"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Can you help me build me a defense, balance or stamina combo? Hello all, my kids are beybladers and have asked me to help them practice.

I want it to be a real practice session, so I haven't told them what I am building. I went to Walmart and purchased double packs with the following items included:
Storm Leone 100HF
Evil Pisces ED145WD
Counter Leone 145D
Flame Sagittario C145S
Rock Pegasas 105WD

Earth Virgo GB145BS
Dark Bull H145SD

After finding this site, I used the following:
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Dark Bull H145SD
to build EarthBull GB145SD, based on the recommendations I found on the tier list here.

I have ordered a RS performance tip from Ebay for the EarthBull, to bring it to top tier. All of my kids are using tier one Attack types, so I wanted either defense, stamina or balance of the same or close level, to help them develop their techniques.

Is there anything else that I can make from the remaining parts and still complete blades, that is NOT an attack type and can compete with their top tier attackers?
(Jun. 14, 2011  3:50 PM)mrsjohnsonscat Wrote: Can you help me build me a defense, balance or stamina combo? Hello all, my kids are beybladers and have asked me to help them practice.

I want it to be a real practice session, so I haven't told them what I am building. I went to Walmart and purchased double packs with the following items included:
Storm Leone 100HF
Evil Pisces ED145WD
Counter Leone 145D
Flame Sagittario C145S
Rock Pegasas 105WD

Earth Virgo GB145BS
Dark Bull H145SD

After finding this site, I used the following:
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Dark Bull H145SD
to build EarthBull GB145SD, based on the recommendations I found on the tier list here.

I have ordered a RS performance tip from Ebay for the EarthBull, to bring it to top tier. All of my kids are using tier one Attack types, so I wanted either defense, stamina or balance of the same or close level, to help them develop their techniques.

Is there anything else that I can make from the remaining parts and still complete blades, that is NOT an attack type and can compete with their top tier attackers?

Well since you're ordering RS I suggest you getting an MF then by buying beyblades from DS games....And make MF Earth Bull GB145RS....For stamina I could think of Earth Bull 145WD.
(Jun. 14, 2011  3:24 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Yeah but if you had been paying attention to the beyblade customization forum you would no that they are getting rid of the nicknames Wink

Actually it was first posted in "The Questions about WBO thread"..and yes I know about the nicknames being taken out...But you didn't understand my point....He told about the combo and I just mentioned what the name was..I never call the beys by its "nickname"...I just told him what it was...
(Jun. 14, 2011  4:01 PM)ShimonCozaart Wrote: Well since you're ordering RS I suggest you getting an MF then by buying beyblades from DS games....And make MF Earth Bull GB145RS....For stamina I could think of Earth Bull 145WD.

Thanks, I'll do that.
# of faces: 6
Clear wheels: wolf, pisces, bull, ldrago, virgo, libra
metal wheels: gemios/evil, dark x2, earth, lightning, flame
spin tracks: gb145, df145, h145, ed145, t125 ,100
tips: hf, fs, sd, wd, bs (es broke in about 2 weeks. Dont get flame libra)

Current combos:
defense: earth bull ed145wd
stamina: flame pisces gb145bs
attack: evil/gemios libra t125hf
balance: dark virgo df145sd
fails: dark wolf h145fs

If Gemios and Evil aren't the same, please tell me.
Evil is TT/SK's Killer.
Gemios is either a Clear Wheel or the Metal System wheel.
Can I get 1 Attack and 3 Staminas

Poison Serpent SW145 SD
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Rock Orso D125 B
Dark Wolf DF145 FS
Dark Gasher CH120 FS (x2)
Flame Sagittario C145 S
Storm Pegasus 105 RF (RF is worn out)
Rock Gasher DF145 WB
Storm Capricorn M145 Q
Rock Leone 145 WB (No longer have 145)
Flame Bull 100 F
Counter Leone D125 B
Lightning L Drago 100 HF
Rock Aries ED145 B
Rock Scorpio T125 JB
Dark Bull H145 SD
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Flame Libra T125 ES
Evil Gemios DF145 FS
Screw Capricorne 90 MF
Burn Cancer 90 WD
Pegasis 85 RF
Gravity Perseus AD145 WD
Libra 100 D

1 Heavy Metal face

2 Metal Faces

Thanks
what is the best combination of parts if i want an attack/defense type bey?
(Jun. 14, 2011  10:27 PM)Dan Wrote: Evil is TT/SK's Killer.
Gemios is either a Clear Wheel or the Metal System wheel.

Thank you
4 alphablader :
stamina: Burn Saggitario 145S, Flame Cancer CH120WD
attack: do you want upper? If so, then Storm Pegasis 85 [/align]F or RF (if you want some stamina us F)
how can i improve my galaxy striker d125sw attack and stamina
(Jun. 15, 2011  12:03 AM)Hytyjin Wrote: how can i improve my galaxy striker d125sw attack and stamina

What other parts do you have?
(Jun. 15, 2011  12:22 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2011  12:03 AM)Hytyjin Wrote: how can i improve my galaxy striker d125sw attack and stamina

What other parts do you have?
metal wheels
ray
hell
storm
burn
inferno
flame
dark
rock
lightning
clear wheels
pegasus 1,2
fireblaze
sagittario
kerbecs
orso
wolf
leone
Aries
ldrago
tracks
bd145
w145
df145
h125
bottoms
b
hf
more but i cant think of them right now
If you have Storm and Galaxy wouldn't you have an RF and R2F?

Providing that you do and your after an Attack/Stamina Beyblade then I suggest:

Burn Kerbecs 100RF/R2F or
Lightning L Drago 100RF/R2F
i can dig it thanks man btw what is a top tier attack stamina
can anyone help me make a good combo with my beyblades . i have rock leone 145jb. and earth bull t125wd. also storm gemios df145 sf. also i have a new ray unicorn that i just got and i didnt costimize it yet. and i have my best beyblade, mf earth bull sw145 wd. so help me make a good combo with my beyblades.
well my little brother wanna ask again he just buying a fake gravity perseusAD145WD(my GP was Takara Tomy)
well... he ask to me
"should i use fake AD145 or Takara 145?"
oh and are SW145 good for defence? like a person above me?
SW145 sucks for defence. Good attack track though.

I can't guarantee a fake ad145 will be as balanced as a real one, but for real parts, ad145 is better than 145.

(Jun. 14, 2011  5:00 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2011  3:24 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Yeah but if you had been paying attention to the beyblade customization forum you would no that they are getting rid of the nicknames Wink

Actually it was first posted in "The Questions about WBO thread"..and yes I know about the nicknames being taken out...But you didn't understand my point....He told about the combo and I just mentioned what the name was..I never call the beys by its "nickname"...I just told him what it was...

Well, you shouldn't have, because we don't use them anymore. By teaching him nicknames, you are teaching him to break a rule. I don't know why you find this hard to understand, but you're completely in the wrong. And no, the decision was made in the customisation forum. Seriously, you should just stop posting.
ok, i've been reading the posts and people keep saying BD145 is better than GB145 and i wanna know how thats true. BD145 is heavy but is'nt GB145 the second heaviest track?(the heaviest being R145)So would'nt that make R145 the best track to use in a defense combo as it also absorbs shock being made of rubber. The other reason i dont thinkk BD145 is a good defense track is because without hell and it being able to be put in boost mode, it has problems scrapping the stadium floor? Also, i have a combo that has good stamina and defense it's Earth Bull GB145WD im trying to get a metal face bolt. the last thing im guna say is i think
MF or MF-H Basalt Bull R145RS would be a monstrously heavy bey that could take major hits Smile
:\Wouldn't it be better if you use WB or DS?
Whats a good attack custom can ray unicorno be used for?
Ray Unicorno ch120/100/90/85 RF/R2F ray is quite outclassed now but your best option would be the generic attack customs listed . Ray is probably the 2nd best Hasbro attack wheel ATM but its not really good.
Well CS has a lot of uses. It has attack on the rubber part and then defense on the metal part. It's top tier for a reason xD
Basically, Ray is outclassed as a MW, and the CS can be used for attack when not worn down.
(Jun. 15, 2011  12:20 PM)galaxy byxis Wrote: Is basalt better for defense or is beat

basalt BY MILES
when did u think beat was good in defense
BEAT'S AN ATTACK WHEEL