"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 14, 2011  2:34 AM)AngeloEspinosa Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2011  1:46 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: i would say the best choice you have is mf lightning l drago 100 r2f..

Just tryed it out, it was great! The most interesting one I wanted to see was with the Ray wheel and CS, but as always, L Drago comes rushing in next!Smile

instead of ray..try earth wheel for better defence..
it would be better if you have hell kerbecs.use the bd145 track on lightning drago..most members here really love that combo..
(Jun. 14, 2011  2:42 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2011  1:46 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: i would say the best choice you have is mf lightning l drago 100 r2f..

Just tryed it out, it was great! The most interesting one I wanted to see was with the Ray wheel and CS, but as always, L Drago comes rushing in next!Smile

it would be better if you have hell kerbecs.use the bd145 track on lightning drago..most members here really love that combo..

Yup it's Lightning tank...It's a "good" combo...There are counters for it too...But still it's a good combo and I like it...
(Jun. 14, 2011  2:42 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:

Like MF Earth Bull C145CS? Back to attack, before I registered here I saw that very attack combo on beywiki.
(Jun. 14, 2011  3:04 AM)RustyXD Wrote: No more LT ....

But it's the closest thing to what he can make...And it's not that bad..I know that it's outclassed...But still...it is "good" even though it's not the best (and yes I know there is no "best" combo in beyblade)...
Really bro
you should call it MF Lightning L Drago BD145RF
no nick names ...
Ahh, he means we call combo's by their full names, no more nicknames, and mf lightning l drago bd145lrf is not outclassed at all, it's still basically the strongest attack combo out there. I don't knoe where you've got the idea that it's been outclassed by anything from, but I suggest you don't go spreading that idea to impressionable newbies.
(Jun. 14, 2011  3:11 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Really bro
you should call it MF Lightning L Drago BD145RF
no nick names ...

You see Benjohadi already mentioned the combo "MF Lightning L Drago BD145RF" I just told him what the name of the combo was....and about it being being outclassed..I only wanted to state that there are counters for it...Look at my previous post..I just used the wrong word.."outclassed" and I apologize for that...
(Jun. 14, 2011  1:09 AM)AngeloEspinosa Wrote: Hi! I'd like to see an attack combo. The beyblades I have are
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Ray Striker D125CS
Rock Leone 145WB
Cyber Pegasus 100HF
Earth Eagle 145WD
Flame Saggitario C145S
Flame Libra T125ES
Rock Aries ED145B
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Dark Bull H145SD
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Rock Orso D125B
1 Metal Face
All of these are hasbro beyblades. You can say as many as you want, thanks!

I really think MF Lightning L drago H145/Ch120 r2f would work well for an attack combo -w-
Yeah but if you had been paying attention to the beyblade customization forum you would no that they are getting rid of the nicknames Wink
just got hasbro:galaxy pegasus w105r2f, ray striker d120, thermal lacerta wa130hf

Takaratomy:
BB-56 set....storm aquario m145q
dark capricorne 100rf
killer gemios df145fs

Hasbro:
rock leon 145wb
rock ariesed145b
rock scorpio t125jb
earth eagle 145wd
earth virgo gb145bs
cyber pegasis 100rf(the painted red one)
hyper aquario105f
midnight bull 125sf
flame libra t125es
evil gemios df145fs
lightning ldrago 100f
dark wolf df145fs
storm aquario 100hfs x2 (i only have one hfs. i lost the other one)

Im getting:
random booster 7
scythe cronost125eds(i dont know how to spell it)
vari aries
basalt horogium145wd
hell kerbecs bd145ds
MAYBE RANDOM BOOSTER 8
just got hasbro:galaxy pegasus w105r2f, ray striker d120, thermal lacerta wa130hf

Takaratomy:
BB-56 set....storm aquario m145q
dark capricorne 100rf
killer gemios df145fs

Hasbro:
rock leon 145wb
rock ariesed145b
rock scorpio t125jb
earth eagle 145wd
earth virgo gb145bs
cyber pegasis 100rf(the painted red one)
hyper aquario105f
midnight bull 125sf
flame libra t125es
evil gemios df145fs
lightning ldrago 100f
dark wolf df145fs
storm aquario 100hfs x2 (i only have one hfs. i lost the other one)

Im getting:
random booster 7
scythe cronost125eds(i dont know how to spell it)
vari aries
basalt horogium145wd
hell kerbecs bd145ds
MAYBE RANDOM BOOSTER 8
with what you have now
Attack Lightning L drago 100RF
defense Earth Aquario GB145CS
Stamina Earth Bull 100WD

when you get the stuff
attack Lightning L drago BD145RF
defense Basalt Aquario BD145CS
stamina Hell Kerbecs BD145(BOOST)WD

All combos are great Wink

i didn't use vari ares or sythe kronous because they aren't out yet , and i don't no what your going to get from the RB so i left that out as well .
(Jun. 14, 2011  5:33 AM)RustyXD Wrote: with what you have now
Attack Lightning L drago 100RF
defense Earth Aquario GB145CS
Stamina Earth Bull 100WD

when you get the stuff
attack Lightning L drago BD145RF
defense Basalt Aquario BD145CS
stamina Hell Kerbecs BD145(BOOST)WD

All combos are great Wink

i didn't use vari ares or sythe kronous because they aren't out yet , and i don't no what your going to get from the RB so i left that out as well .

are you sure i shouldn't use r2f. and i also might be getting metalface, so any combos?
well Metal face your attack and defense combos
use R2F if you can control it Wink
(Jun. 13, 2011  7:01 PM)BHorogium Wrote: Thanks RustyXD! I'll test the combos later and post the results here. Again, thanks!

Gravity's combo (Gravity Perseus D125RF) didn't work too well.... lost to Storm Pegasis 100RF 3-2
Meteo's combo (MLD 125XF) was decent. I suppose high track prevented it from going out of stadium with it's crazy XF, but it got slowed down.
I didn't try Basalt's combos, since Basalt is already beast. I need to find my R Giraffe for R145, I'll test D ASAP

Stadium was MFB Attack Stadium.
Was your gravity Mold 1 or 2
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gravity-Molds
check here if it is mold 2 that would explain why it doesn't do to well Wink and attack verse attack doesn't prove much
Gravity could use a metal face (and perseus ATK would improve it further), but MF Gravity Perseus D125RF is still rather deadly, even in the modern metagame it's useable. You shouldn't be losing to storm, though as RustyXD said, attack v attack isn't always that useful. What spin direction were you using?
(Jun. 14, 2011  7:15 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Was your gravity Mold 1 or 2
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gravity-Molds
check here if it is mold 2 that would explain why it doesn't do to well Wink and attack verse attack doesn't prove much

I'm not sure, it's from the BB-97 set. Both of the molds look the same except there's 1 sticker on one and 3 on the other in the picture.
Are they sonokong or TT? If they're tt, they're mold 1. If they're sonokong, IDK if there were mold 2's in bb-97, but it may be worth posting a picture from the same angle, in that thread. I'll probably be able to ID them.
(Jun. 14, 2011  7:23 AM)th!nk Wrote: Gravity could use a metal face (and perseus ATK would improve it further), but MF Gravity Perseus D125RF is still rather deadly, even in the modern metagame it's useable. You shouldn't be losing to storm, though as RustyXD said, attack v attack isn't always that useful. What spin direction were you using?

I tried left and right. I switched to left after it started losing 2-1. I thought something was up.
(Jun. 14, 2011  7:32 AM)th!nk Wrote: Are they sonokong or TT? If they're tt, they're mold 1. If they're sonokong, IDK if there were mold 2's in bb-97, but it may be worth posting a picture from the same angle, in that thread. I'll probably be able to ID them.

It says Sonokong and TT. So I'm guessing it's Sonokong. I'll try to take a pic now.
(Jun. 14, 2011  7:32 AM)th!nk Wrote: Are they sonokong or TT? If they're tt, they're mold 1. If they're sonokong, IDK if there were mold 2's in bb-97, but it may be worth posting a picture from the same angle, in that thread. I'll probably be able to ID them.

[quote='Shadow Hawk 666' pid='671644' dateline='1307346885']
As people said on the first page by others i would like to help to find out what is good and bad because i need to get revenge on 2 people "evil laugh"
If not then these are my beys
Storm Aquario 100HF/S ( in S mode )
Dark Wolf DF145 FS
Flame Saggitario C145 S
Rock Gasher DF145 WB
Storm Capricorn M145 Q
Burn Fireblaze 135 MS
Storm Pegasus 105RF ( RF sort of worn down put pics on maybe )
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Evil Pisces ED145 WD
Hyper Aquario 105F Rock Aries ED145 B Dark Bull H145 SD Rock Orso D145 B
Rock Scorpio SOZ if Alot!
OK ive got earth eagle and poison serpent does that change anything and P.S i have 2 MF
use WD for the stamina combo and MF's for attack and defense combos .
(Jun. 14, 2011  3:23 AM)Soopah Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2011  1:09 AM)AngeloEspinosa Wrote: Hi! I'd like to see an attack combo. The beyblades I have are
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Ray Striker D125CS
Rock Leone 145WB
Cyber Pegasus 100HF
Earth Eagle 145WD
Flame Saggitario C145S
Flame Libra T125ES
Rock Aries ED145B
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Dark Bull H145SD
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Rock Orso D125B
1 Metal Face
All of these are hasbro beyblades. You can say as many as you want, thanks!

I really think MF Lightning L drago H145/Ch120 r2f would work well for an attack combo -w-

I'll try H145, but I never tried it with R2F.
LATER ON:
Lost against my Ray Striker 100CS, 3 for ray striker, 2 for L drago. But a lot of smash attack
Hi guys, could you guys make me an attack combo that can knock out MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS? Also, could you guys make me a combo that can outspin LTSC's? Like Basalt Bull 85/90D. I have almost all the Season 1 and Season 2 parts. Please do not use Season 3 parts. Thanks in advance.
Attack combo that can ko MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS: MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF.
Combo that can outspin LTSC's: Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (boost mode)