"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
That's just what I said! Grin
Kerbecs and Unicorno, both are three-sided.
Now, what to choose as both of them satisfy the first requirement?
Kerbecs is heavier, and has better weight distribution in comparison to Unicorno. So, Kerbecs! Smile
I got it , thanks for your support.
(Oct. 25, 2011  9:36 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: Hell Kerbecs BD145CS would be better.

That combo sucks. Replace hell with grand, Wolverine Mode. Hell is horrible for defense. And that combo won't outspin squat. With grand at least you get better defense.
(Oct. 25, 2011  3:55 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  9:36 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: Hell Kerbecs BD145CS would be better.

That combo sucks. Replace hell with grand, Wolverine Mode. Hell is horrible for defense. And that combo won't outspin squat. With grand at least you get better defense.

No. Actually hell is good since its with BD145. So Hell Kerbecs BD145CS would be best.

Shabalabadoo- Really?! It is supposed to be one of the greatest Balance combos to date...

There is a well-founded precedent behind Hell BD145CS/WD, care to explain why you're recommending Grand to anyone for anything? Boost Mode Hell BD145 loses barely any spin compared to Grand.

Grand is the Jade of Defense wheels.
Still Want Combos !

I Have Thermal Pisces T125ES, Two Thermal Lacertas WA130HF, Burn Fireblaze 135MS, Cyber Pegasus 105F, Evil Gemios DF145FS, Cyclone Herculeo 105F attack... Flame Aries, Rock Aros, And Evil Pisces Don't Have Numbers Or Anything On Their Cards..

/e Scratch That, I Guess My Evil Pisces Should Now Be Called Earth Pisces..
What would be a good destabilizer from my beys on page 291?
Can you build me one? I have rock orso, storm pegasus, dark wolf, and flame saggitario. I'm looking for a good defense.
Dark D125B for defense.
(Oct. 26, 2011  12:41 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Dark D125B for defense.

Would it be good if i used a rock metal or use dark. Which would be better?
(Oct. 25, 2011  4:27 PM)Gr@vity Wrote:

No. Actually hell is good since its with BD145. So Hell Kerbecs BD145CS would be best.
It still sucks with BD145

(Oct. 25, 2011  4:47 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:

Shabalabadoo- Really?! It is supposed to be one of the greatest Balance combos to date...
Can't outspin the current stamina metal wheels, can't defend against the current attackers, who knows if it can outspin basalt defense combos.

(Oct. 25, 2011  7:28 PM)Hazel Wrote:

There is a well-founded precedent behind Hell BD145CS/WD, care to explain why you're recommending Grand to anyone for anything? Boost Mode Hell BD145 loses barely any spin compared to Grand.

Grand is the Jade of Defense wheels.
I was talking specifically about the CS variant. I don't like WD on it, but in the case of CS, it's not worth it. It can't defend to save its life, and because of the current stamina combos, it can only be used for defense, where it sucks. So it's worthless so I decided to say a Metal Wheel that is more round so there's more defense.

It sucks.
i need some top tier stamina types here is what i have

MFx1

clear wheels

Kronos
kerbecs
L-Drago x3
L-Drago II x2
Bullx3
Serpent
Horogium
PegasusI x4
PegasusII x5
PegasusIII
LeoneI x3
UnicornoI x3
Perseus
Wolf
Libra x2
Eagle
Aries x2
Phoenix x2
Lacerta
Virgo x2
Sagittario x2
Aquario x2
gemios
Pisces x2
Capricorn
giraffe x2
Ketos
byxis

MWs
Scythe
Galaxy x3
big bang
Midnight x2
night
thermal x3
Screw
Storm x3
fury
Infinity
Inferno
Hyper
Earth x3
flame x3
counter x2
poison
Ray x 3
dark
Burn x 2
Gravity
Hell
Lightning x 3
Basaltx2
Meteo x 2
Grand
rock x 4
cyber

Tracks
BD145
100 x5
105x4
W105 x4
LW105 x2
CH120
125 x2
D125 x5
T125 x4
Wa130
145 x4
DF145 x4
C145 x2
WD145
ED145 x2
SW145
R145 x2
AD145
GB145 x2
M145
H145
FD

Tips
CS x3
XF
SF
LF x2
RF
R2F x2
HF x2
HF/S
F x3
RSx2
WDx8
Dx3
SDx2
MSx3
ESx3
Sx4
BSx4
EDS

Any answer to my question would do please.
Earth phoenix df145d for lk-sm0ke. Hope it works for ya
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:26 AM)Jmanblader Wrote: Any answer to my question would do please.

look at the destabilizer thread for more combos, but a popular one with a fair amount of success is

Flame Cancer(gasher)/Bull/Pieces 85/90/100 SF

it works pretty well against most Hasbro only combos (older parts) and can even pull off wins against newer stuff from time to time...

Where is that thread and thank you for that.
[Huge quote removed.]

Jmanblader... no... that is not the best he has

Scythe Kronos 100/BD145 EDS

Scythe Kronos AD145 D/WD

Basalt Aquario AD145/230 D/WD

are ALL top tier options, basalt is more of a anti-stamina combo that outlast by grinding out an opponent, so if you play in Hasbro or large TT stadiums where the beys are not prone to touching in the middle... Scythe 100EDS or AD145D/WD is the better choice in those situations, as Basalt needs the contact to out spin the opponent, and to a lesser extent the Scythe BD145EDS is more for smaller/TT stadiums where there WILL be contact...
Sorry. That's one of my best combos, so I thought that it'd work for other people too.
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:56 AM)Jmanblader Wrote: Where is that thread and thank you for that.

Destabilizer thread
(Oct. 26, 2011  1:59 AM)Jmanblader Wrote: Sorry. That's one of my best combos, so I thought that it'd work for other people too.

no need to be sorry, and not that its bad, he just has better options to go with.
What awesome combo can i make with this beya
Storm pegasus
Cyber pegasus with metal facebotl
Ray stricker
????????
Alright. I just don't have any of the newer beys so I can't try out those different combos
(Oct. 26, 2011  2:02 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: What awesome combo can i make with this beya
Storm pegasus
Cyber pegasus with metal facebotl
Ray stricker
????????

MF Storm Pegasus D125RF

MF Ray Pegasus D125RF

not positive which would be better, they were both past top tier attack beys, so try them out, ray might have the slight edge, but I have a soft spot for storm lol..
(Oct. 26, 2011  12:44 AM)Shadow Jay Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2011  12:41 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Dark D125B for defense.

Would it be good if i used a rock metal or use dark. Which would be better?

Dark C145B would be a better option
@sparkman321lir
Try also MF Ray _____ 100 RF (ray is a better option for attack since most people favour Ray then Storm)
Shadow Jay
Dark is not really a good metal wheel..anyway..Rock have more potential in attack..if you are going to build an attacker..leave out Dark..
Well, Raigeko suggested a Defense combo. In that sense Shadow Jay, Dark is better than Rock. As Benjo said, Dark is not a good MW. But the Hasbro one is known to provide better Defense. Not that Dark is 'good', just that its the best you can make. Smile
Please build me a combo that doesn't require me to re-use my Beys. I need an Attack, a Defense and a Stamina. Thanks!