"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Nov. 01, 2011  11:46 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2011  11:02 PM)Hazel Wrote: The height matters quite a lot, but if you want versatility, MF Phantom Aquario TH170D is pretty good. I believe Kei recently won a tournament with it, in fact. Phantom Aquario AD145WD for mid-profile.

How about Phantom BD145EDS? Is that better than Phantom Aquario TH170D or AD145WD?

Drop every single notion of "better" you have. Stop using the word, stop asking questions about it. Different profiles perform different roles in the metagame. TH170 is better than BD145 at a lot of things. BD145 is better than TH170 at a lot of things.

I've not seen much about BD145EDS on Phantom, however, it does work well on Scythe, so it should - in theory - work on Phantom as well. I just wasn't content giving you information I wasn't sure about.
(Nov. 01, 2011  11:46 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2011  11:02 PM)Hazel Wrote: The height matters quite a lot, but if you want versatility, MF Phantom Aquario TH170D is pretty good. I believe Kei recently won a tournament with it, in fact. Phantom Aquario AD145WD for mid-profile.

How about Phantom BD145EDS? Is that better than Phantom Aquario TH170D or AD145WD?

You are better off with a D/WD tip on phantom, and AD145/100/90 for straight up stamina... Kei's TH Phantom combo was to kinda counter what he faced iirc, so I wouldn't take that as a "its the best because it won, so its good in all situations" thing... I've done soo much testing with phantom, I now own 4 of them, and there isn't ANYTHING it cannot do well...

That said, I believe the most versatile stamina Phantom combo to be Plastic face/MF-F (Stamina mode) Aquario AD145D/WD, After that 100/90 is my next choice, but it does great on pretty much anything, its so well balanced, it OS's things that shouldn't be possible... paradigm shift in progress lol.
One more question for the day:

How is Metal face: Basalt Kerbecs GB145MB
This would be the heaviest. Basalt and GB145 and MB are easily the heaviest and Kerbecs has more weight than bull by .2 grams.
BD145 weighs more than GB145, so MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB is actually the heaviest possible combo.

A question on my end, haven't done this in forever. Let's assume that I have every part except for Scythe MW, Kronos CW, Basalt MW, Phantom Orion B : D, TH170, BD145 and Bull CW. What would be a good stamina type that still has some defense? I've been trying Libra AD145EDS, but it's not doing to well. So help anyone?
(Nov. 02, 2011  3:25 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: BD145 weighs more than GB145, so MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB is actually the heaviest possible combo.

A question on my end, haven't done this in forever. Let's assume that I have every part except for Scythe MW, Kronos CW, Basalt MW, Phantom Orion B : D, TH170, BD145 and Bull CW. What would be a good stamina type that still has some defense? I've been trying Libra AD145EDS, but it's not doing to well. So help anyone?

Earth Aquario AD145WD, Earth Aquario 230WD, etc...

Libra is too heavy and not as prolific as Basalt in the "counter-smash-stamina" department.
(Nov. 02, 2011  3:25 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: BD145 weighs more than GB145, so MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB is actually the heaviest possible combo.

You might find better luck with a low-track Libra CS.
(Oct. 29, 2011  7:25 AM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  6:55 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Pull down, twist.

Oh, so I'm supposed to pull it down... I kept twisting the thing like mad and all I got were horribly bent and ruined nails(not that I really care about them much. I'm just worry about the words 'pain' and 'blood') I'll try that.

I just found out that I lost my flame aquila(rare one as well) 145 BS so no testing yet.... But I found out that my hell unicorno CH120 HF/S is actually quite versatile, being able to touch the MW of even 230 combos making a good all-rounder. The only problem is that I have trouble with the HF and I'm afraid that other RF/R2F or low combos will knock it out. Any advice andd.... it's great to be back!
CH120 is very versatile for variety height..i'm afraid your choice is RF..haha..or XF..but XF still have the possibilities to get K.O. since it is very close to the exit...
(Nov. 02, 2011  8:48 AM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  7:25 AM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  6:55 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Pull down, twist.

Oh, so I'm supposed to pull it down... I kept twisting the thing like mad and all I got were horribly bent and ruined nails(not that I really care about them much. I'm just worry about the words 'pain' and 'blood') I'll try that.

I just found out that I lost my flame aquila(rare one as well) 145 BS so no testing yet.... But I found out that my hell unicorno CH120 HF/S is actually quite versatile, being able to touch the MW of even 230 combos making a good all-rounder. The only problem is that I have trouble with the HF and I'm afraid that other RF/R2F or low combos will knock it out. Any advice andd.... it's great to be back!

HF/S is a garbage track with no serious competitive uses in the Takara Tomy metagame. It has a minor niche use in Hasbro, but not TT.

MF, WF, XF, RF, etc. will work better for you.
make this altamite costomization

galexy pegases face bolt
flame bull clear wheel
earth metal
earth virgo spin track
sagitario performance tip

\(0o0)/
You will have to list all your beys for us to make a combo.
(Nov. 02, 2011  8:59 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: CH120 is very versatile for variety height..i'm afraid your choice is RF..haha..or XF..but XF still have the possibilities to get K.O. since it is very close to the exit...
Yup. I usually go with RF but I just found out that this is actually good at countering 230 combos which are now dominating. And thx too hazel! When I was new to blading, I didn't care and screwed up my XF as though it was trash. How I regret it.. But at least it's still usable... Why did I ruin such a rare part??!!! (i don't like plastic tips much as they tend to happily jump out of the stadium)
@powerangeryan- No, HF/S is TOO Bad as Hazel said. Even though its versatile, there are WAY better alternatives...
XF is trash!? You must be joking.
Also, countering 230 combos is not the only thing in beyblading... Also, there are various other parts and beys which can do that with ease. So using HF/S is not a good idea. Smile
Ray Striker D125 CS
Counter Leone D125 B (with metal facebolt)
Cyber Pegasus 100 HF (with metal facebolt)
Storm Pegasus 105 RF (very worn down)
Storm Pegasus 105 RF (slightly worn down)
Lightning L-Drago 100 HF
Thermal Pisces T125 ES
Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F (basically new)
Rock Orso D125 B
Dark Gasher CH120 FS
Flame Libra T125 ES
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
i want an attack, defense, stamina, balance, destabilizer combo(s) please
Attack: MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF
Defense: MF Earth Aquario GB145CS
Stamina: Earth Aquario T125B or HF/S

Your parts don't really suit the other two categories very well.
I have:
Gravity destroyer
Hell Kerbecs
Twisted tempo
Earth virgo
meteo L-drago
galaxy pegasis
thermal lacerta
Flame byxis
Ray unicorno
Burn fireblaze

This is not all but I just need an Attack, stamina, and defense combos
Attack:
Gravity destroyer/Hell Kerbecs BD145 R2F
Defence:
Earth GB145/Hell Kerbecs BD145(boost mode) RS/CS (if you have RS or CS,if not,i'm afraid you cant build defence combo)
Stamina:
Earth Kerbecs AD145 WD
Spin steal:
Meteo L Drago (absorb) AD145/GB145 WD/D
Anti-meta:
Earth Kerbecs BD145/GB145/100 R2F
Hell Kerbecs is terrible for Defence.
What else choice does he has?i bet..thats the only MW that can be used as defence other than Earth..
but Hell BD145(boost mode) is not entirely bad..still has some defence ability there..
Clear Wheels
Metal Wheels
Tracks
Tips
Faces
Every combo possible please Joyful_3
Attack:
Vari Ares BD145/85 RF/R2F/XF
LLD BD145 R2F
Fang ____ BD145 R2F
Defence:
Basalt Kerbecs BD145 RS
Stamina:
Earth Kerbecs AD145 WD
Scytche Kronos AD145 CS/WD/ B : D
Spin steal:
Meteo L Drago (absorb) AD145/GB145 WD/D
Anti-meta:
Earth Kerbecs BD145/GB145/100 R2F/XF
Basalt Kerbecs GB145/85 RF/R2F
Attack:MF Variares R145/BD145RF<MF LLD BD145RF<MF Gravity Persues(Normal)BD145RF
Defence:MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina:Basalt Kerbecs T125/230WD=Phantom Orion B : D<Scythe Kronos BD145EDS
Spin Steal:MLD GB145/BD145CS/WD<Gravity Persues GB145CS/WD
Anti Meta: Basalt Hrogium R145RF
In the combo Cyber Aquario 90, which tip should I put? Bashed up XF(I might have a new one somewhere), WF ,RF or R2F? I'm focusing on mainly speed and some control (less stadium outs etc) and perhaps if possible, versatility .
Then , limited to series 2 , which are the best defense and stamina MW and CW to use after earth ,basalt, bull, kerbecs,etc? I'm trying to get a substitue deck just in case my other deck gets swiped Orr something
@qwertxj3:BD145 wont be good for spin steal as for outmost..the contact between MLD rubber is important..BD145 would disturb that purpose..
@powerangeryan
Cyber is just bad..lol..RF is easier to control..WF would probably just a better balance tip..so if you are really intend to use Cyber..use WF..but honestly,Cyber is just not that good for attack..
Hell, Screw(for low track like 85), Ray, Gravity (versatile for attack and spin steal) are such attack MW..
I just want to stick to cyber. It's the next best thing after my hell unicorno CH120 RF and MF screw horogium UW 145 MF

And I also need help with the 2nd part
Of my question. Thx!