"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I really love to have a good attack combo with my meteo L drago and defend type with my basalt, please help me outSmile I have these byes:
-meteo l drago
-galaxy pegasis
-beys from super deck( pegasis...libra and burn cancer)
-basalt horogium
-hell kerbecs
-gravity persues
-dark cancer
-earth virgo
-ray gill
-screw capricorn
-flame byxis

Thx ya in advance!
MF (Or MF-H) Meteo L Drago CH120/85 R2F/RF. But you'd probably be better with MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 R2F, or even MF Gravity Perseus CH120R2F (Counter Mode).

Theoretically, you could do MF Meteo L Drago BD145R2F, but Lightning outclasses it.

Defense: MFH Basalt Kerbecs BD145RSF. Get CS, it needs it. Get it from either a unicorno booster, or a pre-opened bb-100. 230 works too, but I wouldn't recommend it with RSF.
MF-H Libra 85D is pretty cool, but yeah, basalt is better.

Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145WD. 230D is great if you're using BD145 for something else, though.
Saving your reply to a note page now Smile I'll try it now Smile thx you ..
i need a combo for Attack
Silver Quetz90WF
Storm Pegasis105RF
Earth Aquila
85 Track
Rock Leone145WB
Fang Leone
BIg bAng Pegasis
i need atleast 3 or 4
Gravity Persues Attack ver BD145XF
(Jun. 22, 2011  7:37 PM)Aquila FTW Wrote: i need a combo for Attack
Silver Quetz90WF
Storm Pegasis105RF
Earth Aquila
85 Track
Rock Leone145WB
Fang Leone
BIg bAng Pegasis
i need atleast 3 or 4
Gravity Persues Attack ver BD145XF

Gravity Perseus85RF
Fang Leone85/90RF
Thats all i can think of.
Anubis132: Please don't recommend combo's if you don't actually know anything about what actually works. Leave it to those with the appropriate knowledge, and get back to testing your BD145ES stamina combo (lol).

Do you have Metal Faces? You need them for pretty much any attack combo:

MF Fang Leone 130RF: Great
MF Gravity Perseus (ATK) 130/85RF: Decent, but a bit dated, particularly the 85 version
MF Gravity Perseus (ATK) F: D : Not bad, kinda dated now.
MF Rock Pegasis 85/90RF: Average
Big Bang Pegasis 85/90RF: Average.

You can't really make many decent combo's without repeating parts.
(Jun. 22, 2011  7:54 PM)th!nk Wrote: Anubis132: Please don't recommend combo's if you don't actually know anything about what actually works. Leave it to those with the appropriate knowledge, and get back to testing your BD145ES stamina combo (lol).

Do you have Metal Faces? You need them for pretty much any attack combo:

MF Fang Leone 130RF: Great
MF Gravity Perseus (ATK) 130/85RF: Decent, but a bit dated, particularly the 85 version
MF Gravity Perseus (ATK) F: D : Not bad, kinda dated now.
MF Rock Pegasis 85/90RF: Average
Big Bang Pegasis 85/90RF: Average.

You can't really make many decent combo's without repeating parts.
i do have a MF forgot to list,and my LLD.
anyways is Quetz 85RF that bad?
Yes, Quetz was overrated, it's fairly tame.

MF LLD 85RF: Great, but I'd still use Fang above it.
i have galaxy pegasus, earth virgo, night virgo, counter leone, thermal lactera thermal pisces, and burn fireblaze
(Jun. 22, 2011  10:11 PM)danny12585 Wrote: Big bang leone F: D
That's basically an uncustomised BBP, and you're basically being stupid by posting it.

@Dragon5554: Attack: Counter Leone GB145R2F: Pretty bad TBH.
Defence: Night Virgo GB145D: Terrible
Stamina: Burn Virgo 145D: Pretty average, but not bad (from memory, it may be top tier, but it's outclassed).

Go check out the competitive combo's thread, and try to get some decent beys, cos right now, you've got a pretty bad set TBH Unhappy
grand ketos,poison girrafe andscrew capricorne
Okay, in addition to the previous? Use the edit post button in future. You also need to include which grand ketos you have, as there are two (on the upside, their tracks aren't that useful, so eh).

Defense: Night Virgo GB145RS: Decent, needs a better wheel, MF-H, too.
Attack: Screw Pisces 90R2F: Very Useable. Make sure to use Pisces, though, or it'll suck. Against heavier combo's, a metal face would help, but it's decent as is.
Stamina: Same, Burn Virgo 145D

Screw Pisces is the best thing there, though you still need to buy better parts. Basalt Horogium should be your first purchase, As that gives you a WD for Stamina, and a Basalt for defence. Along with one set of metal faces, and one MF-2 set. If you get Hell Kerbecs, you can then make MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB, which is extremely powerful.
thank u
damn i almost got basalt horogium
ok i have the grand ketos with wd 145rs and i should be getting a gravity perseus and hell kerbecs on the mail next tuesday
i want a balance type combo i have screw capricorne grand ketos and burn fireblaze
Balance seems to be a myth in beyblade. Your bey is either an attack, defense, stamina, or destableiser type.

But you seriously need more beys, your best bey now in stock form is Screw Capricorn.
Hi , could you please say me combos with this beys:

MFB:

Storm Pegasis 105RF, Rock Leone 145WB, Flame Saggitario C145S, Thermal Pisces T125ES and Flame Bull 100F or more if you like just from the 1st and the 2nd season.

OSPB:

Dragoon Galaxy, Dranzer GT, Salamalyon, Strata/Gaia Dragoon G, Roller Defenser (just base and weight disk), Grip Attacker, Master Dragoon,

Thanks
dragoongalaxy20~

Storm Pegasis 100RF (tier 2-3 attack)

Thermal Bull 145WB (tier 3 stamina)

A LLD, Hell Kerbecs, and Basalt Horogium will help you ALOT.

Consider also getting some metal faces.
look ''buddy'' i have 19 beys and i just wanted to see what i could get with those three!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got galaxy pegasus,night virgo,midnight bull,thermal pisces,thermal lactera,and counter leone
and alot more
Do your self a favor and treat the members you want to give you an answer with some reverence.

I honestly don't see why you'd bother to ask what you could make out of three beys when you have 16 other beys in the first place.
i want combo with grand ketos and super poison giraffe screw capricorne galaxy pegasus midnight bull burn fireblaze thermal lactera thermal pisces and legend night virgo
screw pisces, could you just list ALL of your beys? You've posted quite a few times with different lists...
i just got the beys today in the mail an i wanted to see what they are capeable of
Ok the best combo ever get these pies and your have best balance bey:

Face bote:Any face bote
Energ ring:red pegasus from vortex stadium packet
fusion wheel:evil
spin track:dark wolf df145 down force
Perform tip: virgo bottom

Thats all you need so start trading and buying ok bbfriends
R145 as it has more weight then C145 and C145 is best against low attackers , but there isn't much of them nowadays.

bob that is a horrible combo...