"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 23, 2011  7:09 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  5:44 PM)XtiagoXblader Wrote: Wath are the best MF(Metal Flat) or RF(Ruber Flat) from attack tipes?????
Please Help
Wath are the best MF(Metal Flat) or RF(Ruber Flat) from attack tipes?????
Please Help
For pure attack.. RF/ R2F/ LRF work the best
For semi attack-stamina..MF/ WF/ XF work better although XF cant be use on BD145..

but I'll use MF because I want queroque not attack enough and spend it up easily but the two speeds teem edentulous
Thanks DEX Benjohadi

(Sep. 23, 2011  7:09 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  5:44 PM)XtiagoXblader Wrote: Wath are the best MF(Metal Flat) or RF(Ruber Flat) from attack tipes?????
Please Help
Wath are the best MF(Metal Flat) or RF(Ruber Flat) from attack tipes?????
Please Help
For pure attack.. RF/ R2F/ LRF work the best
For semi attack-stamina..MF/ WF/ XF work better although XF cant be use on BD145..

but I'll use MF because I want queroque not attack enough and spend it up easily but the two speeds teem edentulous
Thanks
(Sep. 24, 2011  12:40 AM)Vamasco_ Wrote: No .. Not at all .
Why don't you post all your parts so we can make you a better combo .

You are Portuguese?
Im Portuguese
ANd you are friend the Tiago Nobre?
(Sep. 24, 2011  10:08 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: qwerty- Burn ain't terrible, Earth is just better...
Also, Do not use GB145 for Stamina. qwerty's stamina combo is better than that.
I noticed and kind of agree with you there. GB145 is more suited for Defence customs than Stamina.

Apparently AD145 is a better choice for stamina because of it's shape so it could work on Earth or Burn with a WD/SD

So...Earth/Burn Bull AD145 SD/WD for a better Stamina custom for the time being Cute

Thanks for the tips Cute
Yup, true enough Tiger Fury. Smile
I think travis suggested GB145 because you already listed out some of the suggested combos. So hence he was just trying out some new ones, maybe. Smile
But, to wreck havoc, you may need a Hell Kerbecs for better combinations. Even Basalt will be a great buy.
Um, do you have Metal Faces? If not, even these are required to make better attack and defence combos. Smile
Also, you may use Lightning/Gravity Perseus at 145 height. For that, GB145 will be good. GB145 works well with Defense as well as a few attack combos. Grin
(Sep. 24, 2011  1:25 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yup, true enough Tiger Fury. Smile
I think travis suggested GB145 because you already listed out some of the suggested combos. So hence he was just trying out some new ones, maybe. Smile
But, to wreck havoc, you may need a Hell Kerbecs for better combinations. Even Basalt will be a great buy.
Um, do you have Metal Faces? If not, even these are required to make better attack and defence combos. Smile
Also, you may use Lightning/Gravity Perseus at 145 height. For that, GB145 will be good. GB145 works well with Defense as well as a few attack combos. Grin
Oh I am so behind... XD

It will take a while before Hades Kerbecs reaches Australia and Twisted Tempo is so hard to find...Gravity Destroyer was the very [/size]last in stock at the shops and just managed to grab it before anyone did, that's how hard it is to find Tired

No metal faces either, like I said I'm very behind in terms of getting top tier parts. I can't even get anything the from the net...my mom will find out
I will have to wait until I go SE Asia (Philippines) in 2 months to get what I need but they might be behind as well :\
What is the best stamina bey combo that i can make out of:
Counter Leone(WII game)
Cyber Pegasus(NDS game)
Storm Pegasus
Galaxy Pegasus
Ray Striker
Midnight Bull
Earth Virgo
Lightning L-Drago
Flame Sagittario
No parts missing
The best stamina combo that i was able to make was Flame Leone 100BS.
(Sep. 24, 2011  3:40 PM)xano0909 Wrote: What is the best stamina bey combo that i can make out of:
Counter Leone(WII game)
Cyber Pegasus(NDS game)
Storm Pegasus
Galaxy Pegasus
Ray Striker
Midnight Bull
Earth Virgo
Lightning L-Drago
Flame Sagittario
No parts missing
The best stamina combo that i was able to make was Flame Leone 100BS.

Earth Bull 100BS is probably going to do better for you than Flame Leone. You need better tips for Stamina, though. Try getting D or WD; they're widely available even for Hasbro bladers.
what is the best beyblade i can make having defence and stamina?
my beys are:
earth eagle/aquila
lightning l-drago x2
counter leone
thermal pices (bad spelling, very bad spelling)
storm pegasus
flame aries
rock orso
thermal lacerta
cyber pegasus
ray striker/unicorno
burn fireblaze
metal face
besides face bolts, no parts are broken or missing

my best attempt is thermal striker 100 d
Burn/Earth ____ 145WD for stamina
MF Earth ____ D125WD for defense
(Sep. 24, 2011  4:21 PM)bakumj14 Wrote: what is the best beyblade i can make having defence and stamina?
my beys are:
earth eagle/aquila
lightning l-drago x2
counter leone
thermal pices (bad spelling, very bad spelling)
storm pegasus
flame aries
rock orso
thermal lacerta
cyber pegasus
ray striker/unicorno
burn fireblaze
metal face
besides face bolts, no parts are broken or missing

my best attempt is thermal striker 100 d

You don't really have any viable defense tracks, but for Stamina, Burn Fireblaze 100WD would be the best option.
Actually even 145 would do for stamina combos.
Hah, BD145 strikes again.

MF-H sytche BD145MB (suprisingly good)
MF LLD BD145LRF (not controlled)
MF-H vari ares BD145R2F( can't control)
MF-H bassalt kerebcs BD145MB
Boo tose combos suck hard

My other parts worthy of BD145
Gravity perseus
MLD

I have only one BD145, i sold my other one.

Which one should i use? My other parts are worthless... Effort? i keep trying all seems good
(Sep. 24, 2011  4:59 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Hah, BD145 strikes again.

MF-H sytche BD145MB (suprisingly good)
MF LLD BD145LRF (not controlled)
MF-H vari ares BD145R2F( can't control)
MF-H bassalt kerebcs BD145MB
Boo tose combos suck hard

My other parts worthy of BD145
Gravity perseus
MLD

I have only one BD145, i sold my other one.

Which one should i use? My other parts are worthless... Effort? i keep trying all seems good

MF-H VariAres BD145RF will perform better for you than R2F, likely, if you have one available. The LLD combo you mentioned is one of the better combos in the meta - it and the Vari combo will give you the best results, if you spend the time to learn how to control them.
My ares is using CH120 right now, here its all BD145, i want to avoid atk BD+BD def contact. With sytche, eh, i swallow my pride as an atk player.
Hazel- You suggested a combo with BS. But, isn't BS a BAD tip? Or, has it found some uses? Smile
@Shika- What Hazel said. But, you might also like to practice shooting the LLD combo using a RF tip there. RF is easier to control and once you can control RF, it would be easier to control LRF. LRF wears down too fast, and so it would be better that you practice with an RF first, so that you would at least have some experience of controlling LRF. Its just like, free your hands on RF, and then practice with LRF instead of doing it all with LRF. If you'd start directly with LRF, then you'd notice that its too worn to be used in tourneys. Same for R2F. But, its easier to get spare R2Fs these days compared to LRF. Smile
Other than that, BD145 in an attack combo against a BD145 in Defense is just better than no BD145 attack VS BD145 defense. So, do not hesitate about using BD145. As you said, its all BD145 now.
(Sep. 24, 2011  5:28 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hazel- You suggested a combo with BS. But, isn't BS a BAD tip? Or, has it found some uses? Smile

He asked for the best out of the parts he had. It's a terrible tip, but he just didn't have any suitable alternatives.
Wath are are the best from attack RF or LF
RF, LF has many Flaws. RF is at the top at the Meta-Game for attack at the current time.
(Sep. 24, 2011  5:03 PM)Hazel Wrote: MF-H VariAres BD145RF will perform better for you than R2F, likely, if you have one available.
No, R2F will, that is why I made that thread. Directly, I thought that same way. It has sluggish speed on RF, and R2F is faster.
(Sep. 24, 2011  7:59 PM)BeyCenter Wrote: RF, LF has many Flaws. RF is at the top at the Meta-Game for attack at the current time.

but how best to attack without rubber
I didn't understand that sentence one bit, rephrase it please.
He meant what's the best Attack Tip that has no rubber, try XF.
Yup..... Its been used on great combos Like MLD CH120XF and many others.

Thank you but I use MF-H Lightning Ldrago D125 LF think good idea
Eh, Medicore at best. Use LRF.