"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Oct. 24, 2011  5:23 AM)Jmanblader Wrote: Alright. What do you think of earth orso sw145wd?

SW145 isnt good. Something Like 100 ot Ad145 would be better choices. Earth is good for stamina and can be used for defense.. And WD is also good for stamina. So your on the right track for a good stamina type.

Mediocre. But not good in defence/stamina to make it better Aquario/Bull should be used with a heavier track like GB145 and CS/WB/RS for defense or else a lower track and WD/SD for stamina
EDIT: Beaten.. Gasp
Any good Basalt Bull combos WITHOUT MF, MF2,MF-F? My Metal Face recently broke, "the best" (Dezik) broke it.
Use all the good Basalt combos without MF's then.
KyubiBey- To put it simply, Basalt is WAY too good. It already has too much of weight upon it and its OK to use just any Basalt combination without MFs as Blitz Unicorno said. To support my statement, I'll give the example of a member named 'The Problem' who has regularly used an uncustomized Basalt Horogium in most tourneys and even managed to win most of 'em. So, even though its good to put MFs, its OK if you do not put them on. Smile
(Oct. 24, 2011  10:12 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: KyubiBey- To put it simply, Basalt is WAY too good. It already has too much of weight upon it and its OK to use just any Basalt combination without MFs as Blitz Unicorno said. To support my statement, I'll give the example of a member named 'The Problem' who has regularly used an uncustomized Basalt Horogium in most tourneys and even managed to win most of 'em. So, even though its good to put MFs, its OK if you do not put them on. Smile

I agree with your main point to just skip the metal face if you don't have one, but i wanted to clarify your supporting statement. The Problem is a really good blader, and most people would not be able to produce the same results...
I think you really shouldn't put a Metal Face on any stamina combos. It adds center weight and might make it hard to win. Mostly put it on attack beys with power. It could be something like: MF Lightning L-dragoBD145RF or MF VariaresBD145LRF. Both amazing attack combos. Both have won tournaments. LRF is just quite hard to get...
Since Vari is dual spin, and LLD is Left Spin, LLD shouls have LRF and Vari shouls have RF...
Can someone make me some good attack combos please?
Parts:
Galaxy pegasus
Lightning ldrago
Storm pegasus(rf is totally worn out)
Thermal lacerta
Dark wolf
Dark cancer
Storm capricorn

Lightning L Drago CH120R2F
Might they make me the good bent one for all kinds of combats in general?
Rock leone 145 wb
Burn fireblaze 135 ms
Galaxy pegasus w105 r2f
Cyber pegasus 105 f
Storm pegasus 105 rf
Earth virginity gb145 bs
Also I would like the bent one of stamina
Rock Leone GB145R2F for attack
Earth ''Virginity'' 105MS for stamina
Earth Leone GB145WB for defense
(Oct. 24, 2011  5:23 AM)Jmanblader Wrote: Alright. What do you think of earth orso sw145wd?

SW145 is more of an attack part... so rock or counter orso sw145RF would be more appropriate...

Midnight is an attack wheel, that does great, provided you don't go against basalt lol...

Dark has uses as a defense wheel when on BD145, there was actually a comparison test done with dark and hell, and they got the same win rate, so take that as you will... Killer... while I've never found a use for it, it does get used by people, though I can't tell you specifics, try a low track and SF, might work as a destabilizer

Also, the meta on this site is far from 'universal' its different in every area/community you go to, so things like WD/WB are actually competitive in certain places, just depends where you are, just like Basalt 230CS is a terrible choice for certain areas because all the LLDBD145RF and MLDCH120XF and other counters that float around (my area is FULL of MM and LT)... every community is not necessarily full of the latest and greatest TT releases, so it opens the door to many unconventional and lesser used parts/wheels

Jmanblader, just experiment with different combos, if it works for you, it doesn't matter what any of us think about the combo, because it wins against whatever your field is.
Could i get an Attack Defense and Stamina please.
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Midnight Bull 125SF
Ray Unicorno D125CS x2 (one CS Agressive other defensive)
Flame Byxis 230WD
Cyber Pegasis 105F
Ray Gil 100RSF
Hell Hercuelo 100XF
Storm Pegasis 105RF x3
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Earth Wolf 105WD
Earth Eagle 145WD
Flame Saggitario C145S
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Rock Aquario 125SF
Lightning L-Drago 100HF x6
Killer Gemios DF145FS
Dark Cancer CH120FS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Rock Cancer DF145WB
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Phantom Orion B:D
(Oct. 24, 2011  5:27 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: Could i get an Attack Defense and Stamina please.
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Midnight Bull 125SF
Ray Unicorno D125CS x2 (one CS Agressive other defensive)
Flame Byxis 230WD
Cyber Pegasis 105F
Ray Gil 100RSF
Hell Hercuelo 100XF
Storm Pegasis 105RF x3
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Earth Wolf 105WD
Earth Eagle 145WD
Flame Saggitario C145S
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Rock Aquario 125SF
Lightning L-Drago 100HF x6
Killer Gemios DF145FS
Dark Cancer CH120FS
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Rock Cancer DF145WB
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Phantom Orion B:D
attack:
(MF) Lightning Ldrago BD145R2F
(MF) Meteo Ldrago CH120XF (learn how to use it and you will win heaps with this!)

defense:
(MF-H) Basalt Aquario BD145CS

stamina: Phantom _____ B:D

If you get Blitz Unicorno or VariAres then you will have the ultimate collection!
very staple combos indeed
you should get metal faces if you do not already have some.
H8R Thanks ive actually been pondering if i should get the strongest blader set or death quetz. i guess if quetz doesnt prove to be effective ill have to get the set.
Whats a good right spin attack type? I have the metal wheels Galuxy, Midnight, Storm, and Cyber. I only have hasbro parts too. Thanks!
(Oct. 24, 2011  6:55 PM)xCameronx Wrote: Whats a good right spin attack type? I have the metal wheels Galuxy, Midnight, Storm, and Cyber. I only have hasbro parts too. Thanks!

Hasbro doesn't have any reliable right spin attack wheels except Ray and Gravity (Gravity is much better)
(Oct. 24, 2011  7:15 PM)H8R Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2011  6:55 PM)xCameronx Wrote: Whats a good right spin attack type? I have the metal wheels Galuxy, Midnight, Storm, and Cyber. I only have hasbro parts too. Thanks!

Hasbro doesn't have any reliable right spin attack wheels except Ray and Gravity (Gravity is much better)

Hades does better than Ray, generally.
(Oct. 24, 2011  7:22 PM)Hazel Wrote: Hades does better than Ray, generally.

oh yeah forgot about Hades but yeah I think just giving him Gravity would be fine...
Which would be the best to use in a stamina combo: HF(I doubt), Virgo's bottom piece, RS(why is this leaning to the side, is it messed up?) SF, or B? My 3 JB(which sucked anyway) are new but for some reason agressive, my WD is a little bit aggresive but not much, and my 2 MS, I don't know how, but wore down in my plastic stadium and became a bit agressive and sad (one lost to a RF). But luckily I am getting Grav. Destroyer and Flame Byxis and metal faces on the 26th.

How is this? Flame/Earth Destroyer 240/100 WD I am thinking Flame Destroyer 100WD because it has stamina and is short, but Earth has good defence and somewhat decent attack, and 240 isn't as hurt by smaller beys as tall ones usually are because of its shape.
Which is better 'Energy Ring' for MF-H Basalt _____ 230RS? How about MF-H Basalt ______ 230D?
(Oct. 25, 2011  12:34 AM)Zxth Wrote: Which is better 'Energy Ring' for MF-H Basalt _____ 230RS? How about MF-H Basalt ______ 230D?

im assuming that u really want more defensive combos so try using bull clear wheel (energy ring)
(Oct. 25, 2011  12:34 AM)Zxth Wrote: Which is better 'Energy Ring' for MF-H Basalt _____ 230RS? How about MF-H Basalt ______ 230D?

(Oct. 25, 2011  12:39 AM)BARREL ROLLD Wrote:

im assuming that u really want more defensive combos so try using bull clear wheel (energy ring)

Kerbecs, placed properly, is the best CW to use on Basalt for Defense combos. For Stamina, Aquario is preferable.
(Oct. 25, 2011  12:43 AM)Hazel Wrote: Kerbecs, placed properly, is the best CW to use on Basalt for Defense combos. For Stamina, Aquario is preferable.
Hi Hazel,

Clearly a Basalt 85 RS is meant to be defense, but the other popular combos I would consider to be stamina. Out of curiosity, which (of the better known) Basalt combos do you consider to be defense and which stamina?