"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 17, 2011  10:15 AM)Katanazero Wrote: Is flame pisces a good combo though? Can you improve? I tested it and it had a time of 6:10.

That's a Solo Spin time, which doesn't matter in battles.

Flame Pisces 100D is an outclassed combo, Flame is only good in destabilizers, and Pisces is only useful in revealing Screw's wheels.

You should use Hell Kerbecs BD145WD.
Dude, the combo is just OK... Um, actually BAD IMO.... You see, solo spin time is just useless to judge a bey's performance... Add WD there, and this combo is just decent. If you want a destabilizer, add SF.

EDIT: Beaten.
What is the best HMS attack combo i can get with
Dranzer MS
Draciel MS
Gaia Dragoon MS
Could libra 90CS kill attack types and stamina types?
Could the cs wear faster? If so..... Effort?
i wouldn't wear down too fast . and I think it would do ok but i would be destroyed by 230 and BD145 stamina beys. And it would be pushed around alot by attack beys .
Would it deafeat 90-145 track beys? (no one uses a BD145.)
Well it really depends on the combo , but it would most likley destabilize 145 heights , but loose to 100 and below.
My cousin asked me to ask you guys to make him some combos , Attack , Defense , Stamina , Destabilizer and a Balance Combo. He says not to repeat the the same parts (Example: Defense : MF Hell BULL BD145CS Stamina Earth BULL 90WD) But he says youc an repeat if there are 2 of the aprts .

The Beyblades he has are:
Storm Pegasis 105RF , Lightning L-Drago 100HF , Flame Saggitario C145S , Flame Libra T125ES , Dark Bull H145SD X 3 , Earth Aquila 145WD X 2 , Dark Cancer CH120SF , Thermal Pisces T125ES , Flame Libra Df145BS , Rock Aries 145D, Clay Aries ED145B , Rock Escolpio T125JB , Rock Leone 145WB , Burn Phoenix 135MS , Limited Edition Golden Storm Pegasis 105HF , Limited Edition Burn Phoenix 105F (Blizzard Ver.) , Limited Edition Earth Aquila 105HF/S , Flame Byxis 230WD , Gravity Perseus AD145WD , Ray Unicorno D125CS , Hell Kerbecs BD145DS.

Extra Parts:
90,100,WF,WD,SF,125,RF,ED145,145,105,135,MS.
He also askes to rate the combos and tell what would improve them to the best combo yet. And he's asking what does Hell Kerbecs work in the best Attack, Defense or Stamina.
Attack Lightning l drago BD145 RF try to get MF and LRF
defense Earth Kerbecs BD145CS try to get basalt and MF-H
stamina Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
destabilzers Lightning l drago 100JB or flame cancer 900WF/SF
balance Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
(Jun. 17, 2011  12:51 PM)RustyXD Wrote: Attack Lightning l drago BD145 RF try to get MF and LRF
defense Earth Kerbecs BD145CS try to get basalt and MF-H
stamina Hell Kerbecs BD145WD
destabilzers Lightning l drago 100JB or flame cancer 900WF/SF
balance Hell Kerbecs BD145CS

My cousin askes not to repeat parts so can ya see if theres anything that can be used to replace the other combos besdies BD145? (Well youc an keep 1 combo with BD145) and can you rate them? And it'd be cool if there was a track that was 900...
IMO if your cousin can only use one of the BD145 then he should keep the attack combo and use his 230 in place of the BD145 in the defense combo, but it will still need Basalt and MF-H.
(Jun. 17, 2011  1:13 PM)Perseus3 Wrote: IMO if your cousin can only use one of the BD145 then he should keep the attack combo and use his 230 in place of the BD145 in the defense combo, but it will still need Basalt and MF-H.
Confused Lol Well For destablizing i think he could sue Flame Cancer 100SF then For Attack MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF then defense MF Earth Kerbecs 230CS and then for Stamina I have no idea O_O Maybe Earth Bull 90WD? or Attack MF Lgihtning L-Drago H145RF and Staamina Hell Kerbecs BD145WD and then defense MF Earth Bull 230CS? Hmm :L
No! Never! Do not replace BD145 with H145. Your bro has great parts, but why not Basalt?
Well, no offense, but I really don't get the point of people blabbering about not repeating the parts... I mean, what will go wrong if you just switch the parts before a beybattle? If you are so lazy, why do you even customize your beys? Get Basalt, and only then shall we be able to give you combos, where the parts won't be repeated.
After getting Basalt and Earth Virgo-
Attack- LLD BD145RF (Don't change it!)
Defense- Earth Kerbecs GB145CS
Stamina- Basalt Kerbecs AD145WD.
Yes, people will think me to be mad because I am not using Basalt for Defense. That's all because you don't want the parts to be repeated. I hope I don't need to tell you now, that how your bro is really missing up on some top tiers because he is not ready to repeat parts...
(Jun. 17, 2011  2:59 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: No! Never! Do not replace BD145 with H145. Your bro has great parts, but why not Basalt?
Well, no offense, but I really don't get the point of people blabbering about not repeating the parts... I mean, what will go wrong if you just switch the parts before a beybattle? If you are so lazy, why do you even customize your beys? Get Basalt, and only then shall we be able to give you combos, where the parts won't be repeated.
Yes, people will think me to be mad because I am not using Basalt for Defense. That's all because you don't want the parts to be repeated. I hope I don't need to tell you now, that how your bro is really missing up on some top tiers because he is not ready to repeat parts...

Too bad for him lol... But is GB145 > 230? BTW now I'm going to ask for my combo.. Does Earth Kerbecs AD145WD > Earth Kerbecs 90WD? Hope not. My Gravity Perseus can't be unscrewed T_T... If you haev any ideas to make it eassier to unscrew it tell me GrinD and does Hell BD145 > Earth 90/AD145?
Well, according to the tiers list, GB145 is better than 230.
Then, Earth Kerbecs AD145WD is better of the two.
Finally, Hell BD145(Boost) is better than Earth AD145. Um, also, Basalt is way better than Earth. According to me,
Highest Stamina- Hell+BD145
2nd highest- Basalt+AD145

Also, use pliers to unscrew your Gravity Perseus.
(Jun. 17, 2011  3:18 PM)ShimonCozaart Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2011  2:59 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: No! Never! Do not replace BD145 with H145. Your bro has great parts, but why not Basalt?

Too bad for him lol... But is GB145 > 230? BTW now I'm going to ask for my combo.. Does Earth Kerbecs AD145WD > Earth Kerbecs 90WD? Hope not. My Gravity Perseus can't be unscrewed T_T... If you haev any ideas to make it eassier to unscrew it tell me GrinD and does Hell BD145 > Earth 90/AD145?

use pliers......

but i used the tool and it took of quite easily

EDIT:

PEOPLE ARE JUST WAY TOO FAST!
(Jun. 17, 2011  3:23 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, according to the tiers list, GB145 is better than 230.
Then, Earth Kerbecs AD145WD is better of the two.
Finally, Hell BD145(Boost) is better than Earth AD145. Um, also, Basalt is way better than Earth. According to me,
Highest Stamina- Hell+BD145
2nd highest- Basalt+AD145

Also, use pliers to unscrew your Gravity Perseus.

Dang. I nid to get another BD145 next time. So now im using MF Lightning L-Drago BD145RF for attack then Defense MF Earth Bull 230CS (MF Earth Bull BD145CS in tournaments) and then might use Earth Bull AD145WD if it has mroe stamina than Earth Bull 90WD. Hmm.. Let see if i have pliers ...
Well, I suggest you to get Basalt. It has to be your next Purchase. This is because, Basalt Bull AD145WD is WAY better than Earth Bull AD145WD. Then again, Hell Kerbecs BD145WD is currently the best for Stamina... So, yes, BD145 is required for EVERYTHING! You need it for your ATK, DEF, and STAM. combos... Well, try to get the MLD URS... You need an LRF too...
(Jun. 17, 2011  4:14 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, I suggest you to get Basalt. It has to be your next Purchase. This is because, Basalt Bull AD145WD is WAY better than Earth Bull AD145WD. Then again, Hell Kerbecs BD145WD is currently the best for Stamina... So, yes, BD145 is required for EVERYTHING! You need it for your ATK, DEF, and STAM. combos... Well, try to get the MLD URS... You need an LRF too...

Certainly Basalt Horogium for next purchase to make my defense combo better! Then another Hell Kerbecs then RESHUFFLE MLD!
jan GB145 isn't better than 230 for defence. The order they're listed in is just by height, 230 is a better option.
Ah, well, I thought that Ultrablader followed the same principle, that he used for the MWs. My bad...
Still, I thought that LT and MM killed 230 combos pretty easily...
Ok. I have a libra AD145CS. My 230 is ued on bassalt 230WD. Now, should i stick with these two or swap tracks?
Swap the tracks! Both the combos would become top tier!
Well, I am sure about the Basalt combo becoming top tier, but not about Libra. Still, it would become almost top tier.
Yes, please use Bull/Aquario/Kerbecs with Basalt.
AD145 is better than 230? Well my bassalt makes EVERTHING move. Even a BS.im sure the libra 230CS is good, not sure bout bassalt. 'cuz 230 make anything awesome.
True enough, but for Stamina, I think AD145 is currently top tier. After BD145 in Boost Mode...
But yes, even 230 is good! Stupid