"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Earth 100 CS will be much better,till you counter a 230.
The same goes for Burn.
(Jun. 08, 2011  4:46 AM)Stone leone Wrote: My best defense combo is hell kerbecs BD145B with metal face or metal face heavy. It has beaten storm, cyber(legend),and galaxy pegasis, lightning ldrago, and storm(attack mode), hyper aquario. If anybody wants to can they please test it on other attack beys I havnt listed. Thnx
P.S if there can be changes to be made even better please reply. But first try this combo. In the mfb clear stadium it is legitiment

you shopuld get basalt wheel too...and RS..
[/quote]

I was hoping to get those later. With the new series the prices of mfb explosion should shoot down. Is basalt horogium worth buying though. Is hell kerbex or basalt better. With the parts that are stock with the bey
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:53 AM)Stone leone Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2011  4:46 AM)Stone leone Wrote: My best defense combo is hell kerbecs BD145B with metal face or metal face heavy. It has beaten storm, cyber(legend),and galaxy pegasis, lightning ldrago, and storm(attack mode), hyper aquario. If anybody wants to can they please test it on other attack beys I havnt listed. Thnx
P.S if there can be changes to be made even better please reply. But first try this combo. In the mfb clear stadium it is legitiment

you shopuld get basalt wheel too...and RS..

I was hoping to get those later. With the new series the prices of mfb explosion should shoot down. Is basalt horogium worth buying though. Is hell kerbex or basalt better. With the parts that are stock with the bey
[/quote]

That question belongs in the Purchase Consultation thread, friend.
(Jun. 09, 2011  3:53 AM)Stone leone Wrote: I was hoping to get those later. With the new series the prices of mfb explosion should shoot down. Is basalt horogium worth buying though. Is hell kerbex or basalt better. With the parts that are stock with the bey

1. Wrong thread, ask that in the purchase consultation.
2. Basalt Horogium very much is worth buying
3. Depends what kind of combo you want to make.
can you build me a combo for defense type bey?
anyone?
MF-H basalt Aquario BD145CS that is the best defense combo right now Tongue_out_wink
i want combo for every type.and i have :
flame sagitario c145s
dark bull h145sd
poison serpent sw145sd
storm capricorne m145q
rock escolpio t125jb
dark wolf df145fs
storm pegasis105rf(no track and bottom)
lightning l drago 100hf
earth aquila 145wd x2
gravity perseus ad145wd
rock leone 145wb
burn phoenix 135ms
and track 125.bottom:B
thanks..how about basalt horogium 145wd?
Attack Lightning L drago H145/100 RF OR Gravity Peruses AD145/H145 RF Edit no RF Confused then use HF for attack but get a RF
Defense Basalt Bull C145WB get bd145 and CS or RS
Stamina Basalt Bull AD145WD
EDIT: WOAH, Post Bug Uncertain
@ Reapers Embrace
Attack: Lightning L Drago 100CS, if the CS is aggro. If not, use MF, I guess. Needs a metal face either way, and RF/R2F/LRF. MF LLD BD145LRF would be better, though, obviously.
Defense: Earth Aquila GB145CS Needs MF-H, and even then is quite dated.
Stamina: Earth/Burn Virgo 100WD. Needs a lower track or whatever.

Basically, look at the top tier list and buy stuff accordingly (though the stamina section is nigh-on pointless, given they all lose to various basalt combo's).

@RustyX D: seeing as he lacks RF, he should probably stick to lower tracks if he uses lightning. I'd suggest Gravity Perseus T125/100 FS/HF as the best option, though.
Or Burn, for stamina. Earth loses to burn in a 1v1 stamina match, but it's more versatile against attack, mainly if you use Earth Bull 100WD. But yeah, probably use Burn Bull AD145WD.
oh i didn't see the burn but why not earth AD145? i find that to work better then burn because burn makes more contact with the opposing MW and creates more recoil , but it might just be my launch Wink
As I said, in Burn V Earth, Burn usually wins. If you're on AD145, Earth's increased defensive ability is pretty pointless anyway, as most things are going to be able to hit below it's Centre of Gravity and throw it around easy.

It's debateable, but as I'm guessing his Earth is mold 2, Burn is probably the best choice there.

On a lower track, it's more of a personal choice, as Burn wins in 1V1 stamina, but earth has a better chance against a bunch of other combo's (mostly it's got some chance of surviving some attack types).

Keep in mind, both Earth and Burn are kinda dated for stamina, as Hell Kerbecs BD145WD beats them at all heights, and Basalt just wrecks everything stamina-wise.
thx..Grin
is it good if i use burn phoenix 100wd??
Probably stick to bull, though if you read my "Choosing a CW" guide, you'll find it's not really THAT big a difference, so you can get away with phoenix.

I usually use Earth on Low Tracks, as it's a safer option, but given most attack combo's nowadays have little trouble handling it, you probably might as well use burn.

85 and even 90 are obviously better in terms of low track stamina, while AD145 is the best track for 145-height stamina (after BD145 in Boost mode, which needs the hell wheel), hence why we suggested it. Still 100 is quite good, as it generally beats 145 heights in 1v1 (loses to 230 though).

So, in short: Yeah, that's probably fine.
I have the following parts-
Energy ring - Pegasus, Wolf, Sagittario
Fusion wheel - Storm, Dark
Spintrack - H145, 105
Performance tip - RF, BS
storm pegasus h145rf is the best you can do. get lightning l drago for an all out attacker if you want to
Storm Bull would be better.....
he didn't even list bull , but i don't think bull would be any different storm pegasis 100rf was top tier not storm bull
whoops, sorry, thought that he had Bull, and for attack, CW just doesnt have to get in the way, so yeah, Pegasus and bull are both fine
plz tell me combos of my new beys flame sagatario 145S and ray unicorno d125cs
your best bet would be Ray Unicorno C145/D125 CS, get Basalt, WD, Hell, BD145, Kerbecs, Lightning, L-Drago, Metal Face 1 and 2, LRF, RS, MB, and GB145 for your beys, then make:

Attack: MF Lightning L-Drago BD145 LRF
Defense: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 RS/CS/MB
Stamina: MF-F Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD
(Jun. 09, 2011  1:16 PM)Dracovianauis Wrote: your best bet would be Ray Unicorno C145/D125 CS, get Basalt, WD, Hell, BD145, Kerbecs, Lightning, L-Drago, Metal Face 1 and 2, LRF, RS, MB, and GB145 for your beys, then make:

Attack: MF Lightning L-Drago BD145 LRF
Defense: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 RS/CS/MB
Stamina: MF-F Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD

Hehe! Its just useless to suggest those combos, you know. Because he doesn't have a single part of the combos you listed.. He might have to get a great amount of beys you know... Stupid

Um, BeyBoost, I think you are really short of good parts. It would be better if you had any more, or you may give the list of all the MFBs you own, because when you say- I want combos for my new beys, it seems like you already have some...
Still, your best bet, as Draco said, is Ray Unicorno C145/D125CS
I'll suggest you some combos with the parts you own, but remember, they are ought to be bad...

Ray Unicorno left uncustomized is a decent attack bey, provided CS is aggressive enough... You have a top tier Defense tip, but you can't make use of it... I think your next bey should be Basalt, or even Earth Virgo is great.
Flame Unicorno C145CS is a OK for Stamina.