"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Do solo-spin tests count?

If so, know this: I did a solo-spin test with a low-profile Earth Leone 100WD combo, and spun for about 3:33.05 before it stopped spinning.
Please give me a 1 out of ten for this costomized team and tell me better options

scythe beafowl b:d l.drago destroy 105ewd big bang pegasus 145ewd
Dpegasus
This thread is not for this use .
Use "Ask a question, get an answer! #2"
hey guys im looking for a good low height stamina combo involving burn
@LK-Sm0ke
MF-H Burn Kerbecs 85SD .
Note that this combo is no top tier , Phantom and Scythe are much better for Stamina options .
but isnt cancer better on burn
You could also use Cancer but :
Kerbecs ; Aquario ; Bull are better options .
i need an attack combo for Meteo LDrago
Screw
Big Bang

the combo i am using for big bang is Big Bang Unicorno GB145RF which is better than you think so i want to improve on for my upcoming tournamnet
(Oct. 05, 2011  5:53 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Do solo-spin tests count?

If so, know this: I did a solo-spin test with a low-profile Earth Leone 100WD combo, and spun for about 3:33.05 before it stopped spinning.

This question might be better placed in Ask a Question, but because solo spin time is so often disparaged, I want to take the opportunity to say at least one positive thing here.

Solo spin tests do give us some interesting data to work with. I use them to determine how hard my launches are relative to another.

We all hear about weak launches or 80% launches or things like that, but how do you know? Try launching as hard as you can 5 times, record the times, take an average, then you have your own personal 100% launch strength recorded as a time value.

Using the same beyblade and launcher, try launching weaker at a bunch of different subjective strengths and record those times. Divide a weak launch time (say 2.5 minutes) by your 100% time (3.55 in your example above) and you find that that launch was done at 70% power. The more you do this, the better feel you will get for how strong your various weak launches really are!
That's actually a really cool point. I never thought of that, thanks!
What is the WORST combo out of these Beys? I wanna trick my cuz into using it Eee

Flame Leone 145WB [I traded my Flame for his Rock]
Rock Aries ED145B
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Legend Cyber Pegasus 105F
Earth Eagle/Aquila 145WD
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Dark Bull H145 [mold 2] SD
Killer/Evil Gemios DF145FS
Basalt/Twisted Horogium/Tempo 145WD
Hell/Hades Kerbecs BD145DS [I think]
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Ray Unicorno/Striker D125CS
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Burn Fireblaze/Pheonix 135MS
Flame Saggitario C145S [maybe..]
Meteo L-Drago LW100/105 LF

(Oct. 06, 2011  1:13 AM)UltimaPegasus Wrote: haha, snip

Dark _______ BD145S, IMO. Pretty much anything on BD other than taller tips (RF, R2F, HF/S, etc.) kills it almost instantly.
Out of ALL Hasbro beys exept MM wave 2 what is the best combos you can make, out of all those and hell kerbecs.
AND what combo has the best jumping, out of all hasbro beys.
what are the lightest hasbro parts available.
Earth Bull GB145WD/CS (worn) for DEF.
ATK would be LLD CH120RF/R2F.
STAM would most likely be something like Earth Bull DF145SD.
Jumping? Anything with an M145 on it, while moved, try out an RF/R2F. Bounces like CRAZY!
Lightest parts? Midnight, Gemios/Scorpio, 100, and maybe ES?
Any combos out of these??

Flame Sagittario C145 S

Thermal Pisces T125 ES

Metro L-DragoII LW105 LF

Ray Striker D125 CS

Galaxy PegasusII W105 R2F

And all of the original parts to Counter Leone booster.
Ray_______/Meteo L-Drago W105/LW105 R2F are the only two I can think of as attackers
(Oct. 06, 2011  6:49 AM)Last Memory Wrote: Any combos out of these??

Flame Sagittario C145 S

Thermal Pisces T125 ES

Metro L-DragoII LW105 LF

Ray Striker D125 CS

Galaxy PegasusII W105 R2F

And all of the original parts to Counter Leone booster.

Ray Striker D125R2F is about the best I can see you putting together with this. It's not really too bad, either. R2F and Ray work well together, but only if you get the KO early. If the match goes on more than a few seconds with solid contact occurring, it'll likely just sputter out or Recoil-KO itself.
Hey guys i am from india so unfortunately we get only metal fusion beys here. So these are the Beys that I have currently:
and i want u guys to build me an combo

LDrago 100 hf

Earth Virgo gb145bs (gb 145 broken)

Thermal pisces t125Es

Rock aquario 125SF

Storm Aquario 100 Hs/f

Flame Aries H145Fs

Poison Serpent sw145SD

rock cancer df145wb

Rock orso d125b

Burn pheonix 130Ms

storm pegasus 105rf

Storm capricorne m145Q

I already have built good combos like

burn Pheonix df145sd

Flame cancer 100SF

Earth Capricorne 145Fs

( this is a repost from my thread)
Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100 RF
Defense: Earth Aquario GB145 WB
Stamina: Earth Aquario 100 SD

Your Flame cancer combo can be used as a good destabilizer
Hey guys is which fusion wheel is better for attack? Blitz or lightning?
(Oct. 06, 2011  10:23 AM)Pwnage Wrote: Hey guys is which fusion wheel is better for attack? Blitz or lightning?

That should be in the "Ask a question, Get an answer" thread Crying But anyway, it depends on how you use it for.
(Oct. 06, 2011  10:41 AM)UltimaPegasus Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2011  10:23 AM)Pwnage Wrote: Hey guys is which fusion wheel is better for attack? Blitz or lightning?

That should be in the "Ask a question, Get an answer" thread Crying But anyway, it depends on how you use it for.

I believe this question was actually asked in a passable location, as it is regarding metagame combo usage potential - even if he is not asking for explicit details beyond which is better.

As for your question, Blitz handles Basalt better than Lightning does, in several scenarios. However, as they are different spin directions, they obviously work very differently.
for the combo variares r145 rf, whats better: mf or mf custom-heavy
MF and MF-H have an extremely minute weight difference. Hence, if you do not have MF, MF-H is as good as MF.
But, because MF-H is slightly heavier, people consider MF to be the better of the two. Smile
For a cancer burn D125 combo, what would be better, D or WD?