no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 27, 2011  7:00 PM)xblitzydaunicon Wrote: please build me a combo:

flame sagittario
inferno sagittario
galaxy pegasus

Lol, you're outta luck man.

Just use galaxy Pegasis uncustomized or replace galaxy with inferno.
(Aug. 27, 2011  7:00 PM)xblitzydaunicon Wrote: please build me a combo:

flame sagittario
inferno sagittario
galaxy pegasus
you can try galaxy pegasus or sagittario c145 r2f

i was hoping someone could help me make some combinations out of left over pieces of my beyblades. my left over pieces are: fusion wheels:dark,evil,storm,galaxy.energy wheels:peisces,pegasus,virgo,saggitario.
spin tracksEeeD145,W105,H145,and a saggitario attack spin track.tips:BS,LF,HF/S,and a dark bull stamina tip.
i think dark virgo ed145 with dark bull tip would be agood stamina i also think dark bull tip it simi defence
(Aug. 27, 2011  7:12 PM)MeteoL-Drago95 Wrote: i was hoping someone could help me make some combinations out of left over pieces of my beyblades. my left over pieces are: fusion wheels:dark,evil,storm,galaxy.energy wheels:peisces,pegasus,virgo,saggitario.
spin tracksEeeD145,W105,H145,and a saggitario attack spin track.tips:BS,LF,HF/S,and a dark bull stamina tip.

Dark peisces H145B.S.

Galaxy H145/W105 LF for attack.
ty
sorry din mean to one line, what i meant was ty for the help, but i accidentally hit post hotkey.
thread glitching again
um just curious, what should i do with my two beys worth of left over parts from lefty overs? got evil,storm,peisces,virgo,ED145,saggitario attack spin track,HF/S, and dark bull stamina tip.
thread still glitchy
Maybe you should keep the parts there, and waiht till you get some more beys...
Or do Storm Virgo C145 (That's saggitario's spin track) HF/S, just for height purposes.
k k ty for the tips
(Aug. 27, 2011  6:44 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: Clonetos:
Attack: Lightning L Drago CH120/H145R²F
Defense: Earth Bull GB145RS
Stamina: Earth Aquario 85WD
Balance: You lack the parts for a good balance combo

im kinda looking for a NON L-Drago attack bey to be honest
Curly Magic-
Attack- Gravity Perseus 85/AD145/BD145 RF/LRF
Meteo L drago 125XF
Hell Kerbecs BD145 RF/LRF

Defense- Hell Kerbecs BD145RF (it's not defense but you can use it to success against other attack types)
Gravity Perseus BD145RF (same as Hell Kerbecs combo

Stamina- Hell Kerbecs BD145WD/DS

-------------
CurlyMagic-
Either way it'll still get 0% lol.
LF is wider than HF in HF/S right? And LF is smaller so that gives better height options.

That stamina combo sucks. And you know I was joking about the dark combo I gave, right?
Parts:

Metal Wheels:
Galaxy x3
Cyber x2
Storm x3
Evil(Killer) x1
Earth(Mold 2) x1
Ray x1
Thunder(Infinity) x1
Counter x1
Thermal x1
Screw x1
Basalt x1
Blitz x1
Nightmare x1

Tracks:
GB145 x2
ED145 x1
W105 x3
105 x5
WA130 x1
D125 x1
UW145 x1
130 x1
85 x1
90 x1

Tips:
R2F x3
RF x3
F x2
HF x1
BS x2
CS x1
WD x1
D x1
RS x1
RSF x1
MF x1
XF x1
EWD x1

I'd like the best Defense and Attack setups out of this. I've got a good idea of what they are already, but I'd still like to be sure. A Stamina if I have enough stuff leftover to form a decent one, too, would be appreciated. I have none of the particularly valuable Clear Wheels, so I left my CWs off.
what would be a good stamina beyblade out of these beys? flame sagittario, galaxy pegasus, counter leone(from the wii game), cyber pegasus(from the nds game), midnight bull and storm pegasus. I made flame pegasus 100 S, but i dont know if that is the best stamina combo that can be made from my beys, and for an attack combo i made galaxy bull 105 R2F/RF.
(Aug. 27, 2011  9:32 PM)Hazel Wrote:

I'd like the best Defense and Attack setups out of this. I've got a good idea of what they are already, but I'd still like to be sure. A Stamina if I have enough stuff leftover to form a decent one, too, would be appreciated.

Defense- Basalt 85/GB145 CS/RSF/RS

Attack- Blitz 85/UW145 RF/R2F (sorta unsure about this metal wheel. If you don't like it then use ray or screw. If you use UW145, match it's shape with blitz so that you don't block Blitz's contact points.)

Stamina- Basalt/earth 85/90/GB145 WD. (I take it you only want basalt in one of your combos, if so then use earth. Basalt is way better though)
(Aug. 27, 2011  9:32 PM)Hazel Wrote: List

Defense- Basalt _________ GB145CS. Pretty good. Get BD145 and a set of MF-2s and you're set. Smile

Attack- Screw Horogium (assuming you have it) 85RF or Blitz Unicorno 85RF. You need LLD.
(Aug. 27, 2011  9:43 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  9:32 PM)Hazel Wrote: List

Defense- Basalt _________ GB145CS. Pretty good. Get BD145 and a set of MF-2s and you're set. Smile

Attack- Screw Horogium (assuming you have it) 85RF or Blitz Unicorno 85RF. You need LLD.

I forgot to mention that I do have an MF2 set.

LLD is on my list, I was just compiling other types first and hadn't found any LLD around. Plus, since LRF is a bit of a pain for me to get, I figured I'd be better off with Right-Spin. But, for the most part, I've just been compiling parts for Defense/Stamina this month. I'll work on attack next month.
(Aug. 27, 2011  6:42 PM)~X~ Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2011  9:47 PM)~X~ Wrote: Ok then, I wish to konw a few more good stamina/defence combos based in a Hasbro stadium... Any help?
Parts:
Earth Wolf 105 WD
Rock Orso d125 B
Rock Aries ED145 B
Dark Wolf DF145 FS
Lightning L-Drago 100 HF (x2, but one HF is screwed up)
Flame Libra T125 ES
Storm Capricorn M145 Q (Worthless, I know)
Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F
Burn Phionex 130 (Missing tip)
Dark H145 SF (Missing Bull, unfortunately)
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Rock T125 (Missing Scorpio/Jog Ball).
Storm Pegasis 105 RF x2 (One is relatively worn, other is almost new).
Current combos I have made:
Earth Wolf D125 WD (Great stamina and quite defensive)
Burn Libra GB145 ES (Made for stamina and defense, loses easily to low beys)
Flame Virgo 100 HF/BS (Destabilizer, works well on beys at 145-130, never tested on 230, however).
Thanks in advance,
~X~Words

Help, anyone? I posted this. but then the forum gliched... Still want some combos, and advice on the ones I have. And also I found my Elscopio and Jog Ball.
hey, I went to the 8/27/11 Beyblade Event at ToysRUs today and I had a fun time! I traded parts too. I traded a 105 for a R145, and a Legend Pegasus Face Bolt for an Aries Face Bolt. I even borrowed a D tip to use on one of my Lightning L-Dragos and it became a spin-stealer.

And anyways, do you know any good combos I can make with R145 (without having to remove the rubber part to improve the Stamina)?
Defense- Earth 105 RF. (not defense, but is relatively good against other attack types)

stamina- Flame GB145ES.
(Aug. 27, 2011  10:55 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
Defense- Earth 105 RF. (not defense, but is relatively good against other attack types)

stamina- Flame GB145ES.

Thank you, but one thing, tohugh: I seriously thought Burn was better for Stamina then Flame? Oh well, another reason why I'm wrong. Thanks again!
what can I do with a R145 without having to remove the rubber part to achieve more stamina
(Aug. 27, 2011  11:24 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: what can I do with a R145 without having to remove the rubber part to achieve more stamina

Well, i'm pretty sure it can be used for spin-stealing on a Meteo L-Drago R145 WD...
(Aug. 27, 2011  8:44 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: I'm looking to improve on the combinations that I've suggested to a friend of mine, however I've now bought him a Basalt Horogium and Scythe Kronos. Here are his Beyblades and Parts :

Storm Pegasus 105RF
Flame Saggitario C145S
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS + Basalt Horogium and Scythe Kronos

Spare Parts :
Meteo x2
L-Drago II (Rush, Assault and Absorb Ver.)
85, 105, LW105, DF105, 125
XF, RF, LF, LRF, SF
(Aug. 27, 2011  7:16 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  7:12 PM)MeteoL-Drago95 Wrote: i was hoping someone could help me make some combinations out of left over pieces of my beyblades. my left over pieces are: fusion wheels:dark,evil,storm,galaxy.energy wheels:peisces,pegasus,virgo,saggitario.

Dark peisces H145B.S.

Galaxy H145/W105 LF for attack.

I'd say Galaxy Pisces W105/H145 HF/S for attack. LF generally isn't that useful unless weak launched with a left spin attacker. For stamina, Storm Virgo ED145SD. Compact without Dark's recoil or Killer's light weight.

sd is the dark bull one right?
Is eds a good tip for defensive stamina?