"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Benjohadi:
LLD BD145WD would sucks. Floor scraping says hi.
never tried BD145 WD..WD is that low? BD145 D wont scrap wont it?
Unless BD145 is on Hell in Boost mode, ANY TIP that isnt as tall as MF/RF/CS will SCRAPE LIKE CRAZY
(Oct. 23, 2011  11:37 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: never tried BD145 WD..WD is that low? BD145 D wont scrap wont it?
Yes it will, WD, D, SD all scrape. About the only stamina tip that doesn't scrape (just off the top of my head) is EDS, that's why it is used with BD145 in MF-L ScytheKronosBD145EDS, but it still has balance issues though...
Just to clear it up:
MF,RF,R2F,LRF,EDS,HFS,CS,MB,RSF,RB and RS
Tips that dont scrape on BD145 in normal mode:
mmm..that is quite sucks...since i only use RF/R2F/LRF on BD145..haha....so..the only stamina BD145 combo is _________BD145 CS Uncertain
What better for survival/zombie in this combo ?
AR: Bearing Gyros AR
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: Neo Left SG (Double Bearing Core)
SP: Survivor Ring (Dark Series)
BB: Customize Grip (Dragoon V2)
or
SP: Defence Ring (Voltic Ape)
Or
SP: Twin Guard
Or
SP Cross Survival
Also would wolborg SG be better ?
(Oct. 23, 2011  11:52 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: mmm..that is quite sucks...since i only use RF/R2F/LRF on BD145..haha....so..the only stamina BD145 combo is _________BD145 CS Uncertain
No, as I said earlier _________BD145EDS is good, especially with Scythe.

Poseidon: Sorry, I wouldn't know, never did the plastics gen beyblades Unhappy Heard they were epic though...
(Oct. 23, 2011  11:52 AM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: Just to clear it up:
MF, RF, R2F, LRF, EDS, HFS, CS, MB, RSF, RB and RS (RDF)
Tips that dont scrape on BD145 in normal mode
Bold is incorrect
(Oct. 23, 2011  12:10 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  11:52 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: mmm..that is quite sucks...since i only use RF/R2F/LRF on BD145..haha....so..the only stamina BD145 combo is _________BD145 CS Uncertain

Poseidon: Sorry, I wouldn't know, never did the plastics gen beyblades Unhappy Heard they were epic though...

Double bearing SG is from Wolborg 2?if it does,stick to it..its the best since Wolborg's bearing woul d be very easy to K.O.
ans i believe Dranzer V2 SP is great for zombie..
ah..forgot to mention EDS..XD
what is the best than
i mean ldd 105 w2d wd or ewd is that better

come on just say wich is the best beqause i am gonna buy another bey
and just one more question
what is better for an ldd comb in balance
answer 1.booster 7
answer 2.booster 8
please help!!!

Dpegasus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i have alredy a bey with scythe Scythe Beafowl BD
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:51 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  12:10 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote:

Double bearing SG is from Wolborg 2?if it does,stick to it..its the best since Wolborg's bearing woul d be very easy to K.O.
ans i believe Dranzer V2 SP is great for zombie..
ah..forgot to mention EDS..XD

Burning keberous actuallly lol XD .
@ Izuma Inzori: Proof RS and BD145 doesnt scrape: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dKjmfG9Pp4
(Oct. 23, 2011  3:07 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: @ Izuma Inzori: Proof RS and BD145 doesnt scrape: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dKjmfG9Pp4

In the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th match, I don't see how that isn't floor scraping.
Best track height for MF gravity perseus __ R2F?
Probably CH120.
(Oct. 23, 2011  3:41 PM)Jormungand Wrote: Best track height for MF gravity perseus __ R2F?

The Italians seem to be fond of 90 for that combo.
Until 230 LOL
what about d125
Ok, I'll try that out
would 85/90 or 100 work?
EDIT: 230 really screws up the lower tracks...
CH120 is better.
Thanks for the combos everyone. And does anyone else have any ideas for possible combos from my list on page 291
(Oct. 21, 2011  11:35 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  8:40 PM)Jmanblader Wrote: Yes I do too. I have rock Pegasus, flame Saggitario, flame aires, rock orso, earth Virgo,killer Pisces, galaxy Pegasus,thermal lacerta,burn fireblaze, ray unicorno, thermal Pisces, poison Pegasus, fury Capricorn, cyber Pegasus,storm Pegasus,storm aquario,ray serpent, rock zurafa, flame byxis, lightning l-drago,ultimate meteo l-drago rush,meteo l-drago, 2 sol blazes, counter leone, cyclone herculeo, grand Cetus, 2 hyper aquario, inferno Saggitario,night Virgo, dark wolf, midnight bull, and thunder libra.my best combinations have been earth zurafa df145wd, thunder byxis 230wd, and flame bull df145d. Tell me some new combinations. I'm going to the toys r us event tommorow and try out my combos
I also have ray keel
You have quite a bit of parts, just look at this post. With your collection, you're able to make a few of them.
Thanks but Corey already suggested that and I can only make one of them. Anything else?
MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS/CS, MF Lightning LDrago 100/D125LRF, MF-H Earth Bull 230CS. etc.