Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
is this a good combo and what can i improve hell kerbecs 145wd
Make hell kerbecs 145wd hell kerbecs bd145wd
which of these beyblades should i buy.1.hell kerbecs.2.flame byxis.3.meteo-L-drago.or 4.gravity perseus
use purchuse cosultation buddy Wink
(Jun. 18, 2011  10:50 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Attack: Screw Byxis 90MF
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs BD145/230CS (use your CS that much so that it isn't very aggressive)
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (boost mode)

Wouldn't Kelbecs be a better choice for the clear wheel?
Is there any use for RSF?
I just got a Ray Gil...
with screw , i don't think so becuse its not flat .

RSF is a top tier defense bottom , but it is the worst out of the 3 . Your best uses would be , MF-H Basalt BD145RSF although CS would be a better option.
(Jun. 19, 2011  7:27 AM)Katanazero Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2011  10:50 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Attack: Screw Byxis 90MF
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs BD145/230CS (use your CS that much so that it isn't very aggressive)
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (boost mode)

Wouldn't Kelbecs be a better choice for the clear wheel?
Is there any use for RSF?
I just got a Ray Gil...

RSF can be used for defence type combos and using Kerbecs CW won't make much of a difference for attack types.
Well, Kerbecs is not a wheel to be used for attack combos, though.
Still, according to me, the wheels to be used with Screw are Horogium and Pisces. They expose a lot of the metal wheel. I don't know about Byxis....
Byxis is a poor choice for screw. Blocks the slopes. Kerbecs is worse. Use horogium (or pisces if you have it). I proved that high-metal-exposure cw's are best for screw in the screw discussion thread. Pisces (and horogium) give markedly better results.
Is lightning ldrago 100RF strong enough without a metal face to beat stuff like MF-H basalt bull gb145CS?
base on my understanding...it is better to put on metal face to reduce recoil on lightning l drago so that it wont pushed too far away when hitting other beys..besides,basalt is heavy one..so you might need more weight to push away basalt...
What is a good spin steal combo for meteo l drago?
I have the following parts -
Energy rings - Gemios, Sagittario, Virgo, Scorpio, Aquario, Pegasus, Bull, Leone
Fusion wheels - Dark (2), Storm (3), Earth, Evil, Rock, Flame
Spin tracks - T125 (2), GB145, H145, 100, 105, DF145
Performance Tips - RF, BS, SD (2), HF/S, FS, S
Can you please build a good combo for each type?
Thanks in advance.
Defense: Earth Bull GB145 SD
Stamina: Same as defense
Attack: Rock ______ 100 RF
attack: Rock _____ 100 RF
defence: Earth ______ GB145 SD
(Jun. 19, 2011  5:03 PM)ReconNinja95 Wrote: What is a good spin steal combo for meteo l drago?

Meteo L Drago 100WD.

Mayur.arvind-
Attack- Rock Pegasus H145RF
Defense- Earth Bull/Aquario GB145SD (use RF after it wears down)
Stamina- Earth Bull/Aquario DF145SD.

EDIT- Beaten by Benjo and Leone
(Jun. 19, 2011  5:21 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: Defense: Earth Bull GB145 SD
Stamina: Same as defense
Attack: Rock ______ 100 RF

GB145 for stamina. When 100 and DF145 are available?
WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING.

Seriously, GB145 has been tested for stamina, and it is TERRIBLE. NEVER recommend it for stamina!

Seriously, no. Stamina: Earth Bull 100SD DF145/105 if you use 100 for the Attack combo

And for the rest, I prefer Janstarblasts recommendations, other than stamina, as I'd use 100 instead, but DF145 is the only one of the two that is actually top tier (as 85 outclasses 100).

Earth Bull 100RF is worth considering for defense, given GB145SD is abysmal. 100RF is anti-meta, and probably doesn't work so well now, but it WILL take hits, and is arguably your best option against attack. You should look at buying a CS (Ray Unicorno, usually), though.

Every time I see GB145 recommended or used in a stamina combination, it reminds me how badly I need to invent a way to punch people through the internet.
Oh, my bad... I really need to pay more attention to these tests. Again, sorry, my bad.
is MF pegasis 145RF a better choice than MF lightning ldrago 100RF?
no..MF lightning l drago 100 RF still the best..
cuz if I use mf on low tracks, if I launch incorrectly, the mf shoots off, and ldrago comes apart, would pegasis still be able to beat any top tier defense?
Either your track is broken, or your MF. Try pushing the metal and plastic parts of the MF together, if it's rattly/loose, that may help, but yeah, MF Pegasis 145RF is very dated competitively, so I wouldn't use it.
Hmm you should really see if your friends have a mf and see what it looks like on their bey. I also agree with th!nk in that MF Pegasis 145RF is outdated and i've found that lightning beats pegasis most of the times ive battled no matter what combo i used on pegasis.
(Jun. 19, 2011  6:04 PM)ReconNinja95 Wrote: Hmm you should really see if your friends have a mf and see what it looks like on their bey. I also agree with th!nk in that MF Pegasis 145RF is outdated and i've found that lightning beats pegasis most of the times ive battled no matter what combo i used on pegasis.

Just to clear this, because people seem to make this mistake most of the time...
For a combo to be better, its not always important for it to beat the other combo in battle. As you said,
Lightning L Drago is a better combo as it beats Pegasis in battle.
Say,
Beyblade A can beat Beyblade B in battle.
But,
Beyblade A can do nothing against top tiers.
Beyblade B has the capability to win against every top tier.

So, its not always important whether one suggested combo beats the other suggested combo in battle. What's important is, how the two combos perform against the top tiers. Only then, can we state whether combo A is better, or combo B.
(Jun. 19, 2011  5:03 PM)ReconNinja95 Wrote: What is a good spin steal combo for meteo l drago?

I'll just add on to what Jan said; MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF is an excellent spin-equalizing customization.