"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
MF LLD GB145/105/100 RF/R2F (Attack)
MF Earth / Basalt ____ GB145 RF (Defense / Anti-Meta)
MF Basalt _____ GB145 RF (Defense/if worned)
Earth GB145/100/105 WD (Stamina)
(Oct. 01, 2011  7:15 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: ATK:
MF LLD 100/H145/R145 RF/R2F
DEF:
MF Basalt ___ M145 (not moved) CS (if worn)
STAM:
Basalt ___ 145WD/CS (if worn)

Hate to break ya table ( i hav a thing with tables ) but my M145 is crappy. It like moves!! but i mean it doesnt stay at the end, it slides down. Or is that how it suppose to work???? OMG M145 Moves!!! I thought M standed for Meatloaf!!!!
I can't tell if you were being sarcastic and rude, or not. If you are being sarcastic, kick the attitude.

If you have a certain M145 that doesn't move in the middle of battle, then it would be good for defense.
Otherwise, M145 would be a no go for that combo.
Being sarcastic at the meatloaf bit, but not sarcastic about how it works. So no, i dont hav a good M145, wats the next best thing?
GB145 would be your best option.
(Oct. 01, 2011  6:28 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2011  5:22 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: BBGB145 counter:-Lightning L-DragoBD145LRF/Gravity Perseus 90LRF/RF
BBBD145RB/CS/MB:-Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF >> wont do much great..it cant K.O. Basalt
LLD Variants?Specify one.
HKBD145WD/CS:-Basalt Kerbecs BD145/145WD

just use stamina to beat Basalt...your attack type wont do great..
Spin-steal : Gravity Perseus GB145 WD (it will o great with both Basalt ___ GB145/BD145)
Stamina : Hell Kerbecs BD145 (boost mode) XF (willl do great too)
Hah.I geuss that way,but it seems that you don't seem to be watching the battle between Ieatbeyblade and me.I belive MF-HBasalt Kerbecs BD145CS beated my Hell Kerbecs BD145SD,No?
EDIT:Although he used a LL1 and I used a Beylauncher

(Oct. 01, 2011  6:17 AM)dragonbronze Wrote: Let me think.
What about:

Attack
Basalt Horogium W105 F
Basalt Horogium 90 RF
Basalt Horogium 85 XF
Basalt Horogium 90 R2F
Basalt Horogium 90 LRF

Defense
Basalt Kerbecs GB145 RS
Basalt Poseidon S130 WD
Basalt Horogium 230 CS

Stamina
Basalt Byxis UW145 EWD
Basalt Kerbecs UW145 EDS
Basalt Beafowl BGrin

What do you think?

Foolish thing, that. If you are gonna make a sheep run a race and keep your horses to graze around, then its BAD. Mismatch is what I call it. Tongue_out In short, keep Basalt only for Defense. Looking at your parts, looks like you might have Phantom. Use Phantom for Stamina and don't put Basalt in there. I am sure you'd be having LLD too. Now for some more points to consider-
First off, why use Basalt for Attack?! Your attack combos are just OK in that case.
Secondly, you ain't using a WD for Defense you know... Even S130 is not quite viable.
Lastly, Clear Wheel and track choice for Stamina combos. Why use Byxis and Beafowl?! Also, UW145 is meant to be used for attack. Even though it doesn't excel in attack combos, it works best in attack ONLY.
(Oct. 01, 2011  7:52 AM)Whatzzer Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2011  6:28 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2011  5:22 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: BBGB145 counter:-Lightning L-DragoBD145LRF/Gravity Perseus 90LRF/RF
BBBD145RB/CS/MB:-Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF >> wont do much great..it cant K.O. Basalt
LLD Variants?Specify one.
HKBD145WD/CS:-Basalt Kerbecs BD145/145WD

just use stamina to beat Basalt...your attack type wont do great..
Spin-steal : Gravity Perseus GB145 WD (it will o great with both Basalt ___ GB145/BD145)
Stamina : Hell Kerbecs BD145 (boost mode) XF (willl do great too)
Hah.I geuss that way,but it seems that you don't seem to be watching the battle between Ieatbeyblade and me.I belive MF-HBasalt Kerbecs BD145CS beated my Hell Kerbecs BD145SD,No?
EDIT:Although he used a LL1 and I used a Beylauncher

dont really get what did you stressed on.. Uncertain
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs is one hell to beat because of the BDF145 mess with the spin of the opposing bey..Non BD145 Basalt will be dominated by Hell BD145..
but we tried somehow Hell Kerbecs BD145 (boostmode) XF..it did break Basalt's spin..XD
since it dont make contact with Basalt..it retained its spin better..
Is MF-H Basalt Bull R145D a good combo?
No, replace D with RF, and Bull with Horogium.
(Oct. 01, 2011  7:20 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I can't tell if you were being sarcastic and rude, or not. If you are being sarcastic, kick the attitude.

If you have a certain M145 that doesn't move in the middle of battle, then it would be good for defense.
Otherwise, M145 would be a no go for that combo.

Really, M145 outclasses GB145? I LOVE M145 in the olden days even when it sucked. Tell me more!
qwerty- Anti-meta combo, eh? Smile Well, other options are- Replace R145 with 230. It will give a good stamina combo. Replace D with CS, it will be a decent Defense combo. Um, may you list your parts?
Does anyone have good combos for my Beyblades? ( See Siggie )
Yes,
Attack- Lightning L Drago BD145R2F
Defense- Earth Kerbecs BD145CS/RS
Stamina- Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Balance- Hell Kerbecs BD145CS

BD145 Boom! Hehe!
anyone have a good attack, balance, defence combo for me??? i have:

lightning l-drago 100hf
rock leone 145wb
burn fireblaze middle trackms
thunder libra downforce145bs
galaxy pegasus (maybe, if i buy!)

thanks!
I'm thinking of an attack beyblade for Virgo. Maybe Cyber Virgo 100HF or Cyber Virgo 100F.
@es blader-
Attack- Lightning L Drago W105R2F If you buy Galaxy Pegy.
Defense- Thunder Libra 145WB
Stamina- Burn Fireblaze DF145/145WB

AnAncientBlader- Clear Wheels really don't matter. Also, Cyber is the WORST Attack wheels to date. Smile
(Oct. 01, 2011  3:47 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: AnAncientBlader- Clear Wheels really don't matter. Also, Cyber is the WORST Attack wheels to date. Smile

If that is so, then what is the best attack wheel for right spinning beyblades? Cause I know that Lightning is for left spinning beyblades. Keep in mind that Ray, Cyber, and Galaxy are the most recent attack wheels for me.
allso galaxy lacks smash attak that other beys have
Of those, Cyber is the worst. Galaxy works well, but only against the best Defense wheel- Basalt. Otherwise, its almost as BAD as Cyber. Ray is just decent.
OK, overall the best Right-Spin attack wheels are- Blitz, Beat, VariAres, and Gravity as long as I remember.
Of these, VariAres and Gravity have the ability to spin in both directions, i.e. Left Spin and Right Spin.
Still, they(especially Gravity) cannot be considered as they work better in Left Spin modes. Smile

@aquriomaster- Even though what you said is true(almost), that is incomplete information.
(Oct. 01, 2011  4:02 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Of those, Cyber is the worst. Galaxy works well, but only against the best Defense wheel- Basalt. Otherwise, its almost as BAD as Cyber. Ray is just decent.
OK, overall the best Right-Spin attack wheels are- Blitz, Beat, VariAres, and Gravity as long as I remember.
Of these, VariAres and Gravity have the ability to spin in both directions, i.e. Left Spin and Right Spin.
Still, they(especially Gravity) cannot be considered as they work better in Left Spin modes. Smile

@aquriomaster- Even though what you said is true(almost), that is incomplete information.

Tell me why Cyber is bad. BeyWiki doesn't say that it is. Only that it should only be used in attack customizations.
No, beywiki says so.
The ends of the wings on Cyber are not like that of it's former, Pegasis. The ends of the wings are lighter than originally designed, so there is less recoil/smash to be produced in Cyber.
Thanks Raigeko!
AnAncientBlader- Yes, it should be used only for attack if you are using it at all. Of all 3 categories (4 if including Balance), Cyber performs best only in Attack customs. But, if you zoom into the attack category now, you'll find that Cyber is completely outclassed by Attack Wheels which are WAY better. Smile
Ah, someone will have to edit that wiki now!
Given that the attack fusion wheels I have are Fury, Storm, Galaxy, Cyber, Hyper, and Ray. Which would be best for me to use? Keep in mind that I am trying for a right spinning attacker for _____ Virgo 100HF.
(Oct. 01, 2011  7:32 PM)AnAncientBlader Wrote: Given that the attack fusion wheels I have are Fury, Storm, Galaxy, Cyber, Hyper, and Ray. Which would be best for me to use? Keep in mind that I am trying for a right spinning attacker for _____ Virgo 100HF.
Ray Virgo 100HF . Ray seems about right .
today i got two new beys
so what is the best stamina combo i can make out of :
Earth Virgo
Midnight Bull
Burn Fireblaze
Thermal Pisces
Counter Leone(game)
Cyber Pegasus(game)
Ray Striker
Storm Pegasus
Galaxy Pegasus
Lightning L-Drago
The best combo i could think of is Flame Pisces T125BS.