"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I'd say either MF-L or MF-M. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Itachi8
Attack: Lightning L-Drago H145RF (Get a metal face for this)
Defense: MF-H Dark Bull/Aquario C145wb (Bad. Earth/Basalt, GB145/BD145/230, and CS)
Stamina: Burn Bull DF145/100SD (Good, Earth and WD would work better)
Shadow x MF-H
I have all top-tier defense and attack parts. What are the best defense and attack combos I can make? And balance?
(Aug. 05, 2011  8:34 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: I have all top-tier defense and attack parts. What are the best defense and attack combos I can make?

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145/TH170CS, (MF-H?) L-Drago Destroy CH120XF, MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF, and MF Beat Lynx GB145R2F
What is a good combo for Basalt? I dont have TH170, 230 or BD145
Defense: Basalt Bull ______
Stamina: Basalt Bull UW145EWD?
Balance: Basalt Kerbecs R145MF/RF/CS aggresive?
(Aug. 05, 2011  8:37 PM)turtle Wrote: What is a good combo for Basalt? I dont have TH170, 230 or BD145

Defense: Basalt Bull GB145CS
Stamina: Basalt Bull AD145/145 WD
(Aug. 05, 2011  8:34 PM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: I have all top-tier defense and attack parts. What are the best defense and attack combos I can make? And balance?

Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combo's
(Aug. 05, 2011  8:37 PM)turtle Wrote: What is a good combo for Basalt? I dont have TH170, 230 or BD145

The balance combo is great with MF
Hello! My name is RayDX, I am new to these Forums and ive heard the community is really kind! Sorry if i do this wrong, but Thanks anyway Smile

Face Bolts
...Dont matter? But if it matters, i do have a Inferno sagittarius one? I think its the same though...

Energy ring:
Leone ( Normal and legend.) l Sagittarius ( Normal and legend.) l Aries l Bull l Pegasis ( Spelt it wrong i think ._.) Libra l Eagle ( And i am getting Capricorn )

Fusion wheels
Flame Storm Rock Dark Counter Earth Inferno

Spin Track
100 105(Half broken, so i think it wont count in Official Tournaments Tongue_out) 145 ED145 H145 ( 2nd mold )

Tip
B l D l WD l S l RF l HF l

Thanks for helping me, If i have to specificate my type, I would rather have these 2 Smile

A Tank, Good defence and stamina
Or a Defensive/Stamina But Strikes Hard Smile
Thanks!
(Aug. 05, 2011  9:17 PM)RayDX Wrote:

Combos don't really work that way, especially when you have few parts to work with.

But,

Attack: Rock bull h145 RF

Defense: Earth bull ed145 RF/b/WD. (bottoms in order of my personal preference)

Stamina: earth bull 145/100 wd
My best attempt to a bey has been a Thermal Pegasus 105 B, even thought he's never been in a real beystadium.

My parts include:

Face bolts

Pegasus
Leo
Aries
Virgo
Lacerta

Energy rings

Same as above

Fusion wheels

Cyber
Counter
Thermal
Earth
Rock

Spintracks

ED145
WA130
GB145

Tips

F
HF
BS
B
D

I mainly want a hard hitting bey with good stamina
(Aug. 05, 2011  9:35 PM)ThermalDragon Wrote:

like I said In my last post, it doesn't really work that way.

But I can give you an attack type with stamina that is better than pure attack types.
Rock 105/gb145 hf

That's about it. If you had an RF, I could give you a couple of different attack types, each different and used in it's own way.
Could someone please suggest me with the best possible attack, defense, and stamina Beyblades using any of the metal fusion and metal masters parts, using only Hasbro store available ones, including the currently unreleased ones....

Thanks Stupid
(Aug. 05, 2011  10:06 PM)B3yBl@d3SpiriTâ„¢ Wrote: Could someone please suggest me with the best possible attack, defense, and stamina Beyblades using any of the metal fusion and metal masters parts, using only Hasbro store available ones, including the currently unreleased ones....

Thanks Stupid

Let's see:

Attack- MF Lightning L-Drago CH120/BD145RF/R2F (You can get a Metal Face from one of the DS games.)
Defense- MF Twisted Bull/Aquario BD145CS
Stamina- Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
Neather of the combos worked
"rock 105 HF or rock GB145 HF"
My Thermal Pegasus 105 B is wayyyyyyyy better. It's not in a real stadium but still(what are the best stadiums?) maybe if I did have an RF tip it would be better
Sweet thanks! I Gave away my bull energy ring, but im getting another one soon, so im using a Earth Sagittarius 145 WD Grin Thanks again
You're not in a real stadium.
There's problem number one.
the best defence combo but you need a hms wieght disk all you need is the track from aries and take the claw off aries then put the wieght disk on were the claw was and use any thing it adds wieght
i need a stamina combo an attack combo and a defense the beys i have are:

hell kerbecs
gravity perseus
gravity perseus 85DS
hell horuseus 85RS
storm pegasus
torch aries
galaxy pegasus
ray striker
rock aries
lightning l drago
earth eagle
counter leone
poison serpent
earth virgo
flame saggitario

(have 2 MF bolts)
Venom:

Attack- MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF/R2F
Stamina- Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
(Aug. 05, 2011  9:17 PM)RayDX Wrote: Hello! My name is RayDX, I am new to these Forums and ive heard the community is really kind! Sorry if i do this wrong, but Thanks anyway Smile

Face Bolts
...Dont matter? But if it matters, i do have a Inferno sagittarius one? I think its the same though...

Energy ring:
Leone ( Normal and legend.) l Sagittarius ( Normal and legend.) l Aries l Bull l Pegasis ( Spelt it wrong i think ._.) Libra l Eagle ( And i am getting Capricorn )

Fusion wheels
Flame Storm Rock Dark Counter Earth Inferno

Spin Track
100 105(Half broken, so i think it wont count in Official Tournaments Tongue_out) 145 ED145 H145 ( 2nd mold )

Tip
B l D l WD l S l RF l HF l

Thanks for helping me, If i have to specificate my type, I would rather have these 2 Smile

A Tank, Good defence and stamina
Or a Defensive/Stamina But Strikes Hard Smile
Thanks!

Earth Bull 100WD is probably the best you can make. Get Basalt, 230, and CS. And get a few Metal Faces for defense customs.
(Aug. 05, 2011  10:46 PM)ThermalDragon Wrote: (what are the best stadiums?)
The best is attack stadium but is expensive so the triple battle stadium and balance stadium are the next best options
are Earth Cancer 100SD is good? sorry if its bad im new at beyblade and this is my friend ID im just change the name
It is great for stamina
(Aug. 06, 2011  12:55 AM)Venomâ„¢ Wrote: i need a stamina combo an attack combo and a defense the beys i have are:

hell kerbecs
gravity perseus
gravity perseus 85DS
hell horuseus 85RS
storm pegasus
torch aries
galaxy pegasus
ray striker
rock aries
lightning l drago
earth eagle
counter leone
poison serpent
earth virgo
flame saggitario

(have 2 MF bolts)

Um, whatever Kaioya said for attack and stamina is good.
For Defense, You may use Hell again.
Hell Kerbecs BD145CS will be brilliant. At the same time, its a good Balance combo, too!