Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Kiyoryuu:
Attack: Lightning L Drago BD145R2F
Defense: Earth Cancer R145CS (would be better if you use BD145 instead of R145 here, I gave you R145 because you don't want to re-use your parts)
Stamina: None (Hell Kerbecs BD145WD would be your best bet here but it'd require re-using BD145. Then Earth Cancer 90WD would be good too but that'd require re-using Earth)
I forgot to mention I had a spare BD145, a spare LRF & a spare Grand Wheel...
And isn't Leone heavier than Cancer?
my best combos are earth ketos[cetus] gravity ball 145 wide defense, rock leone down force 145 wide defense, earth zurafa 125 wide defense, flame gemios 135 flatspike
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:32 PM)reggie yi Wrote: my best combos are earth ketos[cetus] gravity ball 145 wide defense, rock leone down force 145 wide defense, earth zurafa 125 wide defense, flame gemios 135 flatspike

Those combos aren't bad, but they're not good either. List all of your parts and we can make some combos for you.
(Oct. 26, 2011  12:46 PM)Kiyoryuu Wrote: I forgot to mention I had a spare BD145, a spare LRF & a spare Grand Wheel...
And isn't Leone heavier than Cancer?
(Oct. 26, 2011  12:44 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: Kiyoryuu:
Attack: Lightning L Drago BD145R2F
Defense: Earth Cancer R145CS (would be better if you use BD145 instead of R145 here, I gave you R145 because you don't want to re-use your parts)
Stamina: None (Hell Kerbecs BD145WD would be your best bet here but it'd require re-using BD145. Then Earth Cancer 90WD would be good too but that'd require re-using Earth)
i dont know what beys you owned..based on Blitz Unicorno post..you can make
Attack : Lightning L Drago BD145 LRF
if you dont want to reuse BD145.. Lightning L Drago 90 LRF
Stamina : used as suggested by Blitz Unicorno..its great..
Anti-Meta : Earth _____ R145 R2F
i have all the metal fusion beys [including legend beys]and metal masters beys and several l-drago destroys and a fang leone
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:46 PM)reggie yi Wrote: i have all the metal fusion beys [including legend beys]and metal masters beys and several l-drago destroys and a fang leone
Attack:
MF-H L Drago Destroy GB145/BD145/85/100 LRF/RF
MF-H Fang Leone BD145/100/85 R2F

Defence:
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 RS/CS
MF-H Earth Kerbecs GB145 RS

Stamina:
Earth ____ GB145 WD
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS

Spin-Steal:
Meteo L Drago (absorb mode) AD145 WD/D

Anti-Meta:
MF-H Earth/ Basalt Kerbecs GB145 RF/R2F/XF
Hi guys. I could use some help. Which would be better for MF-H earth bull? 230 or a low track? And based on your first answer, which would be more suitable?: CS or MB?

an additional question
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:53 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: Hi guys. I could use some help. Which would be better for MF-H earth bull? 230 or a low track? And based on your first answer, which would be more suitable?: CS or MB?

an additional question

Try MF-H Earth Bull 230 CS since Earth is not hard to K.O. perhaps high tracks can give advantage...

Clear wheel dont really affect much actually..but i heard that Aquario is not a bad substitute for Kerbecs..so why not..try MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145 CS/MB as well..and MF-H Basalt Aquario 230 CS
MB + 230 = Fail. BD145 + MB = Good. nuff said
Oops...not owning MB and 230..
Really?is it somekind balance issue ?
edited the post..hah
EDIT:Got it now...lol..XD
attack,defense,stamina medicore beys from these....plzz do not suggest beys with parts tht i dont hve.
cw : aries,scorpio,wolf,tempo
mw : rock,poison,storm
track : gb145,wa130,df145ed145
bottom : b,mf,ms
Attack: Rock ____ GB145 MF
Stamina : Poison _____ GB145 B
Poison is just bad...
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:53 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: how different is Aquario from Kerbecs? And could i use Aquario in MF-H basalt --- BD145 CS instead of kerbecs to destablise high combos?(230,TH170) . I'm thinking of using kerbecs with cyber ---90 RF[/spoiler]

Aquario is heavier than kerbecs,the only reason It's used with Basalt is for good weight distribution(Bull is the heaviest)(slightly heavier than Aquario)IIRC
hey Benjohadi try a lower 135 or 125 spin track combined with the wide defense tip
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:46 PM)reggie yi Wrote: i have all the metal fusion beys [including legend beys]and metal masters beys and several l-drago destroys and a fang leone

Ya lier
half of this is true
How do i make a rock aries extra strong?
(Oct. 26, 2011  3:01 PM)H8R Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:53 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: how different is Aquario from Kerbecs? And could i use Aquario in MF-H basalt --- BD145 CS instead of kerbecs to destablise high combos?(230,TH170) . I'm thinking of using kerbecs with cyber ---90 RF[/spoiler]

Aquario is heavier than kerbecs,the only reason It's used with Basalt is for good weight distribution(Bull is the heaviest)(slightly heavier than Aquario)IIRC

Aquario is not heavier than Kerbecs. Kerbecs is 3.3 grams, Aquario is 3.2. Bull is also 3.3.

I have thoroughly explained the differences between Aquario and Kerbecs, and the different uses for them, in this very thread a few pages back.
i need some combos for the upcoming tourneys, here are the parts i have:
1x metal face 2x Storm metal wheels
2x bull clear wheel 1x midnight wheel
1x aquario clear wheel 1x killer wheel
1x aries clear wheel 1x counter wheel
1x capricorn clear wheel 1x cyber wheel
1x pegasus clear wheel 2x Dark wheels
1x Leone clear wheel 1x Flame Wheel
1x Wolf Clear Wheel 1x Rock Wheel
RF
F
B
SF
Q
WB
S
SD
FS
ED145 M145
2x145 105
D125 DF145
H145 C145
Can someone please build me an attack, defense, and stamina combo. This is what i have so far:
MF Cyber Aquario 105F
Rock Aries 145SD
MF Flame Sagittario DF145S
MF Storm Bull D125SF
Are these good?
Hey, I'm about to battle someone with a fake basalt. I need to bring out the most stamina in a real basalt. I don't have scythe or phantom yet, but i have all the old parts i.e. bd145. Can you tell me how to bring out all the stamina from basalt?
(Oct. 27, 2011  2:51 AM)JCx06 Wrote: Hey, I'm about to battle someone with a fake basalt. I need to bring out the most stamina in a real basalt. I don't have scythe or phantom yet, but i have all the old parts i.e. bd145. Can you tell me how to bring out all the stamina from basalt?

Basalt Aquario 230D will do the job pretty well. AD145WD, too.
(Oct. 26, 2011  2:12 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: MB + 230 = Fail. BD145 + MB = Good. nuff said

wait... the problem is that my MF-H earth bull 230 CS sucks. seriously. i HAD to use that word.i just need to know, do aquario and kerbecs weigh the same? would BD145 MB or CS give me more stamina, or defense?
MF-H Earth Bull 230CS does not suck at all.
Aquario and Kerbecs weigh almost the same, but iirc Kerbecs is 0.1g heavier. But you shouldn't use Kerbecs on Earth, it messes up weight distribution.
Earth BD145MB would suck, BD145MB is only good on Basalt.
BD145CS on Earth will give you defense. 230CS gives you a hybrid of stamina and defense.