"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I need 3 good attack types apart from MFLLDBD145LRF/RF/R2F or Gravity Perseus BD145RF/R2F/LRF and Vulcan Horuseus 85RF/R2F
MW: Lightning, Gravity, Meteo, Vulcan, Big Bang
CW: L-Drago 1, Perseus Attack and Stamina, L-Drago 2, Horuseus, Pegasis 3
Tracks: 85, BD145, D125 UW145, 145, DF145
Bottoms: RF, R2F, LRF, CS, HF, XF, MF
And a metal face

What CS is best: Hasbro, Sonokong, Takara-Tomy
Please, use spacing when using such abbreviated names. Otherwise it's bloody impossible to read.

Honestly, if you have the parts for it, why not use MF LLD BD145LRF?

Uhh, TT's and Sonokong's are the same, but TT/SK's Ray Unicorno STARTER CS is generally aggressive. Hasbro's is good for attack, but gets defensive pretty quick, while TT Unicorno BOOSTER and RBV6 CS's are good for defence (and my personal preference).

Well, all these combo's are worse than those examples, but.

MF Gravity Perseus (ATK) D125R2F/RF (Counter mode, Right spin against defense normally works better).
Lightning L Drago 85LRF (needs a metal face)
Meteo L Drago BD145CS, if your CS is too calm, use RF

Also, MF Gravity Perseus (ATK) BD145MF is fantastic, and has been used a fair bit in tourneys, a hasbro CS works well too.

But you should really stick with those recommendations you barred, (maybe with metal flat or CS on Gravity, plus another metal face).

If you get CH120, MF MLD CH120XF is great.
thanks for all ur responses and i have lightning L-Drago just that the face is broken and the tip is wierd.
but does any body know where i could get L-Drago destroy shipped from the US/Canada under 40 dollars?
and what would be good combo with L-Drago destroy?
MF L-Drago Destroy 90RF/LRF or MF L-Drago Destroy BD145CS/MF
(Jun. 28, 2011  7:18 PM)Shadow Lynx Wrote: MF L-Drago Destroy 90RF/LRF or MF L-Drago Destroy BD145CS/MF

What? It's best on D125, foo'.

MF Ldrago Destroy D125/T125 LRF/RF/R2F
S130 and other 130 height tracks are nice too.
As for Lightning L Drago, The tip sucks anyway, and the facebolt isn't important. All you need is the Clear and Metal Wheels.
What are good combos using Stamina vers Gravity perseus.
Stamina Version is pretty sucky, but it can work in some dual spin spin stealers (Gravity Perseus (Stamina) TH170EWD (EDS may work better, IDK), and I think it might work well on a defensive MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS, though I haven't tested it properly yet.
(Jun. 28, 2011  6:19 PM)turtle Wrote: I need 3 good attack types apart from MFLLDBD145LRF/RF/R2F or Gravity Perseus BD145RF/R2F/LRF and Vulcan Horuseus 85RF/R2F
MW: Lightning, Gravity, Meteo, Vulcan, Big Bang
CW: L-Drago 1, Perseus Attack and Stamina, L-Drago 2, Horuseus, Pegasis 3
Tracks: 85, BD145, D125 UW145, 145, DF145
Bottoms: RF, R2F, LRF, CS, HF, XF, MF
And a metal face

What CS is best: Hasbro, Sonokong, Takara-Tomy

you could do vulcan horuseus 85 R2F, meteo L-Drago (or lightning L-Drago it gives it more attack but i prefer meteo because of spin steal but its your choice) D125 (im saying D125 because its soposed to be 85 but thats already for vulcan) LRF, and big bang horuseus UW145 XF.
Pegasis is carp on vulcan, he may as well stick to the original combo.

Seriously, don't make recommendations if you've got no idea what actually works. It's annoying for those of us who then have to point out that you're an idiot.
I actually have a good combo bey that uses scorpio it beats alot of beysjust thought i'd say
No offense, but I bet that combo isn't great at all. Just thought I'd say. Lol
(Jun. 14, 2011  7:59 AM)Shadow Hawk 666 Wrote: [quote='Shadow Hawk 666' pid='671644' dateline='1307346885']
As people said on the first page by others i would like to help to find out what is good and bad because i need to get revenge on 2 people "evil laugh"
If not then these are my beys
Storm Aquario 100HF/S ( in S mode )
Dark Wolf DF145 FS
Flame Saggitario C145 S
Rock Gasher DF145 WB
Storm Capricorn M145 Q
Burn Fireblaze 135 MS
Storm Pegasus 105RF ( RF sort of worn down put pics on maybe )
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Evil Pisces ED145 WD
Hyper Aquario 105F Rock Aries ED145 B Dark Bull H145 SD Rock Orso D145 B
Rock Scorpio SOZ if Alot!
OK ive got earth eagle and poison serpent does that change anything and P.S i have 2 MF

As i said on page 36 or something i have alot but im getting Flame Byxis 230WD soon so does change anything? Same with Earth Eagle and Poison Serpent
Attack: MF Rock ______ 100RF (Y U NO buy Lightning L Drago?)
Defense: MF Earth Aquario/Bull GB145/230 WB (Ray Unicorno, Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium. Nuff said)
Stamina: Burn/Earth Bull/Aquario 100/145WD (230 could be used, but only with D, which you don't have. And again, HELL KERBECS)

Destabilizer: Flame Cancer (Cancer, Gasher, Tomato Tamato) 100FS (No change necessary, although 90 is preferred)
I'm posting this review here since I'm a relatively unknown user with no Beyblading history, but I would like to get this appealed to be posted in the advanced forum if it is considered worthy.

Pegasus II, while sharing its name with Pegasus and having similar features, is a much different clear wheel than its predecessor. First of all, its deceptively good weight is more evenly distributed, allowing for greater shock distribution. It also weighs a few trivial fractions of a gram less than Bull, making it able to compete with it. Slightly less center weight also allows it to work great with Metal Faces, as it allows the balancing nature of a Metal Face to express itself easier. Lastly, while this is the most trivial feature, the slightly serrated feel to the top edges can vibrate a Bey that is somehow hit from below but I do not believe this is a feature worth considerable notice.

In customizations, it is very effective with metal wheels that encase it a lot. Burn Pegasus (II) DF145 SD/WD is an example of a Bey that can use its shock distribution properties to full effect.
my combo:earth leone gb145 wd
would it be a good defensive type untili buy ray unicorno and basalt horogium
(Jun. 29, 2011  3:01 AM)BladeRippers Wrote: my combo:earth leone gb145 wd
would it be a good defensive type untili buy ray unicorno and basalt horogium

WD is not really a good Defense Bottom. WB might be better. Also, Bull or Aquario should be used.
WB would be better and i belive a heavier clear wheel is prefered. Bull Kerbecs Aquario etc.

edit: Beaten
Leone isn't bad. You won't get poor results with it as your Beyblade is. However, Bull is more weight.
Hey, these are my blades. Stupid

Ray unicorno d125cs

Killer wolf df145es

Dark bull h145sd

Storm pegasis 105rf

Evil gemios df145fs
Launching softly would improve results, and if you were to launch like that WD would be better than WB.
(Jun. 29, 2011  4:13 AM)Dan Wrote: Launching softly would improve results, and if you were to launch like that WD would be better than WB.

What if you launch WB weakly too ...
rock leon 145wb
rock ariesed145b
rock scorpio t125jb
earth eagle 145wd
earth virgo gb145bs
cyber pegasis 100rf(the painted red one)
hyper aquario105f
midnight bull 125sf
flame libra t125es
evil gemios df145fs
lightning ldrago 100f
dark wolf df145fs
storm aquario 100hfs
storm aquario m145q
dark capricorne 100rf
killer gemios df145fs
thermal lacertawa130hf
galaxy pegasusw105r2f x2
1 Metal Face

aaaannnndddd........
BB-96 libra, pegasis, burn cancer is shipping
(Jun. 29, 2011  5:37 AM)austinnyc116 Wrote: Here is my best one
storm gasher df15 wb

That's...honestly very bad. Got any others?
@ Andy
Attack: MF Lightning L Drago 100RF/R2F
Defense: MF-H Libra 85D
stamina Earth Aquario 145/100WD