"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Hey! You are Kai Hitwari! Thanks to remind me, bbp9!
Well, now for the combos DX-
Flame Cancer 100HF is your best bet... Only if you had not lost that Cancer's bottom.... You'd have a top tier destabilizer.
@Katnazaro- No, BBP itself, is not a good attack wheel.
For amazing smash power, the best one is Lightning L Drago. So the LLD combo that is currently ruling the beystadiums, LLDBD145LRF is your best bet.

Ray Unicorno- Well, I referred the Top Tier List before suggesting, and there was no 100 there.... So, I thought DF145 would be a better choice! No offense.
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:01 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  1:01 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: As you have a PTW stadium, the combos are-
Lightning L Drago100F for attack
Earth Aquario C145WB for Defense
Earth/Burn Aquario DF145WD

Beaten by Ray Unicorno, but I think my Stamina combo is better...

Dude, 100 outclasses DF145 by a mile

but he s using the PTW stadium, which is bad
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:04 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hey! You are Kai Hitwari! Thanks to remind me, bbp9!
Flame Cancer 100HF is your best bet... Only if you had not lost that Cancer's bottom.... You'd have a top tier destabilizer.
For amazing smash power, the best one is Lightning L Drago. So the LLD combo that is currently ruling the beystadiums, LLDBD145LRF is your best bet.

I am not 100% sure about that... but he has two check marks.. one to go.

also, what was the name of cancer's bottom again?

and the attack,defense stuff?( i forgot i got MF MF-M and MF-H, I also have the Ultimate reshuffle set Meteo L-drago)
DX , you are wrong. It was proven that Big Bang does better on 230 height and it does great , but it isn't top tier ... Katanazero : Replace the MF-H with a MF and you have a great combo.

The No.1 Blader : EBAY is a good site but next time post that related questions in the Purchase Consultation.

Ray Unicorno : Actually Earth does better on low tracks like 100 and Burn on high tracks like DF145 so as Janstar said , he can use Burn on DF145 but he is wrong for Earth.

DX ,

Attack ; MF LLD BD145LRF
Defense ; MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 _____
Stamina ; Hell Kerbecs BD145WD Boost Mode
Destabilizer ; Flame Cancer 100 HF

And Cancers bottom is SF , Gashers bottom is FS.
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:05 PM)DX Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:01 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  1:01 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: As you have a PTW stadium, the combos are-
Lightning L Drago100F for attack
Earth Aquario C145WB for Defense
Earth/Burn Aquario DF145WD

Beaten by Ray Unicorno, but I think my Stamina combo is better...

Dude, 100 outclasses DF145 by a mile

but he s using the PTW stadium, which is bad
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:04 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hey! You are Kai Hitwari! Thanks to remind me, bbp9!

I am not 100% sure about that... but he has two check marks.. one to go.

also, what was the name of cancer's bottom again?

and the attack,defense stuff?( i forgot i got MF MF-M and MF-H, I also have the Ultimate reshuffle set Meteo L-drago)

I didn't understand... What are check marks?
Well, Cancer's bottom is SF.
Oh, you wanted all? I thought only destabilizer.
Um here are the combos-
Lightning L Drago BD145RF (Atk)
Earth Kerbecs 145WD (Def.) You need a Defense bottom, like CS.
Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)WD (Stamina)

Attack and Stamina combos are good, while the Defense combo needs a tip to be top tier. You should use BD145 for Defense, but I think that it'd be better if I don't repeat the parts too much.
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:15 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I didn't understand... What are check marks?
Well, Cancer's bottom is SF.
Oh, you wanted all? I thought only destabilizer.
Um here are the combos-
Lightning L Drago BD145RF (Atk)
Earth Kerbecs 145WD (Def.) You need a Defense bottom, like CS.
Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)WD (Stamina)

Attack and Stamina combos are good, while the Defense combo needs a tip to be top tier. You should use BD145 for Defense, but I think that it'd be better if I don't repeat the parts too much.

hmm, i thought you were gonna say MF lightning L-drago BD145LRF.... i got the URS l-drago BTW.... but thanks for the combo! that said, can you give me a combo which doesn't use BD145?
Oh, sorry, I didn't know you had LRF....
Um, see, you need BD145 for Stamina as you have no better track for Stamina... Gravity Perseus will be a great purchase for its AD145...
So, you can use the really well known attack combo, LLDCH120RF/LRF
OR, if you wanna change your Stamina combo, use Earth Kerbecs ___WD....
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:23 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Oh, sorry, I didn't know you had LRF....
Um, see, you need BD145 for Stamina as you have no better track for Stamina... Gravity Perseus will be a great purchase for its AD145...
So, you can use the really well known attack combo, LLDCH120RF/LRF
OR, if you wanna change your Stamina combo, use Earth Kerbecs ___WD....

He already has Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD ... I had already posted the right combos for him , or if you have ninja'd then no problem , hehe !
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:32 PM)The No.1 Blader Wrote: jan do u have tip sf

Now , will you stop SPAMMING ... ? Jan already said if you want to ask him about these things then contact him via PM !

EDIT : Ninja'd by the No.1 Blader.
I guess he is a newcomer and doesnt know much about WBO and the rules here(as was the case with me when I joined)..

I need to know which track is better for defense+stamina on Basalt with WD.
I have
W105(useless I know)
DF145
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:38 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: I guess he is a newcomer and doesnt know much about WBO and the rules here(as was the case with me when I joined)..

I need to know which track is better for defense+stamina on Basalt with WD.
I have
W105(useless I know)
DF145

I might be wrong but 85 or 100 might be good with Basalt for Defense and Stamina.
At 85 it scrapes with ease..thats hy I dont use it or else I know it is good for stamina..I currently use DF 145 and it is much better than 85 and 145 at least...but as u suggested .. I will try it out with 100 too.
(Jun. 10, 2011  2:48 PM)SAMKUL95 Wrote: At 85 it scrapes with ease..thats hy I dont use it or else I know it is good for stamina..I currently use DF 145 and it is much better than 85 and 145 at least...but as u suggested .. I will try it out with 100 too.

Well, I'd suggest you to check out the MFB top tiers list frequently. It'll be really useful for you. Stupid
TBH, Basalt doesn't Need WD, it does fine on CS, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS can beat almost all stamina combo's, as can MF-H Basalt Kerbecs/Bull/Aquario 230CS.

DF145 is apparently worse for stamina than 145, so if you don't like lower tracks, I suggest you stick to an uncustomised basalt horogium.

Also, it is new users responsibility to follow the rules, so not knowing the rules etc is the users own failing. Also, if it is Dranzorvenkat/venkai/whoever, he's not new, just dumb and unwilling to learn how to conduct himself
(Jun. 10, 2011  4:23 PM)th!nk Wrote: TBH, Basalt doesn't Need WD, it does fine on CS, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS can beat almost all stamina combo's, as can MF-H Basalt Kerbecs/Bull/Aquario 230CS.

Does it actually? Because MF-F Meteo LDrago 90/100WD/DS murders is so badly.
Should've said conventional stamina combo's Cute Spin stealers/equalisers are a different matter.
(Jun. 10, 2011  4:23 PM)th!nk Wrote: DF145 is apparently worse for stamina than 145, so if you don't like lower tracks, I suggest you stick to an uncustomised basalt horogium.

From what tests I've seen its been 40-60, or sometimes 50-50. There is no real advantage gained from using either of them, and they are both pretty much outclassed by AD145 anyway.
(Jun. 10, 2011  5:42 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  4:23 PM)th!nk Wrote: DF145 is apparently worse for stamina than 145, so if you don't like lower tracks, I suggest you stick to an uncustomised basalt horogium.

From what tests I've seen its been 40-60, or sometimes 50-50. There is no real advantage gained from using either of them, and they are both pretty much outclassed by AD145 anyway.

Two thumbs up, thats correct
(Jun. 10, 2011  5:42 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stamina-...D145-vs-85

145 is definitely better than DF145.
Electric, perhaps in tests, but in a real match, there are many other far more important variables than that. You must realize that beyblade is a competitive sport, and tests are theoretical matchups.
hah, i see a theory based beyblader here, and NW7919, AD145 is the BEST stamina 145 height track ATM, however, Hell+BD145 PWNS it hah, so yeah, AD145 for non Hell stamina combos and BD145 for Hell stamina combos
(Jun. 10, 2011  6:50 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Electric, perhaps in tests, but in a real match, there are many other far more important variables than that. You must realize that beyblade is a competitive sport, and tests are theoretical matchups.

Have you ever read my clear wheel article, if you had, you'd know I'm aware there are more important variables, but, if you and your opponent were close, or your opponent even slightly better, you'd do better with 145. Heck, if it's as big as the tests suggest, it would take a much stronger opponent to win in a stamina v stamina battle.

We test for a reason. We use theory at times, for a reason. Dismissing either is both foolish and ignorant.

Also, I like the fact Izuma Inzori and NightWolf7919 are calling Electric out on competitive settings, seeing as he's the only one here with any WBO matches Uncertain Really guys?
I'm not calling anyone out. I'm simply saying that in a competitive situation, what is the chance that you and your opponent will be equal? I'm not dismissing theory, I'm simply saying, it's not large enough a difference to really affect any competitive situation.
If it's 20-80 as the tests he linked to say, then yeah, it would likely make a big difference. Even if it's not, there's always a chance you might match up with someone close enough for it to make a difference, so while it might not be worth BUYING the extra part in that case, the effort of just using a part you already have instead is worthwhile, no?

The simple point is: Why NOT use the better part, seeing as the only effort needed is replacing it?
I don't really remember where, but IIRC there were some tests that showed 40-60, or something of the sort that was pretty close with Virgo or Burn. Still, the chance that your launches will be the same, your launchers will be the exact same model, etc. There are hundreds of possibilities. Anyway, lets just leave it at that and end this discussion.
Could Burn Kerbecs BD145(Normal Mode)CS work as a counter for Lightning Tanks?
I've got these spare parts:
Ray,Hell,Grand,Unicorno,Ketos,WD145,D125,T125,RS and DS