"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Flame is better than earth in that combo
(Sep. 30, 2011  10:55 AM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: Flame is better than earth in that combo

How? It would be knocked out very very very easily
Earth is a better defense/stamina MW..since it is used on ES..Earth will do much better...but ES is not a good stamina tip unless you out n GB145..but it wont do great..
Which one is the better of them three

1.Gravity Perseus AD145WD (defense mode)
2.Earth Kerbecs BD145JB
3.Hell Anubis SW145HF
3>1>2

but this one would be better:
Earth Kerbecs AD145 WD for stamina
Hell ____ BD145 HF (Balance/boost mode) >>>not sure if HF is tall inough for BD145..but since it is in boost mode,i think it will be ok)
Gravity Perseus BD145 HF (Spin stel / left spin)
(Sep. 30, 2011  12:30 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Earth is a better defense/stamina MW..since it is used on ES..Earth will do much better...but ES is not a good stamina tip unless you out n GB145..but it wont do great..
Have you tried them against top tier combos?
Yes. Earth beats MF-H basalt kerbecs BD145 CS
(Sep. 30, 2011  10:18 AM)Shadow Scythe Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2011  6:08 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: Metal Wheels:
Phantom
VariAres
L-Drago Destroy
Lightning L-Drago
Earth
Big Bang

Clear Wheels:
Orion
Kronos
Horogium
Bull
Unicorno II
Kerbecs

Tracks:
CH120
D125
S130
R145
GB145
H145

Tips:
CS
RF
MF
WD
EWD
XF
B : D

As many good combos as possible please!

Attack:Lightning L Drago CH120RF
StaminaTongue_outhantom Bull 85 EWD/WD
DefenceEeearth Bull GB145CS
Thanks but how could you not say VariAres R145RF?
Oh sorry, I just put one combo in each. Yeah, its pereety good, but massive recoil.
Anyone know any other way to get a lot of BD145's? I'm limited to RBvol.6
@poweranger- This question is in the wrong topic.
Shadow Scythe- If you have Metal Faces, then please use them appropriately in the combos suggested by qwerty, and yes even on VariAres. Smile
Did my post just get deleted? I said:" yup. Sorry about that. I just realized itGrin"
HI i want a best attack combo with all metal fusion beys.
Is Earth Bull ED145WD a good defense combo or is it a stamina combo?
Stamina and yes its good. My L-Drago Destroy 85RF cant KO it
Earth Orso D125HF should be good at attack, right? I've seen it take down a Burn Fireblaze 135MS down in 5 hits.
It's actually both stamina and defense. You should test it with more than 1 bey to get more accurate results
(Sep. 30, 2011  3:38 PM)AnAncientBlader Wrote: Earth Orso D125HF should be good at attack, right? I've seen it take down a Burn Fireblaze 135MS down in 5 hits.

HF is an inferior tip. MS is an inferior tip. Earth is a Defense MW. Burn is a Stamina MW.

The answer to your question, basically, is "No, and you saw it take down something inconsequential."

(Sep. 30, 2011  3:39 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: It's actually both stamina and defense. You should test it with more than 1 bey to get more accurate results

I'm not even sure what you're talking about and I know you're wrong.

(Sep. 30, 2011  3:20 PM)AnAncientBlader Wrote: Is Earth Bull ED145WD a good defense combo or is it a stamina combo?

ED145 is bad for everything. Beyblades tend to get caught in it and drastically reduce the spin time of the ED145 Bey. It's a Stamina combo, but switch to 100, 145, etc. instead of ED145.
Actually TT advertises Earth as a Stamina part. Whereas WBO classifies it as Defence. Much like how VariAres is under defence classification but its used offensively here.

(Sep. 30, 2011  6:34 PM)Pcyborg Wrote: Actually TT advertises Earth as a Stamina part. Whereas WBO classifies it as Defence. Much like how VariAres is under defence classification but its used offensively here.

The original TT Earth was a Stamina part. The mold we have now, likely, is M2, which is a Defense part, unless he ordered the original Earth Aquila booster somewhere online just for M1.

Also, what TT classifies things as is pretty meaningless. Especially here. I'm not even sure what the point of your post was other than to potentially confuse people.
(Sep. 30, 2011  6:27 PM)Hazel Wrote: ED145 is bad for everything. Beyblades tend to get caught in it and drastically reduce the spin time of the ED145 Bey. It's a Stamina combo, but switch to 100, 145, etc. instead of ED145.

well from previous testing ED145 has shown to be a good substitute for GB145 and other defense tracks so if some specific defense parts Are as a matter of fact unavailable to him he could use ED145 for a defense combo...

Quote:Actually TT advertises Earth as a Stamina part. Whereas WBO classifies it as Defence. Much like how VariAres is under defence classification but its used offensively here.
as Hazel said your statement was useless as this is already known (If you want the info to go directly to one person please PM him...
(Sep. 30, 2011  6:44 PM)H8R Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2011  6:27 PM)Hazel Wrote: ED145 is bad for everything. Beyblades tend to get caught in it and drastically reduce the spin time of the ED145 Bey. It's a Stamina combo, but switch to 100, 145, etc. instead of ED145.

well from previous testing ED145 has shown to be a good substitute for GB145 and other defense tracks so if some specific defense parts Are as a matter of fact unavailable to him he could use ED145 for a defense combo...

Yes, but for Stamina? The incidence of ED145 getting tangled with other Beys is high enough that it'd have a good chance of just ruining any chance of OS he had to begin with.
Adding to that, ED145's tangling makes it ideal for spin steal too (at times). As a result it also has too much of recoil, thus not being perfect for any purpose as Hazel said.
i have(including all the parts):
lightning Ldrago 100HF(x3)
meteo Ldrago (just got it)
burn fireblaze
earth virgo
galaxy pegasus
rock gasher
my current combos are:
lightning Ldrago 100RF
lightning Ldrago100CS(cs is worn down too much to use for defense)
burn fireblaze W105MS
earth gasherGB145BS
anyone got any ideas??