"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Quote:Just to clear this, because people seem to make this mistake most of the time...
For a combo to be better, its not always important for it to beat the other combo in battle. As you said,
Lightning L Drago is a better combo as it beats Pegasis in battle.
Say,
Beyblade A can beat Beyblade B in battle.
But,
Beyblade A can do nothing against top tiers.
Beyblade B has the capability to win against every top tier.

So, its not always important whether one suggested combo beats the other suggested combo in battle. What's important is, how the two combos perform against the top tiers. Only then, can we state whether combo A is better, or combo B.
Oh im dearly sorry about the mistake i guess i never really thought about it (noob mistake)
Dan
why would you recommend XF doesn't that create a lot of friction or am i just stupid and friction is good or something. Sorry i've never attempted a spin steal combo with my meteo l drago but i've always liked the idea. And also why the MF?
He recommended it because it's one of the greatest combo's out right now, and he was the one who made the testing thread for it/popularised it.

It's an amazing combo. It can KO anything it can't spin steal to win against (WD, generally). It outspins everything else just fine.

Learning to use XF correctly, however, is hard, and takes time and practice.
MF decreases the amount of recoil.
Also, XF is a brilliant attack tip, and because of its friction (and traction) it gives good movement in the beginning, and good Stamina towards the end.
Um, you didn't make a mistake. You were quite correct. I just used your post to set an example for others. That's all! Stupid
You see, there are people who say- Storm Pegasus 100RF is probably better than Rock Pegasus 100RF because whenever I use Storm against Rock, it always loses! So, Storm is a better attack wheel.
But in fact, all of us know that Rock has better attack, even though it just might lose at times(quite rare) in the situation presented above. So, yeah!
(Jun. 19, 2011  6:25 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: MF decreases the amount of recoil.
Also, XF is a brilliant attack tip, and because of its friction (and traction) it gives good movement in the beginning, and good Stamina towards the end.
Um, you didn't make a mistake. You were quite correct. I just used your post to set an example for others. That's all! Stupid
You see, there are people who say- Storm Pegasus 100RF is probably better than Rock Pegasus 100RF because whenever I use Storm against Rock, it always loses! So, Storm is a better attack wheel.
But in fact, all of us know that Rock has better attack, even though it just might lose at times(quite rare) in the situation presented above. So, yeah!

Thanx for clarifying! Unluckily for me i dont own an XF tip nor had i even heard of it until i looked it up but i was wondering is Left Flat would be supplementary or should i go for another tip (i have most attack tips except for XF which i just learned ever existed).
Nope, LF is horrid for the combo. I'm afraid XF is rather specifically needed for that combo. Without it, you're better off not using a substitute, and just using another combo instead.
which would be better against MF-H basalt bull 230CS? MF lightning ldrago 100RF or MF Pegasis 145RF?
Both would lose. But probably pegasis, might manage a chance KO every so often.
Awww but does WD work at all like in Janstarblast's combo? i've heard many reports of wd being good for spin stealing but never understood why. i mean it is called wide DEFENSE
Yeah, works fine, but MF MLD CH120XF is still the most "practical" bey that wins many matches through spin stealing.

Hah, it's horrid for defence, low friction makes it easily KO'd.
It is, however, arguably the best stamina tip available. Sharp series tips (S, BS, ES, etc).the tips the "star ratings" say are great for stamina lack stability (other than CS and a couple of others), and thus have worse stamina. In 1v1 battles, they are easily destabilised, and thus topple faster than things like WD

WD has great stability, and it's low friction allows it to have excellent spin time. SD is it's main competitor, beywiki sums up the +/-'s of each, but I personally use WD.

Because it has good stamina, it spins longer, so stolen spin isn't wasted. Really, a tip as yet can't be "good" at stealing spin, it just needs to not inhibit/waste the wheels spin steal, so yeah.

The moral of the story is ignore what the names and typings/stars say, it's total bull.
Thanx for your help and in matter of opinion which is better (though iknow that both are bad unless i find a better spin track) Meteo L Drago LW105WD or Meteo L Drago LW105LF
I honestly don't know... I'd prefer WD, but yeah, neither is that good.

I really don't like LF, its behaviour is erratic and it's awkward to control/work with (and this is coming from a guy who is rather good with XF, MF, etc), so yeah. It wastes too much energy on the tornado ridge, and lacks the stamina to do anything late-game. Meh.
Woah i must say you know quite a bit about beyblades. Thanx for your help and i guess ill use Meteo L Drago LW105WD until i get 100.
Cheers!!!
Eh .... sorry everybody for my previous dumb posts , it wasn't me who was posting that , it was my brother , sorry !

@ReconNinja95 : Both are bad though Meteo L-Drago LW105 WD is better.

EDIT : Beaten by Th!nk !
Cool thanx again for the opinion. Urrggh i would make a poll is it wouldn't get blocked by the mods and spam wbo. i guess thats like saying i would rob a bank if it wasnt illegal
Yeah. Plus, you'd get a bunch of uninformed opinions. Stick with WD, yeah.
will do. Thanks th!nk for all your help!!!
can you guys help my cusin with his parts for multipule good combos

METAL WHEELS

earth x2
storm x3
flame x4
burn x1
dark x2
poison x1
cyber x1
inferno x1
hyper x1
rock x2
thermal x1
killer x1
torch x1

TIPS

RF x1
S X3
WD X1
Q X1
FS X3
F X2
SD X3
D X1
ES X1
B X1
WB X2
MS X1

SPIN TRACK
135 X1
145 X4
DF145 X 2
H145 X 2
GB145 X1
C145 X1
105 X4
T125 X1
125 X1
THE ONES THAT GO WITH POISON SERPENT, ROCK ORSO, THERMAL LACERTA AND STORM CAPRICORN
Thanks in advance
He also has a HASBRO THUNDERWHIP STADIUM
Ugh, don't they teach you kids spelling any more, or do you just not bother?
Also, no CW list, so I'll list the ideal where possible

Defence: Earth Bull/Aquario GB145WB: Great. CS/RS/RSF would be better. Metal Face/MF-H is needed.
Attack: Rock Leone H145RF: Decent. Needs a metal face. He needs to get Lightning L Drago.
Stamina: Earth/Burn Bull 145WD/SD

He lacks good MW's and Tracks.
lol just i just dont bother
kk
CW??
he also has lldrago
missed that out
That is like not bothering to speak properly, or just not using manners in a social situation. In such a situation, you'd be thrown out/shunned. Ugh.
CW means CLEAR WHEEL. The abbreviation is so common, do you not read the forums or something? Do you just come on hear to post your malformed queries and then disappear back to whatever you call your "life", without bothering to put in any effort of your own to learn stuff?

With LLD available, attack changes to Lightning L Drago H145RF, 100 and SW145 work too.
you know what?
instead of being so mean and sh**
why dont you just let it go
like come on...
was all that necessary?
You should have PM'd me that. Given how much you irritate me, I'm going to leave it alone now, because I like not getting warnings, but you need to work on the quality of your posts. You deserve everything I posted, and more.

My turn to ask a question, which is related to this thread. I've got every tip except for FB, what's the general consensus on the best tip to use with M145?
ES seems to work quite well for me, but I want to know what other options there are. I know, weird question, but I'm putting together my B and C list combo's out of boredom.
(Jun. 19, 2011  9:35 PM)th!nk Wrote: I'll PM you my response, you should have PM'd me that.

My turn to ask a question, which is related to this thread. I've got every tip except for FB, what's the general consensus on the best tip to use with M145?
ES seems to work quite well for me, but I want to know what other options there are. I know, weird question, but I'm putting together my B and C list combo's out of boredom.
for jumping? I find the folloing work well
S
ES
BS
DS
Is there a risk of damage to DS? I've got one that's become rather messed up over time, and I figure M145 wouldn't be great.
And I was right in using ES, then? I think I read it somewhere, it seemed really odd, but it performed quite well for me.
Hi guys is there a combo that you can make with

Clear W: Scorpio, Phoenix, Saggitario, Pegasus x2, Eagle, and Unicorno
Metal Wheels: Storm, Rock, Ray, Earth, Flame, Dark,and Cyber
Tracks, 105 x2, H145, T125, D125, and 135 (My C145 broke)
Tips CS,WD,S,JB,F,MS,andHF

I know there arent much options because i have already two other combos but i need one more bey. My other two combos are MF Lightning L-Drago 100 RF and
Burn Bull 145 SD.

Thanks for your help,
BallFlare