100 x3
D125

Tips:
WD x2
LF
WB
R2F

Thanx!!!
Even though you should have the parts from the meteo URS (seeing as you have assault and rush version of Ldrago 2)
attack: Basalt byxis 85R2F
Defense:Basalt Bull 85WB
Stamina: Basalt Bull 85WD
Storm Pegasus x2(One is form vortex stadium ver.)
Cyber Pegasus(hasbro not from game)
Evil Gemios
Rock Scorpio
Dark Bull
Storm Leone
Storm Aquario
Counter Leone
Storm Capricorn
Inferno Saggitario
Lighting L-Drago( vortex stadium version
Earth Virgo
Thermal Pisces
Thunder Libra
Ray Striker
Galaxy Pegasis
Midnight Bull
Hell Kerbecs(Takara Tomy)
Meteo Ldrago(Triple Vortex Set,Hasbro)
Sythe Kronos
Screw Capricorn(i need the best combo with screw(addthat)

Metal Face Custom ver.
my combo earth bull125wd.should i add a metal face?
(Aug. 13, 2011  3:51 PM)the shaman king Wrote: my combo earth bull125wd.should i add a metal face?

If you're going for stamina, then no. If you're going for defense, change WD to CS, and then yes.
ATOMIC Fang
Attack MF LLD BD145RF
Defense:MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS
Stamina: Scythe Kronos BD145EDS
MF screw Pisces 90RF
My blades are:
gravity perseus ad145wd
hell kerbecs bd145ds
basalt horogium 145wd
ray unicorno d125cs
storm pegasus 105rf
burn phoenix 135ms
earth virgo gb145bs
earth aquila 145wd
dark bull h145sd(broken track and tip)
poison serpent sw145sd
rock leone 145wb
ldrago 105f
Note:i need six combos without repeating the parts and neither attack,defense and stamina.
Thank You In Advance!
Can Basalt be used in an attack combo? And if so, what is the best basalt attack combo?
MF-H Lightning L-Drago BD145MF or MF-H Hell Bull BD145RF or Screw Pisces 100RF (Bad)
MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS, MF-H Earth Bull GB145CS or Scythe Bull BD145CS
Scythe Aquario BD145EDS, Earth Virgo BD145EDS, Hell Kerbecs BD145EDS
What is the best Storm fusion wheel combo?
Atomic fang: sytche kerbecs BD145EDS stamina
Lightning l drago BD145LRF attack
Hell kerbecs BD145CS balance
Sytche kronos 90CS balance
Screw pisces 90R2F best screw combo u can use
what are the best weight disks for driger s from 1 best to 30 worst thanks for posting
as long as wide survival ten wide and 8 heavy are included that will be fine
Which is better for stamina: Burn, Thermal, or Earth (Mold 2)? Also, what is the best combo you can make from the best stamina wheel out of the ones listed above^
you mean the 30 best weight discs ? well here are the best
wide survivor
10 wide
10 balance
8 wide
8 balance
are the best weight discs
I have a beyblade Burn Pisces W105WD I wanted to know if there was a way (with hasbro parts) to improve it
so yea PM me if you can think of any way to improve it Thanks really appreciated.
I have a beyblade Burn Pisces W105WD I wanted to know if there was a way (with hasbro parts) to improve it
so yea PM me if you can think of any way to improve it Thanks really appreciated.
(Aug. 13, 2011  8:59 PM)Mibsmibs3700 Wrote: I have a beyblade Burn Pisces W105WD I wanted to know if there was a way (with hasbro parts) to improve it

Tell us what parts you have so we can help you.
(Aug. 13, 2011  7:29 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Which is better for stamina: Burn, Thermal, or Earth (Mold 2)? Also, what is the best combo you can make from the best stamina wheel out of the ones listed above^

thermal is the worst

for burn and earth mold 2 it depends on the burn mold

burn mold one (takara) best of them all, beats earth

burn mold two (takara) equal or slightly worse/better then earth mold two (cant remember correctly)

burn mold three (takara) IIRC same as burn 1

burn hasbro (hasbro) worse then earth?

though for pure stamina burn is better, earth has less recoil making it better in this metagame

earth bull 145/125/100/230WD/SD/D
burn bull *same as earth parts*
(Aug. 14, 2011  1:03 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2011  7:29 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Which is better for stamina: Burn, Thermal, or Earth (Mold 2)? Also, what is the best combo you can make from the best stamina wheel out of the ones listed above^

thermal is the worst

for burn and earth mold 2 it depends on the burn mold

burn mold one (takara) best of them all, beats earth

burn mold two (takara) equal or slightly worse/better then earth mold two (cant remember correctly)

burn mold three (takara) IIRC same as burn 1

burn hasbro (hasbro) worse then earth?

though for pure stamina burn is better, earth has less recoil making it better in this metagame

earth bull 145/125/100/230WD/SD/D
burn bull *same as earth parts*
Thnks, But out of the parts that you just listed, can you just list the best combo for earth please?
(Aug. 14, 2011  2:22 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: earth bull 145/125/100/230WD/SD/D

Thnks, But out of the parts that you just listed, can you just list the best combo for earth please?

it is hard to do because:
earth145 beats earth230, earth230 beats earth100, and earth100 beats earth145
and earth125 beats earth145
and earth125 beats earth100
and earth230 beats earth125

really, it is hard to chose, maybe use CH120, in 120 mode you should beat 100 and 145, in 145 you beat 230
Thnx.
Also, what is the best destabilizer out right now? Or are they outclassed now?
MF L-Drago 90WF.Yes,they are outclassed,because of Basalt.
I want a killer Gravity Perseus and BBP... I pretty much have everything except R145, UW145, 230, MF, and RS, but I can pick them up, and probably will soon anyway...

Also clueless on L Drago Destroyer?? Help guys!!

thnx!!
Can you guys help me make a good attack type top and defense type top with the following beys that i have;
Rock Leone 145WB, Flame Bull 100F, Storm Aquario 100 HF/S, Ray Striker D125CS, Cyber Pegasus 105F, Storm Pegasus 100RF, and Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F

Thanks in advance Smile
(Aug. 14, 2011  4:12 AM)gibsonmac Wrote: I want a killer Gravity Perseus and BBP... I pretty much have everything except R145, UW145, 230, MF, and RS, but I can pick them up, and probably will soon anyway...

Also clueless on L Drago Destroyer?? Help guys!!

thnx!!

A combination with Gravity Perseus/Big Bang Pegasis which is a "killer", or you want something that could "kill them" ?

Also, there is no such thing as "L Drago Destroyer". It is called L Drago Destroy.