whut combos would u recommend to me then??

Shabalabadoo already gave you the best combos you can assemble with your parts.
(Nov. 07, 2011  2:22 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  2:21 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: I cant seem to beat TH170/230 combos and also RS combos. what would be some good combos for me to win with?

We are not keeping an active index of your parts list.

oh sorry i meant in general though but here Joyful_3
Clear Wheels
Metal Wheels
Tracks
Tips
Faces
MF Gravity Perseus BD145RF/R2F can take down pretty much any TH170/230 combo if used properly, RS or otherwise. MF VariAres R145RF and CH120RF are also proficient in that regard.
I have rock aries,storm Peguses ,rock Leon ,dark bull, dark wolf,and earth vergo,these are all from metal fusion
(Nov. 07, 2011  2:27 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: [List of Parts]... want to beat TH170/230 and RS combos...

MF Meteo L Drago(absorb) 125XF (not the easiest to use, but very effective)

MF MLD (absorb) BD145EDS

MF Lightning L Drago (upper mode) BD145RF/R2F (again, requires practice to use properly)

MFH Scythe Kronos BD145EDS

MFH Scythe Kronos 85/100 EDS

MFH VariAres R145RF

MF VariAres 85/100/125RF

MF Gravity Perseus(counter mode) BD145MF/EDS (best with MF, but EDS can work as well, very fun to use, also use LEFT SPIN)

Phantom Orion B: D

MF Phantom Orion BD145CS

MF-F(or a plain face) Phantom Aquario AD145/145WD

MFH Hell Kerbecs BD145CS

All of them should be able to beat a TH170/230 combo and RS combos... and all without having to use Basalt!! some are more effective than others, but you have the whole spectrum of types to choose from, Attack through Stamina!!! you also didn't specify what TH170/230 combo you want to beat, they will all beat Basalt consistently (if you can use them correctly) but if its a Phantom TH170/230 or RS based combo, there will be some that won't work as well... as Phantom RF can OS more things than you'd think
(Nov. 07, 2011  3:26 AM)Brittany mason Wrote: I have rock aries,storm Peguses ,rock Leon ,dark bull, dark wolf,and earth vergo,these are all from metal fusion

Rock____145RF(attack)
Earth Bull ED145WB(defense)
Earth Bull 145WD(stamina)

thats the best i could think of
(Nov. 07, 2011  3:26 AM)Brittany mason Wrote: I have rock aries,storm Peguses ,rock Leon ,dark bull, dark wolf,and earth vergo,these are all from metal fusion

Defense/Stamina:
Earth Bull GB145SD

Low Tack Stamina:
Earth Bull 105SD

Stamina:
Earth Bull DF145SD

This is probably the best combo you can make, good stamina and defense capabilities... weak launch it against attack types (not too weak, just over 50-70% of your total power) and strong launch against everything else... If you only play in Hasbro Stadiums (Max Stampede, Vortex, Bolt Blast etc..) then the GB145 will be a GREAT combo for you...

Here is an 'anti-meta' attack combo that is fun to use

Earth Bull H145RF

use this just like other attack types, banking/slide shooting... this probably will not be too effective if you only play in Hasbro stadiums
this is for my bro:
galaxy pegasis1 gb145hf/s
storm libra 100d
A good combo for cyber and galaxy pegasus i want both beys to still br attack tyoes but to spin longer!!!
Um, do you have more parts?? Cyber sucks. While only Galaxy Pegy could be improved to some extent (which will still be bad).
(Nov. 07, 2011  3:42 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Um, do you have more parts?? Cyber sucks. While only Galaxy Pegy could be improved to some extent (which will still be bad).

Cyber is better than galaxy IMO... while cyber is NOT the metal system Pegasus, it IS close, so with a MFH and Kerbecs CW it can get similar performance as the old Pegasus RF combos... the TT one anyway, I can't speak to the Hasbro mold, I own it, but never used it... it seems to be 'cheaper' than the TT release... as it has the 'plated' metal that flakes off like a painted wheel does...
Good stamina combos? Give me any, doesn't matter which parts.
build me a combo with midnight
(Nov. 07, 2011  3:52 AM)gibsonmac Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  3:42 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Um, do you have more parts?? Cyber sucks. While only Galaxy Pegy could be improved to some extent (which will still be bad).

Cyber is better than galaxy IMO... while cyber is NOT the metal system Pegasus, it IS close, so with a MFH and Kerbecs CW it can get similar performance as the old Pegasus RF combos... the TT one anyway, I can't speak to the Hasbro mold, I own it, but never used it... it seems to be 'cheaper' than the TT release... as it has the 'plated' metal that flakes off like a painted wheel does...

Well, Cyber has had WAY too much recoil, and WAY too less smash attack all this while...
Galaxy, on the other hand, is BAD, I agree, but it has the ability to net a perfect KO against a Basalt combo. Even though, it is quite unreliable. When not against Basalt, Galaxy is a rotten egg.
Both are equally bad, just that against Basalt, Galaxy at least has a 0.000000001% chance to win. Smile
@Technologic- Check out the Competitive Combos thread....
@Game3Freak- List down your parts first....